United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Shreveport, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 726 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very active job. Always on the go. Have to work your way up the seniority ladder. Can be stressful being that they only care about mail getting delivered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LOVE the USPO. Great company to work for. It is not easy work by any means. I would love to have the chance to work there again. Jobs are very fast, physical, and stressful.
only 30 min lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working outside and providing a service that serviced the public directly at their homes as well as businesses I enjoyed working early mornings and coming home in the evenings as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a double edged sword working for the post office. It's great to get out of the office but the weather, dogs, upset customers, and stress of management trying to get blood from a stone is more than many people are able to handle.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is long and dragged out for no reason other then because they can. The hardest part is working 60 days a week, 10 hour day. Mainly because i don't get to see my family.
Money is great.
hours are HORRIBLE
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very interesting...learning about the mail, some managers rode you, others were alright as long as you got the job done, we were able to play dominoes when we were finish with our job. Co-workers,....learned to just work and be friendly, people will be people. Lifting ALL that heavy mail was the hardest. What I enjoyed was making that paycheck, learning the different functions that the mail goes through to get to us.
Great benefits !!
Kontra érvek
Once you get injured, they pretty much kick you to the curb, instead of having a little compassion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a safe and reliable position. a lot of changes over 50 years, I was a dedicated and loyal employee. fast pace. worked with many employees at a time. some positions worked alone.
good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
not many cons as my 53 years service will attest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail by zipcode for delievery, processing bulk mail, and checking late and accountability of out going mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Processed incoming and outgoing mail adhering to procedures. Assisted in delivering outgoing mail to post office and other facilities. Operated all the office machinery normally used in mailing office. Administered to be kept informed of current postal regulations and alternate shipping methods. Managed to maintain primary contact with local postal representatives. Managed inventory system and coordinating with other areas as needed for outgoing mailings. Managed workflow during peak and low seasons with the goal of leveling work load year round. Processed checks and record FedEX package in a timely manner. Handled undeliverable mail and Re-addressed. Performed functions of other mail clerk during their absence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoying going to work everyday, loved my co-workers, different zip codes and streets that I didn't know where they were located.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you plan on working as a PSE, you will not have a life (and they will tell you this). Granted, they start you off decent, but not all money is good money. Seniority runs everything, so if you have a Station Manager or Supervisor who have sucky skills and bullies, there is really nothing you can do about. If you report it to the union (if you join), they take notes and if you complain too much, they will dismiss you. The hours can be split and expect to be everyone's foot stool. There is currently not an accurate job description for PSEs and much of management will abuse their PSEs and end up losing them because they can't explain why mail isn't getting out fast enough. If you get a career position, hold on for dear life, if not, cut your loses and run! This company is a sinking Titantic and the life boats are full of seniority and upper management.
Pay
Kontra érvek
No benefits for a year, contracts, long work hours, low wage overtime, bullying, inconsiderate union, no breaks (you wont have time)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just come to work do what i need to do a go home unless they want me to stay to help out. Learned how to work on just about every machine there. My supervisor was cool but made sure we got the job done. I would make alone most of the time but when i did work with people it made work even funner. 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week made it a little hard to have an outside life but I was one of the few they let work in the morning so i could work early and leave and do what i wanted to do that night.
two 15 min breaks and a 30 min break
working outside for 8 hours and no work benfits
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT WAS A SAFE ENVIORMENT AND THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT TO WOTK AROUND. WE ALL DID OUR JOB I TRULY ENJOYED WORKING THERE.