United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saint Petersburg, FL

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 791 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Hostile Work Environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Petersburg, FL2020, január 18.
If you never went beyond High School it a great wages and benefits for Florida. That said... I heard from a Plant Mgr.’s mouth if it were up to him everybody would be working Midnights with split weekdays off! The Union is worthless. STAY AWAY!
1,0
terrible manipulative management
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2019, szeptember 4.
Worst place ever to work
thought I would like it because of my miliary background
supervisors are horrible
terrible communication
no life outside of your job
10-12 shifts everyday
not worth it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Rather not
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Petersburg, FL2019, május 1.
The postal service can be very difficult.
Arrive at work and deal with being harrassed
Management will attempt to fire you at their will
The most enjoyable part is once you start your route and no manager is there harassing you.
I learned how to work in toxic hostile environments
Respect in the community
Harassment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and job security.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, december 17.
Hard work while paying attention to detail! Management was fair , but did not need to have higher education. Very diverse culture and environment. Had to adapt to all types of weather environments and deal with different personalities while performing your daily deliveries and duties. After working hard the pay really made me appreciate the job security.
Job Security
Kontra érvek
30 minute lunch breaks and steady work all day!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Stressful Job
Mail Carrier (Postman/Mailman) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, december 6.
High Expectations, Runners make the regulars look like slugs which hurts the whole business.

Given 10-12 hours of mail But expected to deliver mail in 8 hours
good pay and benefits
too many hours, working 13 days in a row with 1 day off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Easy going
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Petersburg, FL2018, szeptember 23.
Standard work no big changes. Everything stayed the same.
Timelines to get things done. Seniority was extreme. So employees were not treated equally. Pay increase wasn't available for awhile
Tough to have a life
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, július 11.
As I was the new guy I only had one day off and it was Sunday. It was hard to do other personal errands while at this job. The supervisors and managers are not understanding of the situations that may occur on your life. Overall is a great job with great benefits and great pay just make sure you don't get sick or request days off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Management is horrible in St Petersburg
Maintenance Operations Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, április 22.
The Manangement in St Petersburg has no idea how to run a facility. They treat the employees horribly. The Postmaster promotes her family and tries to hide it. They act like everyone is trying to get something over on managment. They also dont want employees to have good days off. They are currently trying to change all the bids from weekends off to middle of the week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
n/a
City Clerk Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, március 18.
careers advancement ,safety training programs, Union helper , communities involvement , evaluation of all arears employee and employer. Keep you inform of all employee right under the government and local government rules.
Great pay and benefits
Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2017, augusztus 1.
Highly stressful job the first 15 years of employment. Worked practically every holiday, and weekend. Never knew from contract to contract the future of my job or the Postal Service. Pay and benefits were the only reason someone would work under the aforementioned conditions.

The latter 8 years were less stressful, however, the office which I worked at was scheduled for closure at an undetermined date. This was the deciding factor in my retirement.
productive
Christmas Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Petersburg, FL2017, március 6.
great place to work. great environment. good people to be around. best work hours. great pay and great benefits. the most enjoyable part was being around good friends and making new ones.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing Job and Work Environment.
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL 337302017, február 14.
I had an amazing time working for the united states postal service and would look forward to working their again and would highly recommend it to friends for their employment needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Hard work no life
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2016, február 12.
Hard Job and can have no life while working. Cannot have a second job either unless they have you work late at the second job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 5Jelentés
2,0
Good and stable job.
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2014, február 23.
Carriers spend around 1.5 hours in the office preparing the mail for delivery. Then we drive to our routes to deliver the mail. A professional estimate of time for out daily work load of mail is required. I usually met my daily quota. If not there was usually an acceptable explanation for not making quota. I have a great attendance record. The hardest part of the job is meeting daily expectations of the supervisors. The job is based on a mail count system and then calculated by a computer program that has been proven to be incorrect with time quota calculations.
Pro érvek
I have great customers, and enjoy delivering good customer service.
Kontra érvek
It's a physically demanding job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
working for the USPS
OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2014, január 2.
I am very fortunate to have worked for the USPS. It has provided myself and my family with the security of knowing that the daily basics could be had.

I am proud to be a retired postal employee
great pay, upward mobility
night hours were tough
productive work place
Mail Carrier/Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2013, október 15.
Enjoyed the years and much gained experience that will last me an life time thankful for the opportunity working in many areas within the manufacturing process,team work.hard place to work but enjoyed it .
health care .contractor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the most professional place.
PSE Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2013, szeptember 7.
It was a good place to work for, good money but there really bad about keeping contact with the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has it's pros and cons
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2013, augusztus 29.
great pay, but the post office is going through a lot of changes right now and unless you are a regular and have been with the company for a good amount of time then you won't get all the benefits that they do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van