United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Shelton, WA

4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 407 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I successfully got through all of the training nearing a high 100% on the driving test. Back up perfectly. Went to the location where I was going to work and ran into a Supervisor who decided to focus on negative issues with me. I believe his issues had nothing to do with me and as an older person I move out of areas where there are negative issues. I am happy that I left this position. The Employment Security Judge agreed with my reasons for leaving. And, we both moved on in a positive manner.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers are great the atmosphere is laid back best job I ever had.great postmaster understanding and straight forward.this ap is making me put in extra words because it's a 150 character minimum which I think is bull (i had to take out the dirty word,)because they are asking me to review the job!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sunday and holidays only. The non union/part time workers are treated like they do not belong and are expendable. It is an ok job if you only want to work a few hours a week and not have to deal with the regular employees too much.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
ARC's are for Peak Season (Nov-Mid Jan). After that it's Every Sunday and Holiday delivering just Amazon. NO MAIL or Priority.
Peak Season I used my Post Masters Government Vehicle to help another carrier with all parcels. 12+ hour days. Off Season usually 4-5hours. Unless Amazon is having a sale, then be prepared!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.