United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Opa-locka, FL

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of sarcastic employees and bosses at the opa locka plant
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, július 22.
Go there do what ask of you and your life will be easy. Lot of haters try to discourage you. You have to figure out who's being genuine to you. It is a cut throat job you must be someone who likes to work hard, get dirty, always be on time, and be willing to 100 supervisor trying to pull you from left to right.
Best job to have
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, július 13.
Once your on please stay it’s hard work but the money is worth it. You dont really have to worry about thing with stability because the hours are there and the money is there. Be mindful you’ll be doing a lot of moving and physical work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dead end job that started out so promising
USPS mail distribution clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, június 12.
I wouldn’t advise my worst enemy to go and work there. The management in place nationwide is built on nothing but incompetents..
Don’t even APPLY. Very monotonous
Salary
Kontra érvek
Not enough space to write
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, január 3.
Need better options . This is not the job to raise a family or want to begin one. It is very stressful. The pay is good but eventually the hard work takes a toll on your body .
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No time for self
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
1,0
Glorified welfare
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2018, augusztus 25.
It has all become a numbers game with the USPS management is very insensitive to employees needs. When I first started in the USPS things were very much more different. My father was a career carrier and I followed in his footsteps but as a clerk. They pay is ok for no skills and a HS education but you will be pulling the hair out of your head everyday.
Pay
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful job with little or no satisfaction
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2018, január 6.
This is an excellent job to have when you are young and enthusiastic, however, although the pay and benefits are excellent the management is not which creates a very stressful working environment. I can't complain too much since working nights allowed me to spend more time with my 3 three children during the day. This job does not require much thinking skills, it does require the ability to get along with all types of other people, some of whom are not that nice, and physical strength.
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
This job leads people to have very bad attitudes if not careful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Place
Casual Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL 330542017, június 7.
Hard Labor, Lacks number of employees for job. Great opportunities to enter as career employees. most enjoyable part is interacting with fellow employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Work
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2017, május 11.
Productive and great workplace. Overall job culture is great, although some employee behavior can be a big distraction at times. Attendance is mandatory.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It was Great pay
Mail Handling Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2017, március 22.
Great pay no work/life balance didn't really care for it just really hard to maintain if you have children it might not be the best employment opportunity
Great. Pay
Bad work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
nothing
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2016, december 19.
Been working for this company for 12yrs as a casual employer but it seems strange everytime I apply for a regular postion I seems to not be picked my applcaiton
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Less furfilling job ever attained NEGATIVE WORKPLACE POOR
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2016, szeptember 14.
A typical day of work consist of doing the same thing repetively daily. Boring job. Management is the worst. Lots of racial discrimation. Co workers and Management most of them are miserable individuals, with negative mindsets. Not a happy place to work at.
Pro érvek
management is unorganized, clueless works in your favor sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and fun environment
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2015, április 29.
A typical work day would consist of a fast paced environment filled with hard working individuals coming together to complete a number of tasks on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was sorting a large number of packages during the holiday season in a timely manner. I learned how to use many different machines and I also learned a lot about the process of shipping and handling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and challenging work environment
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-Locka, FL2015, január 14.
I usually worked in a high mail volume area that required me to identify addresses and sort the mail in a timely manner. I learned how to work as a team with my fellow employees in order to get the job done on a daily basis. Although management did always properly explain what needed to be done during the workday it was still easy to work with them and find a way to get the work completed. The most difficult part of the job is the prolonged standing, The most enjoyable part of the job was the great relationships I cultivated while working there.
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, heavy packages, prolonged standing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast moving upbeat place to work.
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa Locka2014, december 3.
Moving mail in a fast paced warehouse like environment, where you meet new people to come together for a one common goal and the end of the night is refreshing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Processing the mail and learning zip codes locations
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2013, augusztus 10.
In the 6mos. that I worked for the United States Postal Services, I enjoyed learning the zip codes location for the South Fla. locations and just how the mail is processed on a daily basis. Making sure that no letter is left behind. Some of my co-workers looked at the job as just a job, well I looked at it a learning experience to add to my resume. Management need to have a course in dealing with adults / stress. The hardest part of the job was not meeting the deadline. Going back the next day to learn more zip codes locale for all locations.
mis-management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Diverse
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2013, július 25.
Working at the USPS was a great exprience for me. I meet a lot of people and I enjoyed my job very much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and alot of overtime hours
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2013, július 10.
At the interview we was told we probably wasn't going to have no more than 36 hours a week. When we started working we was having anywhere from 48 to 60 hours a week which is great for me and the pay was even greater.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
impersonal and demanding
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Opa Locka2012, november 20.
The work is very grueling, the days are long (mandatory overtime every night) My supervisor is great, but the MDO's are unorganized and selfish.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van