United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salem, OR

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 324 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is always on the employees case about something. The are not looking out for the employees interest only there own. I you get hurt they will discipline you for it. It is always your fault. The don't care about your things like family when scheduling it's all about the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although it takes time, usually two to five years to become full time, depending on the craft you choose it is a rewarding career. It offers great benefits and pay. There are opportunities for advancement in management, which has great pay and benefits.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don’t care how long you’ve been there or how many people you’ve helped they will continue to send you out to help other offices until it’s dark.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not Good, just need you for hard work and then don't have anything for you. Not trained correctly after good orientation?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contractor for the post office, Delivering Bulk Mail to local post offices. Interacting with local post masters in each location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, its fast pace, makes the day go by fast, but only seasonal, but good pay for the hours you work there. You make lots of friends while working there too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very enjoyable position. I got to deal with a wide culture of customers and clients. I got to learn the inner workings of the retail business and find out how they make it possible to sell everything they do. The people worked with were very friendly and easy to get along with but maybe cause i am to. The hardest part was the; hurry up and wait. It seemed i was always waiting for a supervisor to figure out what he was going to have me doing. I did love getting around, doing hands on work, nice to have a task at hand and knowing i completed it to the best i could at the end of the day!
Pro érvek
the people, hours, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
as manager of customer services I was in charge of 139 employees, 5 supervisors running the largest office in the district. a typical day would be to deliver postal products to over 80,000 customers and make sure we did it in a safe manner every day.
I received 3 customer service awards and learned that your customers are the reason we are here.

Hardest part was dealing with 5 different unions and the contracts that each one of them had.

Most enjoyable was leading people/employees to do the right thing and then seeing the results.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for people who like to work alone or with others. great atmosphere to work in