United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Providence, RI

48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 081 értékelés megtekintése
Retiring shortly
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, december 6.
Great job, hopefully it will be here at least for 10yrs, New employees have a pay me now attitude.
Work habits are different. To much cell phone use.
5,0
Uspis
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, szeptember 28.
Great place to intern. Learned a lot from the individuals around me and those with whom I met. If you are interested in the Postal Inspection Service definitely reach out and try to recieve an internship it will be worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Calm, Laid back and steady work enviorment
Automotive Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, szeptember 21.
Go in and do the work you are assigned. Work at you own pace and no reprimand for slow work. Good pay and benefits in the job. Once you become a career employee it is hard to lose your job.
good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
promotions can only happen when someone leaves or retires.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secure position with good benefits
General Clerk II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, február 23.
Secure position with good benefits. Possibility for advancement is good, especially if you want to join ranks of management after becoming a regular employee.
good pay
loud work place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Just a job
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, január 7.
worked 7 years there. Pay and benefits are good but it is a job for the mindless who can not figure out what better to do with their lives. Go to college instead
Munkahelyi kultúra
tough place to start over later in life.
Assistant City Carrier. (Volt alkalmazott) –  providence2018, december 11.
I lost my job of 22 years because the company I worked for went out of business. I tried the Post Office as a City Carrier Assistant. There was no schedule, day to day and had to work Amazon Sundays. I hated the fact that I couldn't plan anything because I did not know when I would be working or not working. Because of this, turnover is very high, even career employees told me that they can't keep new help. I think the potential is there to be a great career opportunity and it is a little better if you do get career. I think if they just treat the new help a little better, have a schedule, they wouldn't have to waste all of that money training new people all of the time.
ok pay.
Kontra érvek
no schedule for new employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Window clerk job is ok, time goes by very quickly when busy
Window clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI , Johnson RI2018, október 1.
Can be short staffed, management plays favorites, allows employees to act unprofessionally ( an employee in my office is constantly singing at the top of their lungs when not on the window, despite customers complaining about it )
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits, interacting with customers, friendly co workers
Kontra érvek
Standing most of the time, lifting heavy parcels
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Many difficult years
Supervisor of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, április 10.
When I started it was dominated by men. Over the years that subsided but still prevalent. It had been a great job for me and my family with the ability to work different hours as needed. The expectations are ridiculous and I would love to see some of the upper management try to accomplish what they expect of the aging workforce. I know there are worse jobs and if I had to do it over again I would but I wouldn’t recommend someone start out there now.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive busy work enviornment
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, április 6.
A typical day at work is to be very productive, busy and working at a fast pace to sort and push the mail to be distributed. Each day has a new experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Decent pay, awful management
LETTER CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, február 1.
As soon as you clock in you do a vehicle check, load your vehicle with mail and go. Management is very negative and they do not make the job fun at all. Being exposed to harsh weather for long periods of time is much different from dealing with it when you go to your car and get to work, in this case... the work is in the weather. It is difficult to find things to protect you from rain soaking through all layers of clothing. I would stay at USPS if the attitude from management was more upbeat and rewarding. Negative psychology is not what I like to find in my work atmosphere personally.
Decent pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Govmt work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Holiday Term) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, november 8.
Lazy full time permanent workers...when your seasonal they all take advantage of you and make you do their work...the work is physical and heavy and hard. The training period is long... but the new seasonal workers that you are hired with are very cool, and you make friends immediately because you are all equal going into it.
MEETING NEW PEOPLE
EXHAUSTING PHYSICAL LABOR
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Environment
Clerk and Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, október 18.
The area where I was stationed at had some positively and negativity in the air. We all work together as a team, one would help each other even though its not their station.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
always busy
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, október 7.
Never a sense of accomplishment although your daily tasks have been met for the day. Driving forklifts and tugs to get the mail to the proper area of the facility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people hate the system
Maintenance- house keeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, Providence RI2017, szeptember 19.
Great bunch of people working with you. Horrible management in place, reason being ...its not privately owned and operated.

Retired from the USPS
Pro érvek
Great pay, job security, benefits and co workers
Kontra érvek
The system is contaminated!
Good job
Postal Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, szeptember 19.
Good place to work fast paced job with good benefits . Great job that is out doors you work on your own doing your route. If you like the outdoors and can handle the different weather conditions be a mailman.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, augusztus 19.
Good company in general. Well paid job however not my dream job. Not a difficult or hard job to do but it is 6 days a week. One of the things I like about this place is that is a federal job. I dislike that it is very physical for my self.
Pro érvek
3 breaks if you work an 8 hours shift.
Kontra érvek
No benefits for the first 3 years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its not to difficult to work at the post office
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, augusztus 17.
Working at the post office it's not that difficult, you do work standing up, but you don't actually work to hard, the machines we work on does mostly of the hard work which is separating all that mail you just have to put it away in it's proper place.
Serivce
Clerk and Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, július 21.
It was lots of busy I enjoyed with employees, managers and supervisor. There request to meet every time due with incoming and outgoing. I learning lot of their workplace to meeting everyone.
no free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good place
Mail Handler/Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, június 17.
The job it's good they have different shifts and kind of job because they do different jobs in the machines the environment it's safe they give you a training to operate machines and the safety training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and nice job delivering mail & packages
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2017, május 27.
I liked the job very much delivering mail & packages walking in all kinds of weather. Meeting people and chatting with my customers. Did it for 30 years.
Being outdoors delivering mail
Very stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van