United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newark, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Newark, NJ24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 620 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Just be on time and come to work every day.
I loved working for the post office. The people i worked with was very helpful. They are respectful and willing to help you. The Post Office made sure i was closed to where i lived . My hours was great. It work out for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great source of income and exercise
I think management need to remember that the workers are human and their job is stressful in and work environment that changes from day to day, other than that I enjoyed my time with the Post office and if it wasn't for me getting sick I would still be there hopefully in management
Very good
Had a great xperience working with them also i learned alot of them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good job, must be willing to work overtime and flexable hours
this is a good job if you don't have kids, the hours given are not the hours you will work, your start time is guaranteed however your leave time is not.
1,0
Horrible
They don’t care about employees . They only care about getting the mail out everyday sometimes disregarding the safety of their employees .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
best place ever
typical night was to carry bins and sort the mail, carry boxes clean your area, sort more mail all the night each just to sort mail all day every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job to start a career
love to deliver my mail specially in the summer. the job was paced at your own speed. for someone who does not have a college degree like me, I think it was a good way to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it's a cool place to work. It helps to pay the bills
For the most part, and this serves as the most enjoyable part of the job as well, a typical day at work is as long as my work is done, I have very little communication with management. The problem is when one employee goofs up, it affects everyone, but that's life's one monkey stopping the whole show law. I learned how to beauty my home. The hardest part of the job having to get there; the job itself is cake. My only concern with management is, in my humble opinion, when obstacles arise, egos and titles should be put to the side and management should inquire from the people that are actually doing the work, that are willing to comply, "what's our best route to solve this problem?".
Applied team work
Interacting with various personnel and outside contractors to process and expedite mails .Training was professionally administered giving the credentials for further advancement or upward mobility
job at usps
worked delivering mail to homes, businesses, and stores in residential areas on a daily basis. Worked with individuals that assisted me in my routes( making it more time managed by not talking to customers with simple question, but its disrespectful not to answer them.Hard working and very fast environment
great pay
poor management
Hard work Good pay
This job requires hard physical labor. The salary was exceptional and paid the bills. Management treated its workers like soldiers. It reminded me of serving in the military.
Good money
Physically demanding
Job Review
Work entails customer calls regarding criminal complaints or criminal issues. Contacting of Post Offices and different criminal agencies for various inquiries or assistance. Also includes some various analyzing of some information. Some ordering of office supplies.
No Pros
No Cons
1,0
Poor
The process to actually get in was pretty long. The pay is good. It’s pretty physical job so you can’t be lazy. And the house are pretty good also......
Cut Throat
Not Sure if it is just the location in which my position is, but the atmosphere at the Post Office is very stressful. I deliver in very dangerous areas in the pitch dark.
Pro érvek
Pay is higher than others, job security
Kontra érvek
Location, amount of expectation vs pay
Good place to be
Out all day giving customer what they've been waiting for. But run when it's tax season lol. But part was being greeted by the elderly customers THEY ARE THE BEST. Snowy days are the worst
Hard work stressful
This job was an experience it was hard work and you had to always make sure you were moving fast and adapting to different routes and procedures everyday..
Pro érvek
It's a federal job and you did get a lot of overtime
Kontra érvek
Never really had any time for life and I had no benefits
Workplace
The money was good it just wasn't an environment I thought I wanted to be in at the time. I think with my experiencing in administration that I would consider going back.
Great work environment
Busy from the moment you walked in; never boring; always a project, inspection, or training to perform; great management team; excellent diversity culture; positive environment; continuous learning; great morale
Kontra érvek
One hour commute (one way)
it sucked so bad
they had you stay on metal platforms and push heavy bins weighing over a ton.when it rains or snow you slip you heels hurt so bad just from walking on the metal alone. the parking lot far if you missed the shuttle it was 20-30 mins for another one to get to you not including the 5 min drive to the building and the booth you have to walk in to just to go back outside and walk across the yard to get in the building if you walked from the parking lot it was a 20 min walk.
some employees were nice
Kontra érvek
far parking, standing on mettle whole shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and intriguing place place to work.
Co-workers work well together. The hardest part was getting there. Hours are flexible as needed. Learned organizational skills
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
lack of communication among management
Work well with others
A typical work day consist of passing out mail and packages to carriers, opening window to assist customers with their transactions, closing out at the end of the night by counting all clerk monies and closing store.
I have learned all aspects of USPS guidelines and regulations from processing mail to delivering to customers.

The managers and supervisors are fully supportive of any actions taken in office.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with an irate customer who is not satisfied, whether they received a package or not, a contact number is always taken to make sure customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and interacting with different personality which makes me learn more about different ethnicity.
employed
health benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés