United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Paducah, KY

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 467 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the thing i liked the most about the usps was being alone on my shift,and meeting the clients on the route ,it was laid back job with fast paced moments
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay but no life mandatory OT a lot as a CCA must be on call even though your not supposed to be. If not your punished get called in to do a quick few hours then they keep you over on your off day to do someone route
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the interview the idea of working for the post office seemed exciting and should be a lot of fun. Everyone was super nice and gave the impression that this would be a dream job, it is not. A typical day at work is driving around in a sweat box with no AC at 90 degrees outside temp and delivering parcels ranging between 115-180. You would also need to have all packages delivered and loaded in less than 4 hours, when your stops were sometimes miles apart from each other this became impossible. If you can't do that then your job is in jeopardy and your put on probation, this was never discussed in the interview but that you were given all day to get the packages delivered. This was not a true statement and you are to feel as though you have been lied to and set up to fail from the start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here. It’s a great job. If you’re looking for great benefits, fun people to work with, this is the job for you. Great retirement and vacation.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there because you were pretty much alone most of the time. I had some long days but didn't complain just made the best of it. I loved talking to all of customers on a daily.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for USPS for two years now and I have never been mistreated so much until the past two months. I never know when i will be sent home, recently my hours have been cut in half. Management could care less that I have a family at home. My co-workers for the most part are great. The hardest part of the job is processing with such a small number of people. There is nothing enjoyable about this job anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got a lot of knowledge at that job. Especially since I was there almost 22yrs. I learned about working closely with individuals and the public. Most of all- alot of responsibilities.
Pro érvek
Very good Health Ins. Paid Sickleave and Vacaction time. And a Retirement plan.
Kontra érvek
none I know of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for the Postal Service for the last 33 years. A typical day at work would case mail and set up your route in the morning. Deliver the mail in the afternoon. I learned that being at work everyday and on time made a big difference. Management also appreciated my effort on the job. The hardest part of the job was staying focused all day and not misdeliver any mail. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all the different people and staying up to date on all the different situations,
Pro érvek
had a job every day with no layoffs or job reductions
Kontra érvek
over time the routes got longer and more demanding