United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Spartanburg, SC

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 447 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job just like any other Job is what you make it. Hours can be long due to being under staffed . Pay is good , If you're looking for an organized work place this is NOT IT! Most of MGT sucks .
pay
no benefits, micro management
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and pretty fast paced. I enjoy my employees I work with. Once you become a salaried employee, you are able to go home, where as being an associate , you would have to resume your job duties until the routes are complete.
Pro érvek
getting to go home once my route is complete
short breaks.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here. Manager’s are nice and willing to help out. All employees are welcoming and helped me start. Generally I would stay the rest of my life.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
To start off your day you check your truck for damage/defects. Then you case the mail and mark packages. After that you load your truck with everything and depart to your route. After you're done with your route you go help other people as needed. The hardest part of the job is remembering everything you have to do/work hours are never certain. Management is poor they act off their emotions rather than running it like a business.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
after you complete your job you will help others daily till around 7pm. If it was daily it would be ok. but they allow people to get away too much with not doing there own job.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does not have the knowledge to do their jobs. Employees working here generally have 10 years or more of experience and are very helpful. Starting out you will not have any days of for the first 90 days or until you make career and is expected to show up for work all 7 days of the week. Fortunately for my I made career before the even started Sunday delivery again.
Benefits/Compensation