United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
New York, NY348 értékelés
348 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for people who live to work and don't work to live. Not good if you have a family and kids because your life revolves around work.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Consumes your life, zero life outside of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have a family or young children do not go to work there. They do not care about your family obligations or even your car breaking down. All they care about is you delivering your mail as quickly as possible if not faster. I even got in trouble once for returning to the office to go to the bathroom.
Time and a half pay after 8 hours
Too many
High School Atmosphere.
Managers are not supportive

Equipment is out dated

Talk with no respect towards employees

Very long hours

Mandatory overtime at the last minute
Na
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked here for a month and quit, my school bus company has better pay and benefits and top pay is 35hr, that is sooo sad that USPS is a Goverment Federal fake job, if it was a real Goverment job why the pay is bad and benefits is by a union not the Goverment, UPS and others top pay is 4-5 years at 30-35 an hr, this is why the USPS job sucks, the useless union won't do anything good for the employer.
you can transfer anywhere
Kontra érvek
top pay is 10 years, UPS is 4, why is that???
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for USPS has many benefits it’s also a lot of work and over time. There’s plenty of opportunities to advance in your career. Overall a good job to start a good career
Good benefits
Long hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aside from the overall culture involved it the job that position is pretty good. But the work environment is immature and chaotic panic inducing anxiety ridden stress pool. Very hard to determine whether the money makes it up for it
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not paid enough for what you do. Just like the rest of America I guess. It’s honestly not worth killing yourself over. If you start when you’re like 18, then I’d say sure give it a try. Other than that, it’s a no for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging company to for work for, but the employees had the best attitudes to get through the day. Hot conditions during summer and freezing temp during winter takes a toll on the body.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend this company to people who are looking for job security. Their are so many positions offered by the USPS and so many opportunities to grow if that's your goal. I've met so many wonderful people, including many military and armed forces vet. My overall experience is satisfactory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The mail must be delivered at all cost! You must take care of yourself first in order to stay healthy to work. Your coworkers will support you and the union will most of the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would like to grown with this company just waiting for them to hire again so I can go for full time job there and not seasonal it a good paying job Supervisors was very nice and professional employees was good there as well family friendly and can grow there they help with hand teach you very well
Munkahelyi kultúra
managing the work floor , answering phones and emails , updating reports, inputing payroll request, leave request, answering customers complaints , walking the floors
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a lot of work which is ok it makes the day go by fast but I just can’t take how everyone in the postal business so freaking nasty they have bad attitude I mean I would like to work there but the coworkers make make it harder for the new ppl coming in they mistreat you so bad when your new which is crazy to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor not treating employees with respect/poor management skills” and inflexible schedules. Pay, benefits and lack of advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you could put up with management's constant adversarial stance. More than a few of my immediate supervisors through the years were promoted despite lacking any skills and intellect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is meeting with the supervisor and getting my work order and than going out on the street to do work.
the culture is great here and you have a lot of freedom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the USPS. They are a fair and equal opportunity employer. Safety all ways first. Great company and a great additional family. Great environment to work in. But very strenuous work. You must lift a lot of heavy stuff and bend a lot. Keeping a steady pace and not destroying my hands. But all in all i still love what i do. And i love working for their company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an ok job because for what it’s worth it’s an easy job. However there’s no balance between personal life and work life. They pay well, but if you aren’t “career” which take about 2- 2 half years to make working there w those hours become difficult and nnone flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its alot of hours ,Job maybe seems tedious at first, but with the help of co workers and supervisors we all achieve great results. Our main focus is to get the mail and packages delivered to customers on time in a professional manner. Also making sure safety plays a humongous role in our daily routine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a decent job good pay and benefits variety of coworkers. Possible advancement. Different training if willing to travel different details available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job has great benefits for its longtime employees. Only thing is the long probation period they have. Can take a while to get started with the company. But can loose it in just a matter of seconds.