United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Saginaw, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Saginaw, MI16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 423 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's been a few years since I worked there but I've been in the workforce again the last 11 years and there is absolutely no job security now. I was Union so seniority counted, paid vacation and sick leave, health benefits and high job security. Bosses weren't always good some were promoted through various programs and were not qualified but being Union it didn't really matter. At times too much overtime but now Saginaw work force is pretty well gone. My job was EXTREMELY repetitive and boring forwarding mail by machine. Typing letters and numbers all day then labeling the mail. Easy work for high pay but I got burned out. I don't really know what the post office is like now so I'm probably not a good review and when I left they were hiring a lot of temporary employees non union
Pro érvek
Excellent pay and time off. Union security
Kontra érvek
Very tedious repetitive jobs, sometimes stressful environment, took years to get good shift
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management and horrible work/life balance...Cherry picked. Don’t speak about nothing, never ever complain or talk back if you want to keep your job. The place is like a prison to work if you work on cumberland smmfh. The office is a hot mess and very disorganized and then you are to blame if you take ti long. The casing is wrong which makes for m
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prepare work area to handle inbound and outbound mail and packages. Hand sort mail and packages to appropriate destination. Assistant customers retrieving mail on hold and missed packages. Report for early morning shift in a timely manner. Implement a balance to keep up in a fast pace environment and lifting up to 70lbs packages also remain physically fit to perform job duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My supervisor at the time worked with you if you need a certain day off. Things changed a lot and quickly. You got to know everyone you worked with.
Pro érvek
Job security!, good health benefits, paid sick and vacation time.
Kontra érvek
If you were a good worker you got pulled off your job, to do someone else’s because they weren’t doing it., Management did not like confrontation.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to sort, case, pull, pack the mail then load it into the vehicle. Then you drive a route and deliver the mail and parcels to the right address. You need to have checked to see if there has been a change of address or if a home is vacant. Mail boxes aren't always marked with the address. Carriers also carry stamps and have to take care of transactions for customers.
Decent pay. Customer service
Bad weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many hours, which doesn't allow you to have much free time to get away for anything but day trips, but great job opportunity for those with no college experience.
pay
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
God blessed me with a awesome job with great benefits . Postal Service allows me to advance in the company great place work with great salaries. The employee are like family
Great pay and benefits
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your life will be only about the post office. It takes up a lot of your time. If you want holidays off as a City Carrier Assistant you aren't going too.At the Saint Charles Post office you barely get any training once you start your job. The Post Master would come by my route and pulled over and told me to get off my phone while I was on my break, and they told me that I don't get a break unless I work for it and earn it. Then I had a week vacation and before I left I got approved for a transfer and when i got back they took back the transfer and fired me. They would always tell me "well look at him he's always done by this time you should be too" a week into starting and when I only got one or two days of training. Don't waste your time.
salary
Management, Work atmosphere, everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and hours. Fun, and easy to do. Nothing overly hard for this position. Pay is good. I would recommend this job to anyone willing to apply for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great overall job. Very few hours. Employees are good to work with. Job is fun work and easy to do. Management is ok. I would like to be able to get a full time position.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No chain of command. Supervisors take orders from over zealous regular employees that think they own the place. Regular employees order all other employees around for no reason creating a hostile work environment.
Good pay
Horrible Coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice paying job to have. Different personalities and challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WORK CONSIST OF WORKING ON AN ASSEMBLY LINE FOR THE FIRST 7 HOURS THEN LATER MOVING INTO THE BACK OF THE WORKPLACE WHICH WAS CALLED THE "DOCK" WHERE I UNLOADED AND LOADED TRUCKS. I LEARNED HOW TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE VERY WELL. THE HARDEST PART OF THIS JOB WAS TRYING TO PROVE MYSELF TO OTHER WORKERS WHO HAD BEEN THERE BEFORE ME FROM ANYWHERE TO 20 & 30 YEARS, WHO GAVE ME A ROUGH TIME, BUT THATS WHERE I LEARNED TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND NOT ALLOW NEGATIVITY TO AFFECT MY WORK. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB IS THAT WITH EVERYDAY, I BEGAN TO SEE GROWTH IN MYSELF, I LEARED ALOT OF NEW THINGS, I LEARNED HOW TO BETTER COMMUNICATE AND I LEARNED HOW TO GIVE IT MY ALL WHILE IM WORKING BUT NOT HURTING MYSELF.
I LEARNED ALOT
SHORT BREAKS, NO MEDICAL COVERAGE
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting mail for its delivery the next morning.
My co-workers were friendly and helpful

Management was lenient and understanding

There wasn't really a hard part to this job, it was very enjoyable.

Job located in Saginaw,MI

Late night shift premium
Temporary Job (Seasonal)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there, the people were nice, the managers were nice and the pay was great.
pay, breaks, employees
temporary
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My coworkers were fun to work with which made the day go by quickly
free pop