United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: River Falls, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
4 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 726 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS employers over 600k for employees. We have offices in almost every city in the US. Great job for those with the abilities to work as this job no matter the position is fast paced and taxing. I get paid to work out every morning.
Pro érvek
No late nights, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Heavy lifting, early mornings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your willing to work your butt off everyday all day, this is the job for you. It's very time consuming and you have to have alot of dedication. It's worth the money but you have to know whats coming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So i roll in at 7am, coworkers are nice, management is good. corporate says everything must go everyday, even the 4th class junk mail. its hard to drive a 25+ year old LLV rear wheel drive in Wisconsin. its nice to drive and see the countryside and visit with people, watch the crops grow. so the have this thing called evaluated time, they calculate how long it should take you to do your route, sorting, loading delivering, etc. it can take less time so you may work 6 hrs a day and get paid for 8, however since they said all mail MUST go everyday, there was alot of days i worked 10hrs and only got paid for 8, that doesnt work for me.
Pro érvek
nice coworkers, post customers are kind as well.
getting paid for 8hrs and having to work 10hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a rural carrier I would spend the first 3 to 4 hours in the office sorting the mail. Then 3 to 4 hours delivering. It was great to work at my pace and if I got done early, being salary, I could just go home. It was very flexible as well. If I had a doctor apt I could work around it very easy. My coworker and management where friendly and helped out when they could. The hardest part of the job was the WI winters.
Hours were great!
Kontra érvek
Weather and very hard on your vehicle
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.