United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Richmond, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Richmond, CA29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 568 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Except a few seniors are lazy!
I worked with mostly great senior employees but there are a few that play dumb and doesn’t show interest of teaching other new employees and few new employee are copying too!
Pro érvek
Learned a lot from managers and supervisors
Some lazy senior mechanic
2,0
Fair and not fair
Sometimes its like in the military. Whatbever your superior wants you have to follow . It doesnt matter if it is right or wrong. We have lost a lot of mailers because what matters most with management is numbers numbers numbers. So from being number 1 to number what now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Benefits but hostile work environment
A typical day is a breeze if management is having a great day. I've learned that I am there strictly to do a job and to the best of my ability while learning all skill trades along the way. Management is unprofessional and creates a hostile work environment. There is no longer a such thing as workplace culture. When the greats retired so did the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the hostile work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a difference within the community, giving back, ensuring the services we offer are executed and with grace.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hostile work environment
unhealthy
people you deliver to are great but the company is just a very toxic environment when it comes to management. Other employees are great and will help out with anything that you need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management , Supervisor Are PATHETIC !! Set you up for failure. Misguide you, disrespectful, rude and LIARS!! Very childish
Management, Supervisor Are PATHETIC!! Set you up for failure. Misguide you , disrespectful, rude and LIARS!! Very childish. Slander you for no reason.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Management is terrible.
The mail carriers are great. But management and trainers dont have any clue on how to treat employees.
Male, young and single employees are treated nice.
Good equipment
Very clean and safe work place. Friendly staff, good benefits and weekly pay.only thing I didn’t like about this job was too far from my house,but it was very comfortable job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and quick paced.
Manage would change constantly and hard to retain hourly. Lazy people would get reward witht the easiest jobs and hard working people would be push to work harder and longer with a lot more responsibilities
Its a job
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, stressfull, cnstant change
Very stressful environment
I had the worst experience working for the postal service that I now have a medical condition the way they put pressure on their employees is ridiculous no matter what is going on with you they want you to be at work with a smile on your face worst company ever
Ok pay
Stressful overwhelming
Cca horrible
The regulars have it so much better than the city carrier assistants. City carrier assistants only have one day off per week, the regulars get two. CCAs can be assigned to any route in the office, regulars only have to worry about one. The regulars can reject overtime. The regulars have too much power and are the reason CCAs quit.
Pay isn’t bad
Kontra érvek
No such thing as a break. Too much hours
Excellent Benefits
Great place to work if you enjoy fast paced and the feeling your contributing to the world in a positive way.
Promotes healthy living and keeps you in shape.
Consistent work
6 days a week
fast pace
Fast pace environment with advancements to grow with the company and change your position also they help pay for school and great benefits just extreme on the body
Pro érvek
free items from store with good report
hard on body
fun place
Good for students doing part time work. It can get quite busy depending on holiday/season. It not nice to work late nights. tasks are easy to perform.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, many extra hours, good pay
Depending on what position you are working, there are many different jobs available, Clerks, Mail Handlers, Carriers. They are all stressful in that you have strict time deadlines. The pay, health benefits are good, poor dental and no vision. Lots of paid sick that is accrued over how many hours worked and vacation and holidays are paid. Supervision is poor, untrained, no prerequisites any body can be a supervisor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harassment is normal and if you report it , your black balled
Managers rude,you work without training .Theres harassment and if you report it ,they will treat you like the offender,There is Favoritism among staff
Breaks are 15 minutes instead of 10 minutes
Lunch is only 30 minutes instead of an hour
Mail handler
I worked for the USPS for about 8 years off & on. The USPS is a cutthroat job, its a great job to do and it also gets you in shape. A true workout job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst part of the government branch to work for.
Benefits packages are expensive if you are not a full-time employee. Management was OK. Employees there are very stagnant in their positions. No room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I worked as a mailman/mailhandler, but job was not permanent. I enjoyed being out within the community and delivering mail. I enjoyed people I worked with.
seasonal position
I will work with United Postal Services with opportunity for permanent position. I enjoy working at the warehouse and opportunity to work over time during busy season/ holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Preparing mail for dailly distribution
I met extraordinary people while working for the Postal Service. I learned a lot of skills and worked with minimal supervision, I also learned how to supervise a team. Implementing safety plans and programs for the 5 offices in Richmond for the OSHA requirements.
Supportive and uplifting
Great first employer. Encouraging, supportive with life experiences, expressed their appreciation for their employees through incentives, rewards, actions and verbally. Helped build my self-esteem.
Pro érvek
Developed work skilles and life skills
Seasonal employment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés