United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Queens, NY

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast paced environment
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, december 13.
Working for the post office , has its ups and downs the days can be long depending on the season it’s a fast paced environment and has room for growth
Serious Business
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, december 1.
The job is real different than what you see them do on the street. This job requires you to be a hard and dedicated worker day in and day out. The job starts off difficult, but the more you work, the easier it gets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was great but stressful
TE City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, november 12.
Great benefits, decent pay (at the time) but very busy and unpredictable when working seasonal or temporary. Pay was changed to minimum wage suddenly ($15) from 22.15.
Great culture and stability
Plenty of overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Cca
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, október 24.
if you have a family this is not the job for you. A lot of hours working.
Rarely any days off. Working in all weather conditions. Managers are the worse part of the job.
a lot of overtime
no life
Usps
Custodial Laborer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, október 23.
The USPS has provided me with opportunities and a steady schedule. The environment that I work in gives me full autonomy to achieve my daily tasks and additional things that may be required.
Flexible
Not supportive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, szeptember 27.
This job is a awesome place to work , it leads to many other positions . Co workers are so pleasant and management is extremely caring. and It is a career job that can retire from
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poco tiempo para ser preciso y poder evaluar
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, szeptember 26.
Aunque estuve poco tiempo mi impresión fue un ambiente un poco tenso mentalmente agotador, presión mental y físicamente muy demandante.
Pro érvek
Excelente beneficios de salud, 401k, etc.
Física y mentalmente agotador
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office
Driver/Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, szeptember 8.
One of the worst place to work in. You figure is a government job and the pay is good nope!!!! Wrong... the pay sucks for a Tractor trailer driver . and then they want you to work night holidays 6 days a week and weekends. they never tell you anything about the pay or the hours your going to work in the interview. you find out for yourself. They lie just to get the driver inthe door. After you quit a better job that you have before comeing here. please stay away...
Love it here
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, augusztus 23.
Very strenuous job at times but it’s a great beneficial and paying job. There’s a lot of OT and you have to be prepared for the hours and holidays. But I love it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stressful work environment
Motor Vehicle Operator // Dispatcher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, május 2.
It’s can be an easy job if the supervisors and the union would look out for the workers instead of trying to make everything look good on paper they are only there to discipline you but when u need help or have a problem they’re no help
Pro érvek
You can do whatever you want
Kontra érvek
The supervisors and union are no help to the workers your just a number to them
2,0
Usps
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, április 18.
The USPS is a great job for people who are looking to make money. This is not a job for you to have feelings and for anyone to get emotional by the way you are being treated. If you do not have real goals as to why you are doing this job then this job will break you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a fun work place
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, március 12.
this was an exciting job for me, while working you get to interact with your friendly co workers who can relate to almost anything you have going on. the mangers don't breath down your back as long as your'e working.
Pro érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Long work hours
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, január 21.
The USPS is a company that works good for someone who is single since the hours are long. The management are robotic nobody uses there own judgement and are so disconnected with their staff that moral is below par. Only the employees who are friends with management benefit greatly and are the ones who snitches to management on their co workers.
USPS is a federal job however they have broken all of the employment laws and are not held accountable for that if they were a small company they would be fined. Who governs the USPS? No one they govern themselves and is a rogue organization.
Pro érvek
Job safety with union representation
Kontra érvek
Union aligning themselves with the agency
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, január 5.
I didn't stay for that long to know a lot. I was working several jobs and the same time and this job was not the right fit for me at the current time.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
senior staff took advantage of new workers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work .You can work at various positions,clerks,mail carriers,truck drivers or security.
Window clerk/distribution clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, november 3.
Working in the post office I met people from every kind of background.People of every nationality and religion.I met a lot of people that I will be friends with for the rest of my life.Getting together with them from time to time meant talking about when we started our careers and would bring up stories leading to laughing and sometimes near crying thinking of people we lost along the way.Recently the post office has cut many jobs resulting in increased stress and bickering among staff and supervisors.The stress on upper management is felt in the individual stations.The post office does not provide the same salary or pension as city jobs although once your hired you can never be laid off.
Job security
Kontra érvek
Only a few hours between shifts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
United States Postal Service is definitely a career path
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, október 30.
Had my ups and downs, but overall nothing shabby about the company. I give it two thumbs up. Good Benefits some good people. We are all just trying to make iur money and and retire.
Benefits, compensation, breaks
Kontra érvek
Management can sometimes be annoying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Busy work place
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, szeptember 28.
Life at a warehouse is super busy you can find yourself working through lunch sometimes but nothing feels better than getting the job done can take toll on your body
Work culture
Hub Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, szeptember 27.
UPS management has very strict leadership. Production has to be met every shift so that the company runs well.The environment and the working site helps improve employees skills by consistent training,
mail
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, szeptember 12.
its a good job to learn about different types of mail in my facility I work with both domestic and foreign mail as the days go by and the mail volume picks up you be surprised of what type of packages you process
learning
n/a
Heavy Customer Service
Mail Carrier /On Job Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, augusztus 12.
In the morning separate and prepare mail, parcels,important documents(ex. certified letters, registered letters, Express mail)to be delivered.
The work floor is pleasant, we all work well with management. I've learned that treating people with respect you get a lot accomplished.
The hardest part of my job is walking a route. I walk about 8-10 miles a day in different types of weather. The best part of my job is working with customers, the joy on their face when a problem is resolved. I do the best that I can to help a person so that Management will not have to get involved. My Manager loves me.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van