United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Rochester, NY

52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 850 értékelés megtekintése
Scam artists
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 31.
Worst place to work. People say "oh the post office your set!!!!!" Not!!!!! Dangerous neighborhoods expected to work in the dark. No respect for being an employee of theirs. I give it 0 stars.
Not available.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 21.
United States Postal Service offers great benefit such as medical and dental benefit. This company offers extensive training for those seeking position such mechanic/engineering.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
High expectations
City Career Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, december 4.
It is a job where I had the least work accomodations but where I grew the most. They hierarchy it's well structured in a way where you find accessibility in and out of your work space
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
great
United State Postal Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, november 25.
Very challenging and rewarding. The many interaction on a daily basis within the community we serve is great. I enjoy the personal growth and the relationships I have build over the years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible atmosphere
Supervisors will fire you if they don’t like you. Or if one of their friends don’t like you. I was fired based upon the fact that a
Amanager was friends
With someone who didn’t like
Me. They were jealous and used their management friend to write me up and got me
Fired after 10 years of service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place to work if you are female and/or have a family.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, október 12.
• No maternity leave. Must use your accumulated vacation/sick time. Hope you have it!
• Working in the office is stressful, but actually carrying the mail (on a nice day) is relaxing.
• I dont feel the job pays nearly enough for what you do. From the second you
clock in, they track your every move. You can never take it easy. You ALWAYS need to be moving because the GPS is tracking you.
Pro érvek
Easy job that anyone can do.
Kontra érvek
Must work weekends, and many days off, No maternity leave, Carriers and supervisors constantly in your business, Low pay considering job (outside in painfully cold weather), Go go go constantly non stop, Bad on your joints over time, No HR department, so people act ridiculous with no consequences, Waterproof clothing/boots are not waterproof.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, szeptember 26.
They united states postal service can be a very rewarding job. Good place of employment great benefits. Many opportunities for advancement not only in management but also in technical and mechanical crafts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
I recently retired
Electronic Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, szeptember 6.
Just follow instructions for the first 90 days and learn the job and there will be no problems. The union will pressure you to join immediately but take your time because it is very difficult to quit the union if you decide to later
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Love this job!
Temp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, augusztus 16.
The post office is right up my alley with the wok they handle, working in the mail room providing stamps and assistance to the customers, also the environment is amazing, everyone is friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Culture is changing
USPS Postal Liaison (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, április 19.
The overall culture at the USPS is getting better and more progressive in its operations. The customer is still the focus and management is looking to be the best in the industry.
security
communications
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
I enjoyed helping customers
CONTRACT STATION MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, február 8.
I did not work directly for the United States Postal Service. I operated the Contract Station within my place of business at Lyell Video and News. I enjoyed working with and helping people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, január 14.
Was a contracted worker basically, what they call a PSE(Postal Support Employee), which is a glorified casual(temp). You are contracted for 1 year, and under the contract they were SUPPOSED to make a % of the workers permanent full time workers(Based on Seniority because it's a union job). Come time for the year to almost be up, maybe 2-3 months or less, they find some magical loophole in the contract to cut it short, and then keep you off staff for a while to reset the contract and do it all over again! That way they keep the worker, keep the low pay rate, and don't have to give you extra benefits/Sick time(Cause PSEs obviously don't get sick, we're immune and not human). Union doesn't help you with anything, and if you take yourself from their roster, they want to put your name on the "Wall of Shame" for the people that aren't in the union. I hope they've removed it after all these year, that HAD to be an HR concern in my opinion. That all went on the length of my stint there. I could type more because there is tons of awful things to say about them, but if these aren't enough for you, then you just want to have a miserable time, and belong there like the rest of the miserable workers~
Pro érvek
It DOES happen to look good on a resume, simple job(Dont let it fool you though, its not good)
Kontra érvek
Management is terrible, advancement is awful, people stay there until they are basically ready to die, so no moving up for a lifetime, seniority garuntees you get the short end of the stick. Union Is Terrible!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and helpful colleagues make the job tolerable
Seasonal Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  1700 Lyell Ave. Rochester, NY, 146062018, november 30.
At the beginning of your shift, you must receive an assignment from a number of supervisors waiting at a podium. Some days may be laid back and others, can be very hectic. Seniority always gets the priority of the easier jobs / shifts. Be prepared to move around a lot as when demand arises, you may find yourself doing different jobs during a shift. Management can be an assorted bag, I was lucky enough to work with a very nice supervisor. But, many of the other supervisors and managers seem very short tempered and arrogant. The people were the most enjoyable part of the job. Some were very friendly and willing to lend a helping hand. There were also some that looked down on temporary workers and had bad attitudes or took advantage of their seniority. The most appalling part about the job was some of those people were looking for a reason to tattle on each other. Since there are many unions that make up the postal service, employees get an incentive to report each other. Also, work is not guaranteed and you could be sent home early.
Meeting friendly hardworking individuals
Kontra érvek
Toxic culture, seniority, unstable work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
Loved It!
Letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, július 29.
Great job. The management is bent on getting people fired, but the job is awesome, just ignore management, their working for their bonuses, so they have to be a pain in the hole.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good place
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, június 21.
Good place to work. A lot of work to be done and overtime is almost always there. Coworkers are great and very helpful to new incoming carriers. Recommend.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
n/a
Business Solutions Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, június 6.
I worked for a company that had a contract to represent the USPS in their efforts to expand their Every Door Direct Mail sales and shipping to small business owners. I did not enjoy the work.
Great benefits
CCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, május 7.
Working with USPS was like my dream job. I loved my job as a CCA. Great job security with good benefits and healthy paycheck. I wish I had different job though because the weather in Rochester made me leave that great job. I gave up because of the bad Rochester weather.
Great federal job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 15Jelentés
na
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, április 4.
USPS had to be my favorite company to work for. The pay was excellent and I was in the best shape of my life. It has taught me how to interact with all types of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Losing Money and I know why
Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, március 27.
The USPS is a huge enterprise. The USPS tries to be fair to every employee, as defined by the contract, revised every few years, and further by local agreements. Application of the contract in an even-handed manner is extremely difficult. Promotion of qualified individuals is also problematic.

The work of most craft employees is monotonous, and tedious. The hours of duty can be difficult. The pay for most is quite generous, and the benefits, for those who receive them are pretty generous as well.
Good pay and benefits
Tedious work, difficult schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Post office
EXPEDITOR/AUTOMATION CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, február 14.
In the beginning work was fun and I really enjoyed the fellowship with co-workers and the outings we had. Laughing and and joking with each other, no problem. Then......change in management and now work became a job!! But through it all....we still had fun!!
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management and the power battles
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van