United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Palatine, IL

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 224 értékelés megtekintése
Job guaranty
You work five to six days week weekends holidays or nights depends on your seniority I work in palatine Illinois as a class A cdl Driver over all it’s a good job and good benefits
Love My Job
Great people..great benefits..great place to work. Love My Job. ❤😘 We are more of a family away from home. We work together to get the job done and to be honest sometimes we see each other more then are regular family especially holidays we are non stop. But the ultimate goal we all have is to get the mail out in a timely manner to all our customers, and we achieve that goal.
Ok
It's a very good company to work for, the work isn't hard mentally and physically, and the pay and benefits are very good. It is a Union Company, but not a closed shop, which means you can work there without joining the Union if you do`nt want to.
Work environment
It was hard work, heavy lifting but good breaks, great cafeteria food and the managers are cool and somewhat understanding but they do expect you to work and be on time and be available
Face paced
This is a very high impact job with lots of standing on your feet and lifting lots of heavy mail. This job is hard labor so you must be in shape and are able to deal with a stressful job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Productive Workplace
United States Postal Service is a very fast paced and efficient workplace. The motto is always customers first and get the mail out the building and into the homes.
Fast Paced
The position was ok but pretty stressful working with some Managers. Try not to take the job too seriously, go in do your job and go home. During peak season you can make pretty good money!!
Great
Great place to work toward benefits and retirement. Can meet lots of different cultures, and learn how to work using teamwork, and other communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
well just to say I would love to stayed at united postal service,because of the service and the people i had work with. It's was very challenging job be fun to do no stress no problems it just was for seasonal,how to organizing the mail and work know the machines.their was different culture and that something I love working with.get the mail because it weigh over 50 pounds.working overtime every day
Great Experience
I worked for the post office for 6 weeks as a holiday clerk assistant and i loved it. Very busy and face paced but not over powering. The managers were awesome as well as my coworkers. I had the opportunity to work more than 50 hours a week due to holiday season. The pay is good and i would love to get a permanent position at USPS.
Pro érvek
over time, very collaborative, great hours
Kontra érvek
can be bad if you are a person who can't stand all day
Post office
Sorting mail is pretty easy. Operating the machines was easy, sometimes it can be boring , but the mail always got out....Long hours around hoildays...
HOURS
HOILDAYS ...ALWAYS HAD TO WORK THEM
Very good Job
It was a great company, I learn Alot of skills with my hands. I would refer to other people the only reason. I left because I had to move back to the city for my daughter benefits from day care.
The pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
The hours didn't fit with my daughter schedule
Nice
It is nice working at the Post Office. The only thing is, your hours/schedule will change all of the time, Most of all, it is very important to just keep your focus and process the mail. The towns you are assigned to are expecting their mail in a accurate and timely manner.
Very nice working environment
I love working for the postal service, its a relaxed atmosphere with very friendly people. The job itself is not hard. Sometimes it can be a bit fast pace but that is very rare. Overall the postal service is the best job I've ever had
Nice friendly environment
To far from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Career oriented place to work
I enjoyed working for the post office for I was able to obtain experience within operating manufacturing machines. I was also capable of working great overnight to assist with my balance with both work and family.
Benefits, career advancement, growth
Distance
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It really wasn't for me.
The job takes your life. If you have kids or is under 30 it's not the job for you. Long hours mandatory overtime working 6days straight. It can take anywhere from a 2-10 years before you can be Permanented or what they call it turned over. They have really weird work shift and aren't very. Considerate when you need days off for emergencies.
Get In, Get Out, Get on with your life type enviorment
Absolutely loved working here. Coworkers were friendly. Showed you the right way to do your job. Only thing is you never know if you will receive full benefits or not. But definitely great to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked on machines, and separated mail into different trays and then separated them by area codes.
Management is pretty solid on thier rules and priority and the workplace is filled with nice people.
work
cleaning and organizing, I have learned o do everything in the office from computer work to clerk work so if im need when we are short I can fulfill the position. Management is good but there is no room for upper mobility and that the hardest thing for me you can not grow if no one steps up and open the door for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a casual, if I would get a full time job would always go back. Worked at different postal location and liked all of them.
Like working for the post office, its a variety of work, learned to operate different machines, you don't sit behind the desk you move around, meet interesting people (co-workers)
My Best Job Ever
The Postal service allowed me to learn about so many cultures and ethics groups. also this job was such a great challenge.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés