United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Diego, CA

93 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 058 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Heavy Working
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, október 12.
If you work for USPS and be prepared to get force to work overtime no matter if they ask you to do. Also they can make you to move other position that you dont want it
great pay
short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Highly stressful
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 29.
Nearly all management is ex-military they are rude disrespectful and don't care how long you work. When I first started there I walked almost a month straight before I got a day off and some days I was coming in at 10 and 11 at night. After working there I understood the term going postal. The post office is a self-governed entity everything is handled Within. A lot of the people retiring are retiring with injuries due to the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Stressful workplace & Poor Manangement
MAIL CARRIER / UNITIED STATES POST OFFICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 25.
I started off as a CCA (City Carrier Assistant) and there is no time for your home life because you are always on call and there is a schedule they don't follow. Theres a lot of stress on how fast you have to be yet they want you to be "SAFE". As I made regular 3 years later I had a regular schedule but still equal amounts of stress and continuous manager hounding. When you get help on your route, new CCA's complain because of the continuous cycle of stress.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Stressful, no breaks, no schedule and terrible management
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over All it is a good place to work and meet people.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 22.
Very demanding and fast pace. Some management were good while other managers need management training and people skills. I would recommend working there if you are willing to put up with it
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you want to have an active job!
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 14.
But, not so great if you wanted a great work life balance. I've work for the USPS for 5 years in 3 different states and honestly I would have stayed with the company, however I wasn't getting a good work life balance that worked for me and they are VERY strict with schedules. Other than that, if you do not do much outside of work, this job would be for you. Also, if you can handle aggressive management/some co-workers, a lot of fast paced work hours and getting a bit dirty. I've had multiple people in the military say that boot camp wasn't as aggressive. You're choice! :)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and great benefits
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 23.
Great federal benefits. Easy to stay employed if you do what your supposed and maintain a good attendance review. Potential longevity amongst the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast pace
Data tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 15.
Good carrier once you make regular, but takes a few years to convert. Long hours for non regular employees, expect to work six day shifts and 10 to 12 hours a daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
quick-paced and stressful, high physical demanding job
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, május 13.
Job is physically demanding. It is stressful due to time demands. You have to work in rainstorms or hot weather and everyday if you are a city carrier assistant. You Have to carry heavy loads in your satchel as well as on your arm and in your hand at the same time to deliver in the time they are telling you.
pay
Kontra érvek
short breaks. Have to work in extreme weather conditions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The trucker does everything, everyone else does nothing
Tractor Trailer Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, április 23.
You work at least six days a week 10 hours a day. Not bad right you get overtime. But you move serious weight. Load and unload and fast. Sweat your butt off then take the blame for every supervisor mishap. Thank God for a union cause without them you will never get paid right or time off right. It's North Korea with Trump constantly stepping in. The pay is just barely enough for cost of living your wife better have a job. It's good if your ex military but you will not be used to the work load.
Lots of hours and union
Kontra érvek
Skilled labor is not welcomed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
management
PACKAGE HANDLER (SEASONAL) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, április 9.
Its about who you know in this company not about how hard you work. i had a coworker who would complain and struggle doing her job that a manager would take me out of my trucks to help her and have no one cover my trucks then send me back to my trucks and finish up my trucks. that coworker's start date was after mine and the company kept her due to her mother in law vouching for her.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience and opportunity for long term employment
Temporary Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, március 16.
This was a temporary contract position offered for a period of two years. I performed a variety of plant maintenance repairs and operated power industrial equipment, like fork lifts and electric mules.
Pro érvek
good pay and daytime work hours
the work was temporary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Repetitive, antiquated work that requires very little skill
Processing & Distribution Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, március 8.
The facility I worked at was overstaffed, the systems were outdated,
Instead of searching for addresses online, we used paper maps.
The entire organization needs an overhaul.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very diverse and fast paced work place. Family atmosphere.
Marketing Area Equipment Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, március 3.
The USPS is very much an equal opportunity employer. You must have a willingness to work independently to complete daily tasks without being micro managed.
Pro érvek
Great salary and opportunities to grow in the business
Kontra érvek
Hard work, dedication and self motivation are a must.
Fun and Fast Paced Environment
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, január 28.
Great Place To start Your Career, All About Safety And Working As A Team, Management And Supervisors Or More Than Adequate, Breaks and Lunch With Flawless Timing
It was not a good fit.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, január 27.
I was not able to learn the job to deliver the mail as fast as they wanted me too. Eventually I was being told not to come in. I resigned because I was not feeling welcome. I had never resigned from a job before.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, very physically demanding and stressful
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA 921542019, január 14.
As a CCA, Workday starts out very fast paced, Casing-sorting and loading which can be very stressful Your work schedule is very unpredictable on a day to day basis, Very rare to work at your assigned station/office. The position of CCA is VERY physically demanding, lots of walking and constant lifting. LLV's are very old and outdated and are not always reliable transportation.
pay is decent
Kontra érvek
unstable work schedule, outdated vehicles
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
management
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, december 11.
my manager in my area was a great leader. but supervisor for the whole floor was a major headache. never been bullied so much in my life. lets just say if youre not filipino and a female you are a threat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Buen ejercicio durante todo el dia
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, október 21.
mas valoracion en el tiempo personal y mejor ajuste de horas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Bon environnement
Facteur (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  SAN diego2018, szeptember 6.
- être fière de servir l'état Américain
- avoir de grosses responsabilitées
- savoir utiliser le temps impartie
- être proche de la clientèle
assurance maladie, retraite
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, high expectations, and physically demanding.
Sales Associate/Shipping and Receiving (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 17.
typical day is making sure all letters and packages are distributed to their carriers to try to get them out to the streets on time. The hardest part of the job is trying to get everything out of the building in a short period of time. There are many strong personalities that you will be workining along side with. This job is not for everyone and you must have tough skin to get through the day. While working at the USPS i learned to use my time wisely .The most enjoyable part of working there was meeting the customers and getting to know them as a sales associate window clerk.
job security
short staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van