United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Reno, NV

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 138 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail process clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, szeptember 9.
I used to work there as a Mail processing clerk,sorted mail ,operated the machine etc.It was nice place to work there learned about sorting different types of mail in different states.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will miss people I worked with.
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, augusztus 23.
Moved out of the state into a big city.
No positions were open as a regular Rural Mail Carrier
(career employee) i
The Rural Carrier's contract is not beneficial if trying to transfer in the same position, elsewhere. Someone must be willing to swap routes with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
No work/life balance
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, június 22.
Pay was awesome. Working outdoors was great! You do start to miss your family, friends, and life after about 2 weeks of working here. You are required to do whatever it takes to deliver all of your mail and parcels even if that means working 12 hours. It's pretty difficult to have help sent out to you. At some stations the other ccas are very supportive and caring and will try to help you push through but at other stations the other ccas are rude and upset any time they get sent out to help you. If you can handle 10 hour days 6 days a week this job is great!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast pace high expectation
USPS letter carrier t6 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno nv2019, május 23.
The work itself is fine but the pace management wants delivery to be done becomes overwhelming. Almost 5 years in and the pace never slows down. The time allowed for deliveries is almost unrealistic but the day is what you make it.
Benifits
Unpaid lunch
Pettiness
Customer service clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, március 26.
They seem to care more on what is wrong than what you are doing right, petty issues is the word of the day everyday. Never recognition for a job well done but they are quick to critique you if you breath the wrong way. No life work/balance. Managers are very unprofessional and very undeducated. They encourage you to save your sick leave days for when you have a real emergency or for when you are retiring, but then when you use your sick leave for an emergency or for when you are retiring, managers get mad and they give you a hard time. They started giving warnings and memos to everyone who uses sick leave.
Good benefits, good career
Kontra érvek
Lame job, no sense of satisfaction for a job well done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would have been a great job
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, március 11.
The Post Office is a great place. You get to see different neighborhoods, people say "hello" and wave. just depends on the management of the station location.
Busy Busy
Being ignored
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very difficult to work in current environment
MPE-9 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, január 16.
Great co-workers , Management loves to divide and conquer whenever they can! They love to pit employees against each other.Great pay for the work performed
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Managers are promoted rather than disciplined
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unnecessary workloads, most of the time we are forced to work excessive hrs
CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  PNDC VASSAR ST, RENO, NV2018, október 15.
Working manually is very stressful and what you do is not appreciated, forced overtime work exceeding 10 hours, and being told to work on multi sections and different locations
FREE BRAKES
SHORT LUNCH
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Very Fast Paced!
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, október 7.
It really depends on which side of the operation you're on. Working within the facility warrants long hours and supervisors standing over you trying to push mail through to exceed what they project. In addition to that, the supervisors make you stay long hours and you don't leave until the mail is out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
USPS was stressful
Postal Service Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, július 3.
I worked at the USPS and found it very stressful and the hours inconvenient. The job was hard work and heavy lifting for 8 hours with strange hours. 5:00 am- 11:00am then 2:30-6:00pm
Heavy lifting
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Warehouse Mentality Managers
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, június 28.
Swearing, name calling, demeaning comments by 1 manager. All other Managers are good. Lots of Overtime if you are a work a holic.
Manager needs communication classes
lots of OT
Kontra érvek
1 Manager makes lots of threats about hours and walking you out the door its who she is
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
stressful workplace
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, március 15.
great place to work the customers were challenging but I got to know them and it was nice management was also great always responded to complaints in timely manners
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It's not for everyone.
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2018, február 16.
The Post office can be a great place to work or a terrible place. It mostly depends on what you're willing to put up with. Some people thrive in this environment, while others only last a couple of weeks or years. Like I said it depends on you and what you want from a job.
Dennys discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
working for the USPS
Seasonal Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, november 7.
I was a temp for the holiday season. I worked graveyard shift processing large packages going out for delivery the next day. the management did not treat the temp employees the same as the full time employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Typical Bureaucracy
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, április 26.
There is no team work or bipartisanship, if you will. Rampant with corruption, lies and a generally hostile work environment. There is no trust between management or the union. I certainly wouldn't choose the same path if given a second chance.
Pro érvek
The job is fun and self-reliant.
Micromanagement (enough said)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Contractor
Contract Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2017, február 7.
I am a self employed contractor; (taxes, monthly and yearly costs etc.). I maintain my contract vehicle and manage 450 customers on an 80 miles per day route, I sort mail & packages and arrange them for delivery and proceed to deliver the mail. I manage customer relations, information, complaints, services and route logistics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bosses don't know how to manage people.
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2016, október 15.
They treat you like a piece of gum, they chew on you and chew on you and once the flavor is gone they spit you out. The worst employees go into management and then expect you to do the job they couldn't. The union is useless for you as their only concern is when their next convention is so you can pay for their vacation. They tell you the least you have to do and not to do anymore because they don't want anybody to make them look bad.
a paycheck
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
It was hard but fun
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2016, augusztus 27.
People great, work Hard LOTS OF OT Mail sorting co workers where always helpful Management was tough, and only seem to want coverage, giving you sometimes only a few minutes to expect you to pull manadatory OT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 2Jelentés
not good work envirment
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2016, július 26.
I enjoyed working outside, but the post office did not believe in a life work balance, They did not care if you overheat when doing the job. Management worked you tell you could not go any further and never said anything to you.
outside, customers
Kontra érvek
bad managment, not a normal shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for with great opportunities for advacement
Multiple Positions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2015, április 18.
I began my postal career as a clerk in 1982 and went on to become a Processing and Distribution Supervisor in the late 80's. I went on to become the Manager of Distribution Operations Tour 3 at the Reno Main Plant. I then decided I wanted to become a Postmaster so I requested a job with customer service/delivery. In no time I was managing offices in the Reno area. I went on to become the Postmaster of Incline Village/Crystal Bay Post office. It was a very rewarding career with many benefits. After thirty years of employment with the Postal Service I retired in 2012. Now I find myself wanting to work and enter back into another rewarding occupation.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, great opportunities to grow
Kontra érvek
At times very long days, and unhappy customers, but ultimately very rewarding, especially satisfying employee.and customer needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van