United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pensacola, FL

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great place to work with great benefits
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, december 20.
I was taught with love by the employees, they shown me how to go by doing my job in a perspective way. But once your out on your own it may take time but you will prevail.
Pro érvek
You work so many hours, but get paid well, you didn't have anyone down your back when your out in the field.
Kontra érvek
The regulars didn't want to help out the new comers, and you have NO weekends off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finishing the work is most important
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, november 27.
Seniority means everything at the Post Office. The individuals have been around awhile, tend to slack off. Once you get through your 90 day trial period it is next to impossible to get let go. So your co-workers get lazy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, június 28.
It is a great place to work. Management is awesome and great benefits. The hours are great. The security is great. my co workers are awesome. I enjoy working here
Hard and Fun meaningful work
USPS Mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, augusztus 13.
Great work outcome to customers a typical day changes with the work load and volume and a great feeling of accomplishment when everything is done on time.
lunch and breaks
work load varies daily
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job that you can retire
Mail Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, március 21.
The job is very fast paced and very beneficial the hours are long considering how great the needs are for getting the job done if you work hard you will be rewarded for your hard work
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned alot in such as short time; relaxed environment
Casual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, január 19.
I became very familiar with my duties real quick and the staff was real helpful. I was able to float to different areas. I took the postal exam and passed was offered a position of rural carrier, but for only one day a week.
relaxed environment
unsure of advancment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
same opinion
Supervisor Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, október 30.
I am sorry but I do have the same opinion , an applicant should not be force to write a review if anything this should be voluntary not mandatory . Thanks
Munkahelyi kultúra
a nice company to work for
Rural Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, szeptember 14.
A very productive place to work for with the good and bad, you learn to adjust when you love what you are doing, for management it could be kind of tough at times
4,0
Fulfilling
Sales and Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, július 22.
Post Office provides great pay after a period of time. Can be stressful depending on manager. Work is repetitive, but with that comes speed. Good place to work.
Good pay, benefits, retirement
Kontra érvek
Work hours are not always desireable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compensation is why you stay.
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, június 17.
The money may be worth the stay. If your looking to work at the Post Office make sure you are willing to really work hard. This is easy work but very labor intensive. Holiday time prepare to work longer hours (required) and harder.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
An expierence
CASUAL MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, április 25.
It was an interesting expierence, you meet all walks of life, the lunch break isn't long enough, some of the people are nice and it is very hard work.
COMPENSATION
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
fun great job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, február 27.
This is a great job and has lots of opportunities to move forward. You will help process mail and help distribution of the mail there is continously work there is never a moment when you are sitting still.
great hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work environment.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, szeptember 9.
Its a gret site to explore jobs and great opportunities. Love meeting new people and learning fun and informative things
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some good coworkers. Management is exactly that. Great pay when you work overtime.
casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, január 8.
I worked as casual. First off they tell you in orientation the only thing you'll be doing is sorting mail, you get in there you doing EVERYTHING which is OK. Out of all of the supervisors there one was horrible and a second was ok, the other two were really nice. The first day the horrible supervisor got smart when I asked where to put my things. A few hours later I asked about a break got smart again. Asked who told me I'm allowed to get a break. It's going on two weeks and we still have to ask when to go to lunch and take a break and if we didn't he was going to fire us. He was just really rude and not a people person at all for him to be a supervisor. The OK supervisor everytime you asked for a lunch break would blow his breath, like I been working six hours so far let me take a lunch break without your attitude. Coworkers were OK, just like any work environment. Some were lazy but came off as hard workers to others. I think it should also be cowrokers input on who open positions should go to.

The branch location is very dirty as far as dust and the bathroom. I literally don't think the custodian clean the bathroom. Toilet is always dirty, sink too. I don't know of its lack of cleaning supplies or what.

Hours are OK. Overtime is basically everyday. I don't like how they wait to you about to leave and say you have overtime though. Be careful with your hours. Check to make sure they gave you the correct amount.

Overall the work environment is OK, coworkers are good, the pay is good, you learn a lot, but I would never work at this branch simply because of the one
  több... supervisor.  kevesebb
Government job, pay
Kontra érvek
The horrible supervisor. Literally the only thing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for them a year ago for two months before they asked me to resign or quit.
Mail carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, Florida2015, október 9.
Delivered mail, learned everything about the post office, management was ok and some of the co-workers were ok. Hardest part was learning new routes, but the most enjoyable part was payday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 9Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and interesting place to work
Rural Carrier Associate-Myrtle Grove Station (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2015, szeptember 12.
The USPS is a great place to work. It overwhelming to start, but once you get the hang of things it's a breeze and delivering mail comes natural.
Pro érvek
The money, some very nice people
Being on call, healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 2Jelentés
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE
Casual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2015, szeptember 4.
STEADY WORK FLOW

FRIENDLY WORK PLACE
STANDING LONG HOURS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced environment
Supervisor Peter Greene (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2015, július 1.
From the moment you're on the clock you are busy. We depend on every entity being on time. One late truck has the potential to delay the mail.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, camaraderie amongst coworkers
working overnight
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and career security
mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  pensacola fl2015, június 25.
The most important thing to me when it comes to a job is whether or not there is potential to advance to higher positions. The post office definitely has advancements. I believe the only downfall is the management is really bad.
great money and benefits
short breaks, long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, friendly, and safe environment
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, Fl2015, május 14.
A typical day at work consist of mail sorting and loading of trucks. Great co-workers always willing to help with the workload if needed. Time is of the essence in any position with this company. The hardest part about this job would probably using heavy equipment especially during holidays.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van