United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ogden, UT

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Post office
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2019, december 8.
Good job. Good benefits. Bad hours and schedule. Very physical labor. Bad management. Bad employee moral. Very little weekends off. Very few holidays off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Terrible
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2018, november 24.
The management is terrible and as a CCA which you will be until you make regular (about 2 yrs) you are overworked and get no recognition for a job well done, a lot of the time you will be working 6-7 days a week and at least 10 hours a day. ( including Sundays)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2018, október 18.
Great people to work with
Stay busy all day
Great Pay
Flexible hours
Yearly raise
Fast paced
Sociable co-workers
Could be stressful around the holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Temporary Position
American Express Supply Chain Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2017, október 5.
I was a rural carrier and this was a temporary position I held as I went to school. There wasn't room for growth and this was a very physically demanding position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive but disorganized workplace
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2015, május 6.
I go to work and case up mail then I go and deliver mail to a certain route. I come back to the post office and clean up my work area and then I go home. I learned how to work hard and how to increase my memory skills. The management micromanaged all of their employees and whenever a mistake was made they immediately chastised their employees.I enjoy that as soon as I get done with delivering I can go home. The hardest part of the job is making sure I deliver the right mail to the right addresses.
Flex Time
No Benefits, Micromanaged
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun people to be around in and out of the office. enjoy being outdoors and helping people
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2015, április 17.
The people I share the office with are great. A lot of good energy and fun people to be around. The management there is a little overwhelming, coming up with times and numbers that aren't very realistic and expect things to be done that cant in the amount of time they give you. The hardest part of the job would have to be management, although the job itself is physically demanding, the supervisors can be over your shoulder at times and it can get a little stressful. The part I like the most about the job is the people I work with and the customers I deliver to. They all appreciate the hard work you put into the job, and being outside is a nice perk as well.
Pro érvek
benefits, staying active, and the people
Kontra érvek
time management amount of work expected in a certain amount of time, one day off a week/hard to request any days off even weeks in advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a Union with this job, sometimes it helped people keep thier job that didn't deserve to keep it.
Letter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2015, február 9.
When I worked in California, the pace was fast and jobs were overloaded, but because people worked together things got done. When I came to Utah things were different, management was in control and the Union wasn't very strong. There was a lot of animosity between workers and management. Once you were out on the street doing deliveries it was good, there are a lot less aggressive dogs in Utah then California, People like to get mail, they enjoy a brief conversation and like good customer service.
good pay
Kontra érvek
internet mail has reduced letter mail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Excellent Character of Co-Workers and Management
PSE Sales and Distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2013, szeptember 16.
A typical day in PSE Distribution involves sorting mail to Carrier Routes for Customer Distribution. The work is labor intensive. There is always plenty to do so days at work go very fast. The hours are sometimes difficult as the setting of PSE Schedules is not fixed but instead, as needed to support the Business of the Post Office. My co-workers and my management is fantastic! I really like working with them. I have the opportunity to distribute mail in the Box Mail Section. This is very rapid and is challenging and fun when striving to meet our time deadline.

The Post Office is one Government Agency in which hard work is required. It sometimes takes a lot to get mail to customers especially when the mail and parcel volume is high.

It is enjoyable to know that I have done my best in getting out all mail to carriers so that our customers can receive their mail and parcels on time or ahead of their expectations.
Great People to work with
Kontra érvek
It takes time to become a permanent employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
productive and fun
Rural Route Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2013, május 30.
case and prepare mail ( letters, magazines, parcels) for delivery to rural customers in rural area, i've learned driver safety and excellent customer service, co-workers are always friendly and we are very helpful when helping eachother out i would say the hardest part of my job is delivering in extremely bad weather the most enjoyable would be getting out of the office and meeting people.....
Pro érvek
get to get out of the office
bad weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van