United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Shreveport, LA

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 148 értékelés megtekintése
Fun work place
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, október 16.
Learning how many areas they cover and how many people rely on there mail.Alot of machines that processes mail different but but cant do anything without the people. Very productive job and people friendly A+
Very stressful
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, augusztus 20.
They don't care about their employees. They treat you very bad they don't care if you get hurt on the job. The managers show favoritism. It's be very hot.
Productive and fun
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, július 23.
Loved working with others and getting to meet new people. Hardest part of the job for me was getting used to working in the heat during the summer. Management was always available to talk to about anything. Overall really nice job and environment, can be a little dangerous depending on the neighborhood you are in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long work hours. Poor management. Good workers are over worked and slackers aren't held accountable!
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, április 15.
Unfair and unjust. Poor management. Long work hours. Slave drivers!!!! I hate this job but need the money. If I had known then when I resigned from my last job, I would not have ever came here. No time for family and friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport2019, március 11.
The USPS has changed alot. Most of the seasoned workers have retired. Young workers not really caring how the work is done. It was at one time a fun place to work. Some of management need to retire or go to class to learn how to talk to employees. Let workers do their job and stop trying to micro manage
Pro érvek
Vacation and sick time, benefits
30 min lunches, mgmt
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a very fast pace and challengeing job
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2019, február 25.
you start out process the mail than your are move to sort damage mail than your moved to put mail according to address or zip code . your job vary from hour to hour.
pay
Kontra érvek
your job vary from hour to hour
Horrible
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, december 16.
No room for advancement unless your a friend or family, no work life balance esp during December. You never know what time your going to get off. You walk your route for six hours then if someone calls in sick (happens almost daily) you then have to walk a additional 2 hours of their route
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Job Experience
Unemployed (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, november 20.
Working for the United States Postal Service was a complete honor. If had the opportunity, I would do it again! The supervisors and co-workers were very helpful and committed to making sure that I was trained and proficient.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good pay
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, június 19.
The job is easy to do no matter your job title: mail handler, clerk, custodian, or management. The starting pay is about $13 per hour, you can join the union for your career craft, and a lot of overtime. Management isn't the best and tend to show favoritism towards some over others. The work environment can be a little like high school but when someone is faced with a life changing event then everyone will rally for support. Best advice: get to work on time, do your job, and keep your business to yourself.
Pro érvek
Great pay and excellent benefits
messy environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Mail Processing Clerk
Sales and Services Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, április 23.
As a mail processing clerk, you can expect to be assigned to either a mid shift or the overnight (graveyard) shift with two days off during the week. Since the Post Office is completely automated, a clerk can expect to be on their feet moving around the entire shift. Each machine as two clerks working in a rotation ( a SWEEPER and a LOADER), and the rotation is every 30 minutes. You will be expected to lift at least 70 pounds, and the mail trays/tubs contain mail that can weigh that much or less. The position is very physical and requires a lot of stamina.
Pro érvek
Good pay and health/retirement benefits
Kontra érvek
30 minute lunches, 10 minute breaks and mandatory overtime when you start (Part-time regular/Career appointment)
Very Competitive To Get Employed
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, március 16.
I worked very hard during the time that I was employed for holiday help with the expectation that I would be kept on. I was told at the last day that it was my last day, and I was so disappointed.
Good Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Very Competitive
Automation Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2018, január 9.
Enjoyed working for the postal service. Met alot of different people and learned different strategies. A great learning experience. A company that you can move to higher positions.
Good money, friendly employees
part time only
bad management
RURAL POSTAL CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, december 9.
worked for this company full time during the holiday season and also during that time work slowed down during off season and was part time the pay was great but management never told me if i was working I did not have a set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast pace enviornment for a temporary position
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, november 20.
I enjoyed working at the Postt Office but being a temporary worker is was too much work and not enough pay for a casual temporary worker. Some parts of the work I enjoyed such as putting mail in P O Boxes and checkingg the rural carriers in at the end of the day..
Enjoyed co-workers
Kontra érvek
too stressful for a temporary position
Little to no excitement
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, november 19.
Working there was a different learning experience the work is fast pace you have to pay attention to your work and stay busy throughout your shift once you finish your work load you had to. Go help out in another area
carrying mail and collections
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, július 19.
Everyday was a different day never was the same. Carrying mail and packages to resdients . Hardest part of the job climate of weather.. You must be in shape to be a carrier.
Awesome
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, június 25.
I LOVE the USPO. Great company to work for. It is not easy work by any means. I would love to have the chance to work there again. Jobs are very fast, physical, and stressful.
only 30 min lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2017, április 25.
I enjoyed working outside and providing a service that serviced the public directly at their homes as well as businesses I enjoyed working early mornings and coming home in the evenings as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the interaction with customers!
Mail Carrier/Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2016, augusztus 14.
Its a double edged sword working for the post office. It's great to get out of the office but the weather, dogs, upset customers, and stress of management trying to get blood from a stone is more than many people are able to handle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Take the good with the bad
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shreveport, LA2015, február 23.
A typical day is long and dragged out for no reason other then because they can. The hardest part is working 60 days a week, 10 hour day. Mainly because i don't get to see my family.
Money is great.
hours are HORRIBLE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van