United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Santa Monica, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Santa Monica, CA8 értékelés
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 841 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
when I work for USPS the station has many supervisors and they wasn't agreed to give assigments to new workers, then when workers get back to the station, complaint
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the job didn't work for me. I was a city carrier assistant ( CCA ) I worked long hours with no social life, difficult trying to balance both.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usps isn’t what everyone thinks! It’s a very badly run organization by management. They are disrespectful, caniving, arrogant and plain unprofessional!
None!!
Kontra érvek
If u don’t join the click they will harass you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a great place to work if you’re on a mission. If you have kids this job is not for you. They don’t care about your kids or what you need to do. Management is horrible. They don’t communicate between each other. They speak to u like you’re a child. No respect for the carriers at all. Management will give you 2-3 hours overtime everyday .
Great Pay, benefits
Stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has so many things wring with it. The Union is amazing and protects the workers. The management are underpaid power hungry employees who continue the hamster cycle.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed showing up to work for the cash. Working a 12 hours shift got me almost $257.00...just for that day! The only thing I did not like about the job was the disorganization. They're were days that I would show up at my assigned time and my work load wouldn't be ready. Other times I would have my workload ready, but no vehicle! Overall, I enjoyed the freedom of being out in the elements delivering mail.
Freedom to work alone, Great Pay
Unorganized, Dog Eat Dog culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
After 21 years of employment I've acquired a great amount of knowledge. The job has become highly bureaucratic with low skilled management incapable of performing basic duties due to lack of knowledge over the jobs they're assigned to oversee. They lack social skills, customer service and basic fundamentals necessary to ensure a productive pleasant work environment.
Pro érvek
Vacations, federal holidays and sick time
Ghetto minded unknowledgable management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a permanent position and no room for growth at this time.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés