United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Roanoke, VA

31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 175 értékelés megtekintése
Great place to work.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, szeptember 12.
Loved my job and my Supervisors. The people there are very nice and always happy to help you. It really is a team effort. During the peak seasons, it can be difficult working so many hours but the money is well worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
N/a
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, augusztus 13.
Different management and i wouldhave tried to retire from there..but money was not worth it..moved on..to a mon-fri..less money but more family time n less stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grass is not greener but the money is
PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, június 12.
I do not want this review to be perceived as negative, but from my experience, if you have a family or are a single parent, this is not the place for you. It is very demanding of your time and your life. Be prepared to put in a lot of hours. There was so much disorder and chaos, mostly due to management not scheduling correctly. Hopefully there will be improvement for future employees. Great pay, but I do not feel it was worth missing out on family time that you can not get back especially if you are a single parent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good career with good pay and bebfits package
Window Services Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, október 23.
During my career with the Postal Service, I eventually worked all three shifts of the mail processing spectrum. Work could be hard and repetitive but it is 'blue collar' work. The years in customer service , I found very rewarding . Interacting with the public and presenting a positive attitude of the government agency I worked for. I was able to train and share my skillsets with younger employees. Hopefully improving their work ethic. Management , unfortunately had it's flaws. Too many times it would appear they would promote based on the 'buddy' system not on qualifications.
great pay and benefits
some inept managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is stressful, but the people are okay.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, szeptember 28.
Management was hard to work for. They paid a lot of attention to small things. The people were a lot of fun to work with and I enjoyed my time there at the Post Office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved everything about my experience!
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed MOST of the managers that I had the pleasure of working with (this is rare from what I understand in the PO). they were understanding and helped when needed.I LOVED my customers and my co-workers. Never had a bad experience with the post office. Would recommend to anybody! Great benefits, pay, etc. You don't have much of a work/life balance though. the job is stressful and you cant always get the time off that you need.
work day
Postal Clerk/ Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, május 24.
sorts mail for delivery starting at 6. leave building to starting the route around 8. make sure all packages certified letters where picked up before leaving the station. Once deliveries begin make sure all mail is delivery and sign for if needed. put up any out going mail and residents and returned at end of you route
Pro érvek
working at your own pace
weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
barcoding mail
DATA ENTRY (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, május 1.
When I worked for the usps, it was at what they called a REC Center, and we bar coded mail. We sat behind a computer all night. During christmas, you worked long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Career if you want it to be.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA 240152018, február 27.
The Post Office is a great place to find a career if you want it to be. Finding your work life balance may be a problem. Pay is decent for not requiring a degree. I can only speak for my experience, but the lack of communication between managers is a problem. As a CCA, you are required to work as needed. There is no set schedule as you are on-call. So be sure to have a flexible schedule. As you may be needed on short notice. If you are interested in a position with the post office. There is an exam. You start off as a part time position. In order to make regular. It's based off seniority with other CCA's, and other unassigned regulars. So put in your time, and don't let it overwhelm you at first.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great atmosphere routine work
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, február 20.
I enjoyed working at this company. The atmosphere was positive and everyone helped each other with day to day assignment. Work was routine but varied with volume. I was able to bid on a set schedule after o was hired permanently after one year and a half as a Pse. I would recommend working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fast paced stressful
MPC mail processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, január 24.
Very fast pasted and stressful the money is good but that's about the only thing I can say about the place, you earn time off and they won't let you use it
Money's good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Stressful, Erratic, Unfulfilling
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, január 12.
It was a difficult job that boiled down to putting smaller boxes into bigger, metal boxes to be shipped nationwide. Without getting too verbose, the place was ran poorly and I had a very negative experience overall. Don't apply for the Postal Service unless you are a veteran or you're applying for the Clerk position, which pays more for less work. I learned nothing from this job and enjoyed just as much.
Pro érvek
The hours were plentiful and consistent
Kontra érvek
Absolutely zero benefits and opportunity to move up, mediocre pay, and the worst co-workers and management I've had the displeasure of working with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, november 20.
Sorting mail and delivery, Learning customer services skills, management treats employees with no respect, letter carrier job is very physical, I enjoy my customers the most.
Great customers
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can you do no more than the minimum? This is the place for you
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, október 26.
Like odd hours and a cutthroat union employer? Go USPS. If you dont mind watching an entire workforce be allowed to spend a 1/4 of the day on break? go BLUE!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, augusztus 6.
Working at the United States postal service is a Easy job my work varried, since i was a mail handler I Unloaded and loaded trucks on dock. Sort and carry mail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Under staff , over worked employees!
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, július 21.
This is one of the worst jobs to be under staffed. 100% walking routes suffer more , having to work til 6 or 7 gets to you. The job itself i love.....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work environment with good pay rate
Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, július 12.
I love my job and people that i work with, i jsut need a part time to make extra income but other than that i enjoy my job at United Postal Service. I can recommend everyone to work for this great company.
seasonal help
PSE Clerk Roanoke P & DC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, július 12.
this was a fun job, did get an offer to stay but there were not guaranteed hours and no benefits. Management was nice they work with you and your schedule.
fun job
Kontra érvek
worked on the holidays, but it was a seasonal job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has been one of the worst place I have ever worked!!
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, június 8.
They are not family friendly. Don't care about your health at all. Have management that belittle employees and talk very condesending to them. I would not recommend anybody that wold want to keep their sanity.
Money
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
nice place to work
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, május 22.
really nice place to work great they get it you will love to work there you will advance plus great insures you will love it binifits are great you will love
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van