United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Port Orange, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 704 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job with very good benefits. Although there isn’t a lot of opportunity for advancement because no one wants to leave their position. Very high paying job (for a reason) don’t get into this field if you aren’t ready for the conditions that come along with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is and was hard 9 hr to 12 hr days in the hot sun and vehicles have no A.C could put you to the test. Sometimes if they called you in on your not normal days you needed to come in with your own vehicle and have insurance to be covered so you can drive for USPS. Still the job was good for me. The part that didn't work out for me and my family was getting one day a week drop everything on call . So if you were out spending time with your family around 1 pm get a phone call to tell you that you have to come in proved stressful and hardship especially if that job wasn't your bread and butter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I lasted two weeks I'll tell you why. It's like HAZING in college. You meet all ex service men & women that have done years moving around office to office. Instead of them liking you because you are there to give them days off- they basically swear at you at themselves all day, you throw boxes in bins all evening from 330 am to whenever a manager comes in. The workers talk so bad about each other and argue all day while you work like a dog. they don't train you on heavy equipment that you use but you find out quickly as you get scratches, cut, bruising and hurt. The post master was a great person but has a bad night crew here
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working Po for rural carriers since 2002 til retirement on August 15 20018....now,I am looking part time....I was experiencing soldering with blueprints of codex (Motorola)and Sony
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time working at the United Postal Service I learned how packages and mail is delivered to people also the importance of time management. Especially because the USPS does not stop and the gears of this industry are always turning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at the post office. However you are a running all day from the time you punch in to the time you leave. And sometimes you have to work several days in a row (including Sundays) before you get a day off. One of the biggest cons is you work so many hours in the week and you bend over backwards for management and you're not even guaranteed full time. Some CCAS have to wait years, even 12 before they get their own route. I did enjoy being outside and delivering, i just wish there was something different about benefits and being able to convert to regular sooner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stressed, well paid , work friendly. Holidays are hectic, , working in extreme heat is the hardest part of job. The most in enjoyable part of the job is delivering the mail & to meet new people.
Pro érvek
good pay
Kontra érvek
working in the heat, with no air conditioner
Munkahelyi kultúra
very hectic work environment, when asked for assistance of guidance from superiors it wasn't given, many hours worked were undocumented or unpaided