United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Norfolk, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 726 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at United States Postal Service are paid well as long as you come to work and do your job.There’s plenty of overtime available but you have to commit to working 6 days a week which leaves no family or social life unless you become regular and they you can work 5 days instead of 6.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job ! You can make a lot of money if you don’t mind working Overtime. Great Benefits and good leadership.A lot of opportunities to further your career in the United States Postal Services.
Good Benefits
You make have to work Weekends and Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been there for 3 years and they just don’t respect carriers at all. Management terriable and so is the postmaster. It’s just not worth it at times, and once you make regular you forget all your hard Work because your pay as a CcA was more then you becoming regular.
Okay benefits
Kontra érvek
Just disrespectful to there workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a amazing job and a great career if you want it, work hard enough in that company and it will pay off. They take care of their employees, come to work to work.
High pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the United States postal service was a great job to work at and pay ing was great to the postal job was seasonal for me but the job is worth it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was expected to drive a large truck to deliver mail and packages but had zero training to use this vehicle. They trained us to drive the smallest vehicles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is challenging but the employer is really not Family oriented. As a manager sometimes given unrealistic expectations. As a clerk/carrier not always felt support. However, I did grow from my different experience in USPS. I learned how to better communicate with people. I enjoyed working with customers and some employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have no bad reviews for the United States Post Office. They are an good company to work for. The hours are great the location is wonderful. They give a lot chances if you fail their exams.
Family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment fun to work there and always learn a lot when working. Team oriented people work there and goals will always be met due to this
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work is very busy. Must be very proactive and have time management. Workplace culture is great and you meet good customers along your route. Productivity is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time here, even though it was a temporary experience, I learned so much in that time period. The only issue I have is that the job demands a lot of your time but has a rewarding pay check in waiting for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was awesome, wouldn't trade it for the world. The hours are long, but with teamwork it's all worth it at the end. Especially on payday
Great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as mail handler for holiday season. I work with great people. I was always busy, when I finished my work, I would help someone else or go to another dept. to help. I worked at Post Office in 2000 as mail handler for holidays.
Pro érvek
Great working hours and Great people to work with
temperature inside the building
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retired recently. Pay is good. Fast paced environment with daily deadlines and dispatches. Benefits are very good and plenty of opportunities to advance. No tuition reimbursement or personal development offered. You can relocate to any location provided your attendance is good. Upper management tends to be disconnected from craft employees and drives unrealistic expectations.
pay and benefits
false expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
day started at 5 am which would have me sleep at 9 pm most times but aside from early to bed , early to rise, the experience was good. come in and knock some hours out, stayed busy or their was something to do or learn to keep you busy and that made the day go fast. Management was not strict but definitely kept an eye on how busy you kept yourself .
Pro érvek
nice management, constant busy work
Kontra érvek
very early days, long hours on feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy paced work its an career opportunity that you can go far in and lead to retirement. The pay is very good my hours there were fair and I had good co workers
great pay
schedule changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a nice place to work however, I was considered a casual (another word for temp). As a casual you are not able to receive benefits. This job was fast paced, but not stressful.
Three shifts, constant work
Waiting list for employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unprofessional Management but sometimes pay can compensates for treatment. Union strives for fairness. Very stressful job when you are a new employee. Gets better with time.
Lack of professionalism
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the Post Office in Norfolk Virginia for 15 years. I had to removed myself from the night shift due to the death of my childrens father, whom also worked there and not being able to work day shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
horrible place to work I would not recommend this place to anyone they work you like a slave basically the management is horrible you have no life even have to work on sundays doing amazon deliveries
sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management sucks if you aren't part of the clique then you will be treated accordingly. Management will set you up for failure. They don't care how the mail gets out as long as its out the building.
benefits and money
Kontra érvek
management, work life balance, and stress