United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Portland, OR

96 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 462 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler
Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, április 12.
This job was during the holiday where they needed extra help for the busiest time of the year. The hours were always inconsistent. The hardest part was standing for the whole shift period. I would probably never work as a mail handler there again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Processing clerk: Sorting, Scanning the incomming mail and deliver to the destination address.
PSE processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, március 25.
I worked in united states post office in night shift Christmas holiday season the working atmosphere was clean and good .

I was a hard worker , working as a team in a fast pace it was enjoyable work and I have a positive attitude with all my co worker.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, február 27.
Excellent company to work for. Nice opportunities in order to grow inside this company. A lot of job opportunities available. I do recommend to work for this company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits/pay
SUPERVISOR - Business Mail Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, február 23.
This is an excellent place to go to retire. I thought I'd only work a couple of years, maybe five, and I ended up retiring after 23 as a supervisor.
Pro érvek
pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
ENjoyed busy work
Package Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, február 21.
Learned how scanned packages and made deliveries. Rode in company vehicle with employees to navigate routes. Punctual and a quick learner that is flexible.
Pro érvek
work
Kontra érvek
seasonal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, február 21.
No me gusta el mal tiempo afuera se trsbaja mucho no descanso no tiempo con tu familia no tienes vida propia
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 9Jelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough place to work.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, január 11.
Management that is hard on carriers, never happy with your work, and constantly pressuring employees. The hours, and days are long. You have to accept the fact that you will be drained physically at the end of every shift.
Pro érvek
Government pay, and benefits
Kontra érvek
Long hours, impossible management with unrealistic expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, december 30.
Fun place to work; very quick paced; easy going; fun environment to work and meet new people. Very good at communication............................/..
Pro érvek
Quick paced
Kontra érvek
No flexibility with schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lousy employer
City Carrier Assistant/Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, december 26.
I hated working as a city carrier, all they care about it how fast you can walk and deliver the mail. They don't care about whether or not their employees are busting the rear end to get the mail done, or whether or not they get hurt or need to eat.

I loved working as a PSE however, don't do your job to well or pick up the slack of the regular employees or they will file a complaint with a supervisor and get you fired like they did to me
Pro érvek
decent money
Kontra érvek
Lousy company and employees and hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive place with luck of professional management
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, december 13.
7 years of enthusiastic work were the most of all the outdoor, challenging work equal the mental drainage of the place. Great customers and difficult, unprofessional management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive , nice place to work
Postal Support Employee (PSE) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, július 26.
I like the job , was new experience for me , but just was temporarily job , they hire me for the season, nice environment, good quality of the people who work there, work in team
Pro érvek
good benefits
Kontra érvek
temporarily job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full day of work
Electronic Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, július 21.
Clocked in and heard passdown from previous tour. Received work schedule and proceeded to machines. Would then do daily, weekly, or monthly items on schedule.After completing that would assist with any brokedown equuipment.
Pro érvek
Good work enviroment
Kontra érvek
losing some benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Detailed and fast
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, május 18.
A day would consist of not knowing what you are going to get into that day. Only in the morning as you walk in you will find out your work load and how much can you take and how much can you leave behind even tho you don't know if tomorrow is going to be lite or even heavier to add to. The management helps by assigning assistance to the carriers who might need it (there is only a certain number of helpers, so not everyone will get help), yet at the same time needs to makes sure everyone takes all what they can take.
Pro érvek
Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
no breaks, sometimes no lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 10Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace
Supervisor in Cust. Service & Delivery Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, március 16.
I terminated my employment so I could relocate to Arizona. If I had tried to transfer it would of taken me several years. The people I worked with where great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, Poor Management
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2016, február 5.
Worked as a Casual Holiday worker. Very Physical , Long hours and night work.
USPS is unfortunately a large company with a problem of ineffiency
and a culture that feels very impersonal. Most notably the huge disparity between workers and supervisors.(Too many chiefs not enough Indians) Way to many supervisors, many who stand around watching not a lot of good examples. There are the good examples that make it worth it.
Pro érvek
Overtime
Kontra érvek
night work, poor effiency, poor use of labor available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 5Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what it used to be
CCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2015, december 2.
The job sounds great at first, until you realize that you rarely get days off. And unless you are an olympic athlete or favored by management will not make it to regular. I worked 40 days in a row without a day off. And when i finally started getting days off they wanted me to call in the morning to see if i was needed. Absolutely not worth the pay or possible benefits down the road. If you can find any other job that clears $14 an hour with benefits i would take it over usps. But that's just me.
Pro érvek
On your own most of the time.
Kontra érvek
No time off. Unreasonable demands.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 49Nem 3Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job to keep in shape
Letter Carrier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2015, augusztus 22.
I very much enjoyed working as a letter carrier at the post office. Had my career not been cut short by physical problems, I would still be there today. I loved this job.
Pro érvek
Keeps you in shape
Kontra érvek
maybe a little overworked trying to get the mail out
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post Service Employees (PSE)
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2015, május 20.
The work is very hard. Managers fire people on their whim. Most managers do not have any education behind them and are given to hostile tactics to get their employees to perform faster. While they can not fire the regular employees without a really good reason, they will spend their day making them as misserable as possible until they quit. The job is very dangerous and many of the employees have work injuries or chronic issues related to the physical requirements of the job, or the fact that most postal employees work the graveyard and do not see the light of day. Depression is pretty common.
Pro érvek
good benefits
Kontra érvek
injuries, bad management, dirty work enviroment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 29Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, but you have to deal with bad management at times
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2015, április 20.
I enjoyed my time with the Postal Service as pay and benefits are very good. I now have a pension with 34 years worked (retired).
The two tough things at times are the bad weather, hot or cold to work outside in and sometimes you get supervisors and managers that lose their humanity and manage with a very heavy hand coming down on you when you make a mistake. You need to stay very upbeat in this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 3Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a package handler in Portland OR
Package handler, UPS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2015, április 5.
A typical day at work isn't too bad. You really have to come in mentally and physically prepared every day that you work. If, not then the job can be very challenging. I've learned plenty from this job. I've learned nothing comes easy and that you have to stay consistent and work hard for what you want.This is far from a perfect job. The co-workers are great! You will build mostly positive relationship with your co-workers. The hardest part about the job is that you are required to work your best everyday and that can be physically and mentally draining. The most enjoyable part of my job is building relationships with others.
Pro érvek
Benefits, Education Assistance, Union
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, Overtime required
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
23 462 értékelés alapján
57 162
45 813
35 375
22 327
12 785

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra

United States Postal Service - értékelések munkakör szerint