United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Platte, NE

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 247 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
ever changing work environment
USPS is an ever changing work environment. It is imperative that you are able to lift and move heavy packages and equipment. The hours are long and ever changing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you thinking about leaving a job to work there at the post office for a few more dollars an hour don't do it.
Five of us were hired 1 quit and 3 were let go after 60 days their reasoning performance my reasoning that is that's a lie because all three of us that were let go we're great workers and they just had to put something on paper the real reason is because they are getting a machine to do the work and they're going to end up letting even the people who have been there long time go due to performance. I gave up a good job to go to this job thinking that I was going to be making more money and I was never late once never called in sick and I always worked while I was at work never stood around gossiping never took long lunch breaks have never left early unless I was asked to I feel very cheetah out of a good job I had from the thought of making more money if I knew it came with no job security I would have never left my job to go to work there. I hope this review keeps some of you from making the same mistake I made.
Pro érvek
Pay was enough to not struggle to budget it.
Kontra érvek
The stress of not having any job security.
not good
The USPS cannot hire people for temporary positions, and therefore hire CCA's to fill in temporary spots where they are trained for 90 days but ultimately never make it past 90 days
great pay
impossible rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and time goes by quickly
Hung approximately 165 bags, 31+ wires/cages, dumped hampers of uncanceled mail onto a conveyor belt, culled through uncanceled mail everyday for last 10 months. Don't ever get injured because once you have been medically released you don't get moved back to what you originally were doing. Management needs to be management 100% of the time with everyone, actually know how or what to supervise instead of the workers having to give them a clue on how the place should be ran and pay attention to their work especially on heavy days! I would have to say 80% of the workers there were fun to work with, others it was like being in high school all over again but in your late thirties. The hardest part of the job was lifting of course. I enjoyed Saturdays because I enjoyed checking the City/Rural carriers in as well as doing the register and most of all I was not treated as though I was inferior to everyone.
good pay
Kontra érvek
lack of unity as team members or comradery.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, poor family life
Long, night hours. Poor management. Physical, dirty work.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
long, night, weekend, holiday hours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés