United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Portland, OR

94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 126 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
The worst place ever.
Mail handler for 2 years Clerk for 4 years. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 11.
I have never worked at a more poorly ran organization in my life. Management has favorites and if you're not one of them. They will do whatever it takes to make your life there and experience there a living breathing (where the devil lives). Management is racist and sexist. Inter at your own risk.
Usps
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 4.
Great place of employment. Enjoyed the type of work that was involved with being a casual mail handler. The compensation and benefits were on par or exceeded the work that was expected. Overall great place to work!
Horrible
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland District2019, november 3.
I have been a letter carrier for over 20 years. The supervisors and management are serving in pay grades, that exceed their skill sets. No one in management has any sort of college training or people skills. Postal management only Promotes unintelligent people who are puppets and will do whatever they were told regardless if it’s right or wrong.
Management dysfunction at this company starts at the highest levels and trickles down there and competency and promotes an inferior working environment due to their lack of experience and
Hard working and Fast paced
Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, október 20.
The typical day is going into the trailer of a truck and unloading packages. Some packages being light as paper to almost 100lbs. Easiest part of the job is the routine of the job. The hardest part of the job was maintaining an average BPM (Box's Per Minute)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, október 18.
Good 24 hour shift job bidding
Health and Dental Insurance
Transfer to different locations
Change craft through reassign
Uniform allowance
EAP employee assistance program
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be A great workplace,management lacks professionalism
Custodian/mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, szeptember 26.
Had a pretty good 10 yrs. At usps,went frome level 3 custodian the first 5 yrs. To level 9 mechanic the last 5yrs.Very good benefits,I really feel that management needed more training especially the supervisors,but then again all sups.,and managers were custodians and mechanic before moving up to.thpositiopositions,likesaidsa
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
post office
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, szeptember 9.
Working in the plant for the post office is basically just sorting parcels or letters. Its Mindless work that after a while becomes second nature and you don't really have to think about.
Easy to learn
management is terrible
2,0
Liars/inconsistency/bad management
Truck Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, szeptember 5.
I was told I’ll be at top scale pay in 18months during my interview. At my orientation I learned it will take 8yrs (after I’ve already quit my last job which paid more with cheaper benefits) to get to top scale. While I was a PTF(part time full) employee, I was paid $22 hourly but that’s because you don’t get the holiday pay or any incentives until u become full time regulars but then u drop 80cents in pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
flexible hours
Seasonal Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, augusztus 30.
The reason I took this job was because I needed a flexible temporary job before I went college. They were both flexible and understanding at my need for temporary work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
My Advice
Sales and Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, augusztus 30.
The best job in the post office is the Janitor. Less interaction with management and you work independently. Next would be a mail handler . Be prepared to work long hours and during holidays no days off for at least a month . But your work is repetitive and pay is good . Your job is secure as a mail handler as long as you show up to work . Before deciding to work in a station . Be prepared to work as a temporary for at least 2 years . My advice would be to work in the back room if you are not a people person
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt a true bond in doing the job, and what it meant to the people on your
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, augusztus 17.
I showed up to work and knew exactly, what I was a expected to do and went on with my day. I really enjoyed casing the mail and getting it ready for delivery of the mail. I enjoy the interacting with the public. and customers. Organization Working w/management to get the job done. working and getting along with your peers. Hardest part was I believe was working in the winter, in the snow being able do your safely. just the continuing the service of our mail service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Stressful holiday work
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, augusztus 9.
Enjoyed the work, though it was temporary, but most of the management teams (depending on the station location) aren't the greatest. There is a lot of physical aspects of the job, and if you don't know what you're doing, you better learn fast, otherwise you'll get yelled at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Letter
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 24.
Loved working for USPS. It was my career. I really enjoyed working with the public. Working for the Post office really kept me in shape. I would definitely recommend it to others. There are many different positions available besides this. From HR and accounting to the cafeteria. They have it all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Interesting.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 19.
Good pay. Very stressful. Interesting culture. Fast pace. Great daily workout. Interesting coworkers. Career job if you can stand the culture and management.
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest job of my life
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, május 13.
This has been the hardest and most stressful 5 years of my life. I wish I would never have gone into management with the post office. I work close to 80 hours a week sometimes and 6-7 days a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great benefits
Auto Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, május 11.
Good place to work. They built a new shop, there was opportunities to advance. the work was interesting. Training could have been better though for the new hybrid vehicles.
Great Benefits
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, február 5.
Overall good paying job and benefits are even better. It's not for everyone but if your willing to put in work and your not lazy than the job is for you. Attendance is a BIG factor working with USPS so don't call out. Coworkers are great, management is just like any other company. You get the good and the bad. But if you just do your job and go home, there's nothing to it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job but very fast paced.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, január 29.
I liked this job because I was almost always on my own as long as you meet United States Postal Services standards for casing and delivering mail, accurately and fast.
Pro érvek
Nice pay, nice working environment
Kontra érvek
To many chiefs not enough indians.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, január 19.
First of all is that you must have at least sleep well and eat well. This job is more on moving, lifting and sorting mails. Probably, you have to prepare yourself everyday because this job is more on physical tasks.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
More on lifting tasks that makes body aches.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast pace
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland2018, december 26.
Close attention to detail and patience sorting and Organizing handheld scanner system. Operating heavy machinery loading and unloading able to stand on feet for long periods of time
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van