United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Richland Hills, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
North Richland Hills, TX7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 012 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service provides a great opportunity for individuals without a diploma or certification.
A clean driving record, punctuality , quick pace and willingness to work is all that is needed.

Really tough days are always followed by very good days, if you stick around.
Pro érvek
Great pay, job security and benefits for a job that does not require a certification or diploma.
Kontra érvek
Those mail trucks need to be replaced with newer models.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful place to work at I wouldn’t recommended working for the post office the start out good but that’s to get u to work there and after that they don’t give u enough hours and treat like they own you
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
HORRIBLE, non-family oriented company!!! Work you to DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrible Management. They Mess Up Your Pay Frequently. Not patient. Unfriendly.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good learning experience. If you ever thought this job was easy, it's not. It is very challenging to say the least. It takes some time to get a regular route but once you do your set for life.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really do love this job. Once you get passed figuring out what makes you faster it's all good. The stressful part is getting every piece of mail in the right place very very quickly. It's like playing that game doctor where you are under a timer and you gotta get it all done just right or someones going to get upset. The not having a schedule can be difficult for some. Sometimes when you are done early they send you on another route to help or even to another station. Great if it's a choice and great for making more money but not so great if your child has an event you were planning to attend. USPS becomes number one and your schedule revolves around them. The only part that is really hard to deal with for me is the working too much or not enough. No time off allowed during October through January due to the Christmas season. Family is important to me, paying my bills are important to me so throughout the year I am sacrificing one or the other.
Pro érvek
I'm told when you become regular it's all worth it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started at 6:00 in the morning drove to another post office to deliver and pick up mail, returned to my branch to pick up mail to be delivered on routes. did almost all walking routes. It was very hard for me and I had to resign.
good pay
Kontra érvek
did not have time to eat lunch, was to hot almost all the time.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service have been cutting the fat. The RCA's are not consider career positions. I had a RCA tell me she has been a non-career (permanent temp) for nine years, they are one step from hostile, due to the lack of hours, and do not have medical insurance. Delivering mail is very stressfull because of the time constraint put on each carrier. This may be the reason why some videos have been posted online throwing the mail away. Supervisors are nasty! They expect you to get out and back in withing 4 hours or you get them in your space talking trash. You have to case (put the mail in slots, organize boxes afterwards, and pull and load the mail & boxes into your truck (very stressful, and boxes can weigh up to 50 or more Ibs. In Texas it's hot and the trucks are made to be uncomfortable, with only a fan if that works, so it's a tin can. Try it and then talk about carriers, I did and I' m done already!
Pro érvek
If you can speed deliver you get paid for the route (9 hours or so) instead of actual hours.
Kontra érvek
If you take longer then your route is listed to take you still get paid the same amount, can be strenous, and dangerous in that truck.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés