United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Francisco, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
92 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at this temporary job in San Francisco with serious help for the income I'm paid for and an opportunity to try out this place for 10 weeks. I like contributing but am often facing challenges working with some of their staff. Many are rude. I think their opinions are rather too excessive and best left to spare unnecessary negative attitude talk unless some critical reasonable situation warrants explanation. I want to get along yet not feel taken advantage of if my methods does not meet their standards. I view very impolite treatment by people who act like they own this place, and I will speak up to defend my position. I expect to be respected like others do. However, my managers appreciate my help. Also, why do I get sent home sometimes early in the middle of a heavy workload with only one other available employee??
Some Free Food
No Social Distancing in Breakroom, and Using Impolite Attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy non stop working. Very physically demanding but time does go by really fast.
needs experienced management/supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
ups is wonderful job, i would love to work there. i got along with my co-workers. the hardest part was carryin the big boxes up a hill.
free snacks
i got laid off
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work for back in the day. they have some problems with trying to keep afloat now.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
can be tireing if you're a mailhandler
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They want Ferrari talent for Ford Fiesta money. Job stability is great but there is little chance of truly increasing your earning potential through performance or promotion.
stability
no extras & low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
i learned how to scan mail,pack, and scann boxes.the most importantd part about my day oary of thr jof
close to my house
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was responsible for the delivery of the US mail. I had been entrusted with important accountable mail, including packages. I was also responsible for conveying the many outstanding and reliable products offered by the USPS. I had learned great communication skills as well as listening skills. I developed these skills by my everyday interaction with the public and their concerns and or praise for the USPS and my delivery habits. Management has a great opportunity to re-establish itself to their employees as a understanding and respectful entity that truly has the best interest of its employment staff in mind. My relationship with my co-workers and customers was the most enjoyable part of my career with the USPS. There really was no difficult area in this job other than dealing with unsupervised dogs.
room for advancement
abusive management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days at work at very easy, just like any other job, you have some opportunities to learn but you really have to look for them, since management are not interested on helping you unless you really make them look good to their inmmediate supervisor, most of your co-workers are friendly, helpful, but they are also most of them always frustated with the system and i think that is the hardest part of the job,(dealing with most of the time unprofesional management)
Pro érvek
some family and employees festivities
Kontra érvek
management (abuse of authority)
Munkahelyi kultúra
my day starts by organizing the mail bye zip code and putting them in cans make sure that everything is in place for the drivers.I learn that i shard work and u have to be focus on your job its alot of pearson that is depending on u to get there mail .my co werkers where allways there if i need there help very good people and very helpfull. hardest thing was to make sure that we dont miss a mail to there proper place., i enjoy that what it took for some one to get there mail and my enviorment that i was on with the people i work with it was a goos expereance .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many company benefits, with ability to meet and greet many nationalities; opportunities to grow with the company and be promoted; This position took family life into consideration and accomodated most. I worked 8 hours or more per day learning how to sort, distribute, deliver, collect mail. I learned how to serve and respect the customer and other co-workers. The hardest thing to do was explain why the mail was not "late", but more mail came in than expected. The best part of the job was meeting different people and assisting them with various needs.
benefits, people
no exercise facility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is a chance to meet challenges. Punctuality is a must. Courtesy to co-worker, to client is must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In review, I can truly say that the Postal Service was a giant family in which we all helped each other in the daily task of process and delivery of US and International mail. Everyone of my co-workers and myself played a crucial part in every aspect of this important job, keeping the world's correspondence and economy flowing due to our collective hardworking efforts.
Pro érvek
great benefits, great pay, great work enviroment
Kontra érvek
no transfer available for me when i relocated