United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salem, OR

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 498 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work you hard.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, november 15.
They don’t care how long you’ve been there or how many people you’ve helped they will continue to send you out to help other offices until it’s dark.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible, safety acceptance, retaliation if done.
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2017, február 1.
Not Good, just need you for hard work and then don't have anything for you. Not trained correctly after good orientation?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive
Contracted Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2016, február 24.
I was a contractor for the post office, Delivering Bulk Mail to local post offices. Interacting with local post masters in each location.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2016, január 27.
Great job, its fast pace, makes the day go by fast, but only seasonal, but good pay for the hours you work there. You make lots of friends while working there too.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
energetic workplace with easy to work with people.
Courier Delivery Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2015, január 27.
This was a very enjoyable position. I got to deal with a wide culture of customers and clients. I got to learn the inner workings of the retail business and find out how they make it possible to sell everything they do. The people worked with were very friendly and easy to get along with but maybe cause i am to. The hardest part was the; hurry up and wait. It seemed i was always waiting for a supervisor to figure out what he was going to have me doing. I did love getting around, doing hands on work, nice to have a task at hand and knowing i completed it to the best i could at the end of the day!
Pro érvek
the people, hours, pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
35 years with the US Postal Service. Great job, now retired.
Manager Customer Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2014, január 6.
as manager of customer services I was in charge of 139 employees, 5 supervisors running the largest office in the district. a typical day would be to deliver postal products to over 80,000 customers and make sure we did it in a safe manner every day.
I received 3 customer service awards and learned that your customers are the reason we are here.
Hardest part was dealing with 5 different unions and the contracts that each one of them had.
Most enjoyable was leading people/employees to do the right thing and then seeing the results.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall good workplace
automation clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  salem, or2013, november 2.
good for people who like to work alone or with others. great atmosphere to work in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
23 498 értékelés alapján
57 165
45 821
35 388
22 330
12 794

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra