United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oakland, CA

98 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 777 értékelés megtekintése
Hard labor
Mail Handler/Data Entry Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, július 6.
Very hard labor for a little pay, employees not treated very well and over worked, This job can be very stressful at times and the turn over rate is very low.
Kontra érvek
not enough pay, expensive benefits, hard labor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Professional efficient environment
United States Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, július 1.
Worked various shifts over time in different department, according to volume of mail would determine the need for manual or automated assortment. My growing experience lead to leadership and assistant positions. Working with individuals of various background made it a more enriching work place.
Pro érvek
Supportive environment by colleages and other co-workers
Kontra érvek
At times the abandant hours become overwhelming.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
I would not recommend!
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, június 1.
Working for USPS was horrible the only thing that kept me there was the pay rate. You don't get over time pay (time and a half) and i didn't get paid my first check until 4 weeks later when it was time for me to get my second check! Thats not the worst part either i not only got my check late they also only gave me 40% of what i was supposed to receive due to "taxes" that they couldn't calculate. They claimed I'd get the rest at a later date, that never happened. The supervisors don't care about any "temporary" or seasonal employees and the permanent employees treat u like dirt. Such a horrible experience for me I've never went through anything like this at any of my past jobs. I had such high hopes. Even if they offered me double what i use to make I'd decline.
Pro érvek
Machines are easy to work
Kontra érvek
Late pay, supervisors have tempers, all employees seem unhappy, no OT pay, machines always breaking down, no one cares about employees, negative work environment, seasonal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fast paced job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, április 14.
i learned the zip codes and the machines within the first week. So they moved me to lead. Everyday it was a something new, and you had to have the mail out on time.
Pro érvek
I had muscle by the end of the job
Kontra érvek
we could not leave unit everybody was done with they mail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Not a good company
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, március 10.
When I first started the post office it was all right company I've been working there for several years now and the company have went downhill sometimes our customers don't even get their mail there's not enough manpower to get all the mail out so some people do not receive mail that day too much work and not paid enough and I appreciate it with only one day off a week
Job security
No safety precautions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Stable work enviorment
All Aspects of a "Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, február 19.
I encourage any young adult to take advantage of the post office as a career. Its a great stability. If your looking to plan for the future , Its a solid job to do so with.
Stable
Short hours as a MHA, Limited Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strenuous but rewarding work.
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, február 11.
There is lots of heavy lifting and moving from unit to unit to transport the mail. Multiple supervisors all giving different directions can sometimes be confusing, but in all the work is enjoyable if you make it out to be.
Pro érvek
Lots of overtime during Christmas season
Kontra érvek
Too many supervisors and managers all giving different directions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Job security
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, január 24.
This job requires hard work. Expect to not be rewarded, overworked and exhausted. Code of ethics is seriously lacking. Job is good for security if you are looking for security.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Proceesing Mail
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2016, november 10.
The main portion of the job is to make sure all the mail goes where it needs to go in a timely manner. There are a lot of machines that process letter and some you may have to case by hand and parcel pieces that are also ran by a machine to make sure the mail gets to its right destination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Beware!
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2016, szeptember 12.
The postal service is run like a concentration camp. There is no recognition for hard work. Management view employee as cattle. They micro manage and working conditions are bad. Will not grant any time off. Advancements are based on nepotism and favoritism not merit. There is little respect from Management towards the Unions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 5Jelentés
Very rude staff
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2016, augusztus 23.
The staff are rude and they be little you. They treat you like they are better then you and they treat you like slaves. I will never refer anyone to work for the post office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall review of this job is mixed. My job was a challenge and I enjoyed helping my customers.
Purchasing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2016, május 18.
Most of the people were charming, respectful, and hard workers, however the upper management personnel presented too much 'cut throat' behavior and disrespect for the lower positions, Unfortunately those that were affiliated with the power of hiring did not promote honesty and a respect for hard workers.

I loved my job and the challenges. I worked with many upper and lower entry level positions, including lawyers. Because I wanted everybody to learn and understand the processes they appreciated my desire to teach policy and procedures in simplified terms. I had an excellent Technician that displayed our presentations in such a professional manner the buyers were relieved that did not have to read manuals to understand a process.
Excellent Health Care Insurance rates
Kontra érvek
Not enough college educated personnel .. were promoted based on who you knew.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Not what you may think.
City Postal Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2016, február 11.
People general love the mail carriers and are thankful for your service. Other mail carriers are very supportive, however management is generally hard on the carriers. Most of the time the office is under staff, and carriers work over 8hrs daily.
Pro érvek
Mail Carrier are respected by the public
Kontra érvek
Toxic environment inside the office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for/Fun place
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2015, június 25.
Clock in, sort mail prepare mail for delivery on the trucks.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with all different kinds of people from different backgrounds.
Management is good they are always there when you need them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever changing schedule and work load.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2014, december 3.
Responsible for delivering mail and parcels to residential and business areas. Flexibility is probably one of the most important things to have in this job, due to delivering more than one route and learning the areas you will be working in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
highly stressful
Management Hub Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2014, november 4.
PROS:
Benefits

CONS:
Work life is unbalance
Stressful
Irregular hours
Established work culture is terrible
Thank-less job
Unlimited mission impossible situations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
ok
Postal Service Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2014, október 23.
this job was ok to work at I am looking for a better position now.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Very active
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2014, augusztus 16.
A typical day at the post office consisted of getting a route sheet and doing everything on it. Some times it could be cleaning a workroom floor witch included the machines also. Or you could be assigned too clean all the restrooms on one floor. Working there I learned how to work in a team setting also in an independent setting. I also learned how to work proficiently. working at the post office consisted of dealing wit over a hundred other workers I learned how to communicate and greet others in a professional manner. Working at the post office management was very good. They helped me wen needed and made sure to the best of their ability that we all had the materials we needed. My co-workers were amazing so friendly nd open I was the youngest team member and the newest. The helped and taught me the way of the job. The hardest part of the job I would say was that we were understaffed we made do but it was hard. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it was a nightshift position.
night shift, Good maitenence team
understaffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Very lively and upbeat.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2014, július 31.
When you get to work theirs management, once there gone the job becomes wonderful for every one, coworkers help each other and being with the people out side is the up side.
You work by yourself
The wheather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
PSE Postal Surport Employee = TEMPORARY NON CAREER
(PSE) POSTAL SURPORT EMPLOYEE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2014, március 24.
ok place to work, ok pay. no benifit, temp work. gud luck. temps do the work. the full time regulars make alot of money, but there really is no chance of becoming one, in fact the post office is tryin to get rid of them and hire all cotractors and non career employees. BOTTOM LINE THE POST OFFICE WILL KEEP YOU IN A TEMPORARY POSITION FOR MANY YEARS AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER HIRE YOU AS A FULL TIME REGUILAR EMPLOYEE WITH ALL THE GOOD PAY & BENIFITS :(
Pro érvek
good people, and supervisors, good experiance
Kontra érvek
no uniforms, NO SICK LEAVE no benifit til 1 yr ad if u have a family u will pay alot for health
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van