United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Santa Monica, CA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at USPS
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2019, december 8.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the job didn't work for me. I was a city carrier assistant ( CCA ) I worked long hours with no social life, difficult trying to balance both.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t do it! Bad place to work!!
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2019, július 2.
Usps isn’t what everyone thinks! It’s a very badly run organization by management. They are disrespectful, caniving, arrogant and plain unprofessional!
Pro érvek
None!!
Kontra érvek
If u don’t join the click they will harass you!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay comes with headache
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2019, június 12.
The post office is a great place to work if you’re on a mission. If you have kids this job is not for you. They don’t care about your kids or what you need to do. Management is horrible. They don’t communicate between each other. They speak to u like you’re a child. No respect for the carriers at all. Management will give you 2-3 hours overtime everyday .
Pro érvek
Great Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Youre just another number .
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, augusztus 15.
The company has so many things wring with it. The Union is amazing and protects the workers. The management are underpaid power hungry employees who continue the hamster cycle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2017, november 16.
I enjoyed showing up to work for the cash. Working a 12 hours shift got me almost $257.00...just for that day! The only thing I did not like about the job was the disorganization. They're were days that I would show up at my assigned time and my work load wouldn't be ready. Other times I would have my workload ready, but no vehicle! Overall, I enjoyed the freedom of being out in the elements delivering mail.
Pro érvek
Freedom to work alone, Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, Dog Eat Dog culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secure and stable job
Lead Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2017, augusztus 14.
After 21 years of employment I've acquired a great amount of knowledge. The job has become highly bureaucratic with low skilled management incapable of performing basic duties due to lack of knowledge over the jobs they're assigned to oversee. They lack social skills, customer service and basic fundamentals necessary to ensure a productive pleasant work environment.
Pro érvek
Vacations, federal holidays and sick time
Kontra érvek
Ghetto minded unknowledgable management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a permanent position
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica2014, július 21.
Not a permanent position and no room for growth at this time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
24 149 értékelés alapján
57 365
45 951
35 500
22 421
12 912

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra

United States Postal Service - értékelések munkakör szerint