United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Omaha, NE

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Omaha, NE52 értékelés
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 267 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Post Office gave me a whole new experience with shipping mail out and sorting it. Lots of people to learn from, lots of wrongs to overcome and excellent environment.
Outstanding benefits
no training
Munkahelyi kultúra
We should be getting hazard pay. The other essentials are. The Carona V has been all in this place. They only care about productivity and the bottom dollar.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very bad where I am working. They only think of themselves first. EX: OT will be given when they need you; but. Ot offered if you need it. The staffing is never enough or too many people. And the schedules vary. They change all the time.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Management/Staffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a supervisor, I enjoy my time spent at work because even though it is the same thing almost every day, there are new challenges to face, and problems to solve.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a chance to put away few bucks for retirement and take vacation every year, insurance is amazing and the people I worked with will be life long friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the day to day operations are mildly physically demanding and its a fair place to work. The management is questionable at times, the most difficult would be the lack of communication.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here lately it has been one thing after the next real busy Christmas, Valentines Day, it’s a 24 hour business be prepared to work 12 no if ands or buts
Good benefits, Great money
The hours and working 6 days
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hired us psc to cut down overtime for regulars and we heard about it, some lazy regulars, condescending, and down right rude. Wasn't worth the time I spent getting screwed an blamed for everything the regulars were actually doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is extremely stressful as you never know your work schedule and you are out in the elements. Management is all about numbers. This job will run you down both physically and emotionally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really poor management(direct supervisor) with a taste of racism specifically at the stations location where I have been working at as mail deliver . It's better to work at the central plant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work with great benefits. Nice atmosphere. The health benefits are the best. Part of the retirement benefits come from the thrift savings plan which the post offices matches the first 5% that you contribute.
GREAT HEALTH AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS
MONOTONOUS DUTIES
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at the post office. Great people and amazing supervisors. I will recommend it friends and you can make good money and good benefits for regular employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent job I like the hours I work Managment is ok there are some that make the job hard but there are ways to work around them and still be efficient at your job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I unfortunately started my job in the summer and found out real fast after 2 weeks of training that the hot weather absolutely destroyed me physically. It is rewarding if you can meet the physical demands of your area. I had expected more curbside routes but was saddled with a 10+mile park and loop/walk route. I always came home so tired and exhausted that I ultimately made the choice to resign
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fast-paced environment. If you are a non career employee, you are required to work long hours and all holidays. Very difficult to get days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
It could be a much better place to work; with true total integrity, not just words and mnagement which knows people and techniques applicable to managing resources.
compensation and benefits
bureacracy and micro/macro mangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to intern. Inspectors are willing to show you the job and bring you under their wing. Be willing to be independent when needed. Every is never the same and each case is different.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS was an excellent company to work for. The union is very strong, the benefits are great. I was proud to have served both as a Rural Carrier and City Carrier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired as a temp worker, and was made clear that’s all it was going to be. As a temp worker you only got 3 months straight work, then called when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expect to work 10-12 hour shifts daily. Self-starting is a must. The management present at my workplace was way below satisfactory, as management had poor communication skills. This made the job the most difficult. The most enjoyable part of this job was the security and pay.
Two on the clock 15 minute breaks
Unsatisfactory management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day started with sorting mail for the route. you had to get it done in a short time and get on route. You had to be done delivering the rout by 5PM. You only supervised yourself. If you were done early you were expected to help out other routs if you were done early. For me the hardest part was walking routes or apartment deliveries. The best part was mounted routes
Pro érvek
Exercise and getting in shape
Physical, Hot, Tiring work