United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Queens, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Queens, NY70 értékelés
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 280 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the post it was a new experience for me you meet and talk to a lot of people there was different location that I had to go that was my main issue otherwise it was a good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to learn a lot about the postal service, packages and interacting with customers.
You have to be willing to learn, then work hard so that the supervisors can see your potential.

I excelled at what they gave me to do so i was quickly promoted from scanning packages to the pick up window.
Always Work to do , easy and smooth
back to back days off

holiday pay and overtime

good hours that work with any schedule

3 tours great for anyone

they work with the things u need
productive
no healthy food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days and even longer nights. If you are a hard worker and like hard work then this is the job for you. Must have a thick skin. Must be good with numbers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A UPS drivers assistant is to assist the UPS driver on the delivery route. This position is for peak holiday seasons, to help the driver expedite the delivery of packages from the truck to the customer at their home. scanned , sorted , and organized packages sent out for delivers. Over the months of working with UPS I was taught how to scan packages, sort them out and deliver them. This company really helped me grow and learn
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the post office , has its ups and downs the days can be long depending on the season it’s a fast paced environment and has room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is real different than what you see them do on the street. This job requires you to be a hard and dedicated worker day in and day out. The job starts off difficult, but the more you work, the easier it gets.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, decent pay (at the time) but very busy and unpredictable when working seasonal or temporary. Pay was changed to minimum wage suddenly ($15) from 22.15.
Great culture and stability

Plenty of overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you have a family this is not the job for you. A lot of hours working.
Rarely any days off. Working in all weather conditions. Managers are the worse part of the job.
a lot of overtime
no life
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS has provided me with opportunities and a steady schedule. The environment that I work in gives me full autonomy to achieve my daily tasks and additional things that may be required.
Flexible
Not supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a awesome place to work , it leads to many other positions . Co workers are so pleasant and management is extremely caring. and It is a career job that can retire from
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aunque estuve poco tiempo mi impresión fue un ambiente un poco tenso mentalmente agotador, presión mental y físicamente muy demandante.
Pro érvek
Excelente beneficios de salud, 401k, etc.
Física y mentalmente agotador
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst place to work in. You figure is a government job and the pay is good nope!!!! Wrong... the pay sucks for a Tractor trailer driver . and then they want you to work night holidays 6 days a week and weekends. they never tell you anything about the pay or the hours your going to work in the interview. you find out for yourself. They lie just to get the driver inthe door. After you quit a better job that you have before comeing here. please stay away...
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very strenuous job at times but it’s a great beneficial and paying job. There’s a lot of OT and you have to be prepared for the hours and holidays. But I love it
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s can be an easy job if the supervisors and the union would look out for the workers instead of trying to make everything look good on paper they are only there to discipline you but when u need help or have a problem they’re no help
Pro érvek
You can do whatever you want
Kontra érvek
The supervisors and union are no help to the workers your just a number to them
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great job for people who are looking to make money. This is not a job for you to have feelings and for anyone to get emotional by the way you are being treated. If you do not have real goals as to why you are doing this job then this job will break you.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was an exciting job for me, while working you get to interact with your friendly co workers who can relate to almost anything you have going on. the mangers don't breath down your back as long as your'e working.
Pro érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a company that works good for someone who is single since the hours are long. The management are robotic nobody uses there own judgement and are so disconnected with their staff that moral is below par. Only the employees who are friends with management benefit greatly and are the ones who snitches to management on their co workers.
USPS is a federal job however they have broken all of the employment laws and are not held accountable for that if they were a small company they would be fined. Who governs the USPS? No one they govern themselves and is a rogue organization.
Pro érvek
Job safety with union representation
Kontra érvek
Union aligning themselves with the agency
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't stay for that long to know a lot. I was working several jobs and the same time and this job was not the right fit for me at the current time.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
senior staff took advantage of new workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the post office I met people from every kind of background.People of every nationality and religion.I met a lot of people that I will be friends with for the rest of my life.Getting together with them from time to time meant talking about when we started our careers and would bring up stories leading to laughing and sometimes near crying thinking of people we lost along the way.Recently the post office has cut many jobs resulting in increased stress and bickering among staff and supervisors.The stress on upper management is felt in the individual stations.The post office does not provide the same salary or pension as city jobs although once your hired you can never be laid off.
Job security
Kontra érvek
Only a few hours between shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had my ups and downs, but overall nothing shabby about the company. I give it two thumbs up. Good Benefits some good people. We are all just trying to make iur money and and retire.
Benefits, compensation, breaks
Kontra érvek
Management can sometimes be annoying