United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Shreveport, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Shreveport, LA33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very active job. Always on the go. Have to work your way up the seniority ladder. Can be stressful being that they only care about mail getting delivered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over 20 years with the usps.coming a working with the wonderful people of the Usps great benefits and great worker to work with and vacation time and sick leave holidays overtime
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees hired to get past their 90 day probation period but never get wrote up afterward for their poor performance so when their contract is up for their position they get brought back instead of being released. The union president sets a bad example for all the employees by not following the rules or instructions given to her by supervisors.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of caring for their employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work for this company because you earn your money. You get to choose your shift and if the shift is not working out for you then you can change it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning how many areas they cover and how many people rely on there mail.Alot of machines that processes mail different but but cant do anything without the people. Very productive job and people friendly A+
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't care about their employees. They treat you very bad they don't care if you get hurt on the job. The managers show favoritism. It's be very hot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with others and getting to meet new people. Hardest part of the job for me was getting used to working in the heat during the summer. Management was always available to talk to about anything. Overall really nice job and environment, can be a little dangerous depending on the neighborhood you are in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have held several positions from management to carrying mail. the hardest part of the job is dealing with several different personalities. The beat part of the job is being outside enjoying the fresh air delivering to great people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfair and unjust. Poor management. Long work hours. Slave drivers!!!! I hate this job but need the money. If I had known then when I resigned from my last job, I would not have ever came here. No time for family and friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS has changed alot. Most of the seasoned workers have retired. Young workers not really caring how the work is done. It was at one time a fun place to work. Some of management need to retire or go to class to learn how to talk to employees. Let workers do their job and stop trying to micro manage
Pro érvek
Vacation and sick time, benefits
30 min lunches, mgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
you start out process the mail than your are move to sort damage mail than your moved to put mail according to address or zip code . your job vary from hour to hour.
pay
Kontra érvek
your job vary from hour to hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for advancement unless your a friend or family, no work life balance esp during December. You never know what time your going to get off. You walk your route for six hours then if someone calls in sick (happens almost daily) you then have to walk a additional 2 hours of their route
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the United States Postal Service was a complete honor. If had the opportunity, I would do it again! The supervisors and co-workers were very helpful and committed to making sure that I was trained and proficient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy to do no matter your job title: mail handler, clerk, custodian, or management. The starting pay is about $13 per hour, you can join the union for your career craft, and a lot of overtime. Management isn't the best and tend to show favoritism towards some over others. The work environment can be a little like high school but when someone is faced with a life changing event then everyone will rally for support. Best advice: get to work on time, do your job, and keep your business to yourself.
Pro érvek
Great pay and excellent benefits
messy environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a mail processing clerk, you can expect to be assigned to either a mid shift or the overnight (graveyard) shift with two days off during the week. Since the Post Office is completely automated, a clerk can expect to be on their feet moving around the entire shift. Each machine as two clerks working in a rotation ( a SWEEPER and a LOADER), and the rotation is every 30 minutes. You will be expected to lift at least 70 pounds, and the mail trays/tubs contain mail that can weigh that much or less. The position is very physical and requires a lot of stamina.
Pro érvek
Good pay and health/retirement benefits
Kontra érvek
30 minute lunches, 10 minute breaks and mandatory overtime when you start (Part-time regular/Career appointment)
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked very hard during the time that I was employed for holiday help with the expectation that I would be kept on. I was told at the last day that it was my last day, and I was so disappointed.
Good Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for the postal service. Met alot of different people and learned different strategies. A great learning experience. A company that you can move to higher positions.
Good money, friendly employees
part time only
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked for this company full time during the holiday season and also during that time work slowed down during off season and was part time the pay was great but management never told me if i was working I did not have a set schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the Postt Office but being a temporary worker is was too much work and not enough pay for a casual temporary worker. Some parts of the work I enjoyed such as putting mail in P O Boxes and checkingg the rural carriers in at the end of the day..
Enjoyed co-workers
Kontra érvek
too stressful for a temporary position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was a different learning experience the work is fast pace you have to pay attention to your work and stay busy throughout your shift once you finish your work load you had to. Go help out in another area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was a different day never was the same. Carrying mail and packages to resdients . Hardest part of the job climate of weather.. You must be in shape to be a carrier.