United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

328 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 814 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great opportunity and salary
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, február 20.
I enjoy working at the USPS. They are a fair and equal opportunity employer. Safety all ways first. Great company and a great additional family. Great environment to work in. But very strenuous work. You must lift a lot of heavy stuff and bend a lot. Keeping a steady pace and not destroying my hands. But all in all i still love what i do. And i love working for their company.
The pay rate is decent
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, február 16.
It’s an ok job because for what it’s worth it’s an easy job. However there’s no balance between personal life and work life. They pay well, but if you aren’t “career” which take about 2- 2 half years to make working there w those hours become difficult and nnone flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place for improvement
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, február 15.
Its alot of hours ,Job maybe seems tedious at first, but with the help of co workers and supervisors we all achieve great results. Our main focus is to get the mail and packages delivered to customers on time in a professional manner. Also making sure safety plays a humongous role in our daily routine.
More work expected
Overall a decent job good pay and benefits variety of coworkers. Possible advancement. Different training if willing to travel different details available
Happyness
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, február 4.
Job has great benefits for its longtime employees. Only thing is the long probation period they have. Can take a while to get started with the company. But can loose it in just a matter of seconds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to get fired. Hard to move up
Acting Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 31.
You are a body. That's it. There are no people skills training and if you work hard you get paid the same as the guy who is a horrible worker. If a position opens it's by seniority or who you know. It is very frustrating for good workers. The plus is that you have security. So hard to get fired.
Good salary
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 27.
Good job to workGreat benefits some managers are good and some managers are not the Lunch breaks are good Job security if it’s long-term the only problem was that it was only seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good permanent job after the probation period
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 22.
I worked for the P.O. for 20 years. The key to lasting long is don’t trust anybody. You can socialize but keep your personal business to yourself. This place is not about how hard you work but how you get along with the supervisors. Also know your rights on the job get close to a union rep because management will try to write you up for anything under the sun. The benefits and job security is good.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Urgent for ppl that may be interested in the post office please read my message it'll save u
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
The usps equals having no life and no u time. 6 days of working 10+ hour shifts and 1 day off yes i said 1 day off. This job is very very very depressing. the jobs is very unfair to cca's (city carrier assisant) and mangement gets away with almost everything. if u have any doctor appointment there will always be a problem to mangement. This job sucks i tried to warn yall , trust me this jobs sucks bad i rather work for amazon than the post office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok job but not for the average parent .
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
great job lots of wonderful people , micro managed . not an option for the average parent as you would occupy 90% of your time at work . 6 day work week .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
First time awesome experience
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
i enjoyed working with my co workers. the hours was reasonable. the only thing was that i was offered a 360 contract and i was cut as of January 3 of this year. i would love to go back to work with them again.
An OK place to work
Sales, Service and Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
Decent pay, time off when you need it but a LOT of back stabbing. You always have to watch your back. Management is always changing and one hand doesn't know what the other is doing half the time but overall OK. Could be a great career for the right person
2,0
Poor culture.
DISTRIBUTION, SALES AND SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 4.
I would not recommend the USPS to anyone seeking a career, the culture is horrendous. The culture with management and the employees is toxic, and upper management encourages the behavior. The USPS is lacking true employee engagement programs and mentors.
USPS great career goals
Laborer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 26.
Working for the postal service gives you an opportunity to learn different aspects of jobs and advancement opportunities. The benefits and 401k is excellent.
Disgusting
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 20.
This is a very unprofessional detrimental and toxic environment to work in. Management does not know how to separate personal from professional regardless of how excellent your work ethic is. They will work you to death until you either quit or turn regular and turning regular takes an insanely long time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
4,0
No Life
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 14.
Under payed over worked. No holiday pay etc. Managers just care about mail no matter what. One day off a week if you're lucky. Anytime you call out due to exhaustion its held against you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Run !
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 8.
If you work at the Morgan Plant in NYC, you better have thick skin! Most of management is condensing, disrespectful and nasty. You are informed of mandatory overtime less than an hour before your shift ends. Their main concern is not you well being, but to get the mail out by ANY means necessary!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat around every corner.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 21.
When I got my job at the USPS I was so happy because I felt i was going into a respectable job. I felt that it would be a place where I would spend the rest of my adult life working until i retire. Boy I was wrong I have never worked in such a cancerous of a environment. The management turns a blind eye for their people; the ones who buy lunch, buy coffee, and snitch on their coworkers. Now the funny thing about these snitches they make up stuff about people they know management don’t like. I was giving a few write ups for excuse absences where I had documentation from my doctors office and i notified my supervisor 2 weeks in advance about every appointments! Mean while one Management people didn’t come to work for two week, no call no show at the same time I was getting PDI and this person didn’t some much get not even a warning! When you question any action or something that is deemed wrong you are told to worry only about yourself. Not all station are the same if you in NYC don’t come to the uptown hubs. Downtown is the place to be. There are good people at the USPS but for the most part the people in power are just irresponsible in the uptown hubs aka the CLICC.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great people
VP, Group Creative Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 20.
Loved it! Enjoyed the work and being part of a national institution. Felt good to promote something that the nation relies on, but sometimes takes for granted.
Great job
Mail carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 18.
Great and exciting place to work ... help build strong relationship with the customers...It helps build a strong personality. How to deal with people who can’t wait to get their mails
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van