United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Port Orange, FL

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 055 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the job, loved the compensation. Didn't like not knowing
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2019, augusztus 8.
The job is and was hard 9 hr to 12 hr days in the hot sun and vehicles have no A.C could put you to the test. Sometimes if they called you in on your not normal days you needed to come in with your own vehicle and have insurance to be covered so you can drive for USPS. Still the job was good for me. The part that didn't work out for me and my family was getting one day a week drop everything on call . So if you were out spending time with your family around 1 pm get a phone call to tell you that you have to come in proved stressful and hardship especially if that job wasn't your bread and butter.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE clerks are in a warehouse don't let the title fool you
PSE processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2019, július 28.
I lasted two weeks I'll tell you why. It's like HAZING in college. You meet all ex service men & women that have done years moving around office to office. Instead of them liking you because you are there to give them days off- they basically swear at you at themselves all day, you throw boxes in bins all evening from 330 am to whenever a manager comes in. The workers talk so bad about each other and argue all day while you work like a dog. they don't train you on heavy equipment that you use but you find out quickly as you get scratches, cut, bruising and hurt. The post master was a great person but has a bad night crew here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Retirement
Rural Mail Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, augusztus 29.
I was working Po for rural carriers since 2002 til retirement on August 15 20018....now,I am looking part time....I was experiencing soldering with blueprints of codex (Motorola)and Sony
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the USPS is great
Holiday Clerk Assistant/Contracted (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, augusztus 5.
During my time working at the United Postal Service I learned how packages and mail is delivered to people also the importance of time management. Especially because the USPS does not stop and the gears of this industry are always turning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Working Hours
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, június 12.
I really enjoyed my time at the post office. However you are a running all day from the time you punch in to the time you leave. And sometimes you have to work several days in a row (including Sundays) before you get a day off. One of the biggest cons is you work so many hours in the week and you bend over backwards for management and you're not even guaranteed full time. Some CCAS have to wait years, even 12 before they get their own route. I did enjoy being outside and delivering, i just wish there was something different about benefits and being able to convert to regular sooner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Respectable job
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, május 27.
High stressed, well paid , work friendly.
Holidays are hectic, , working in extreme heat is the hardest part of job. The most in enjoyable part of the job is delivering the mail & to meet new people.
Pro érvek
good pay
Kontra érvek
working in the heat, with no air conditioner
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
very hectic
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2016, május 17.
very hectic work environment, when asked for assistance of guidance from superiors it wasn't given, many hours worked were undocumented or unpaided
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 5Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van