United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

311 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 475 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Run !
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 8.
If you work at the Morgan Plant in NYC, you better have thick skin! Most of management is condensing, disrespectful and nasty. You are informed of mandatory overtime less than an hour before your shift ends. Their main concern is not you well being, but to get the mail out by ANY means necessary!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut throat around every corner.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 21.
When I got my job at the USPS I was so happy because I felt i was going into a respectable job. I felt that it would be a place where I would spend the rest of my adult life working until i retire. Boy I was wrong I have never worked in such a cancerous of a environment. The management turns a blind eye for their people; the ones who buy lunch, buy coffee, and snitch on their coworkers. Now the funny thing about these snitches they make up stuff about people they know management don’t like. I was giving a few write ups for excuse absences where I had documentation from my doctors office and i notified my supervisor 2 weeks in advance about every appointments! Mean while one Management people didn’t come to work for two week, no call no show at the same time I was getting PDI and this person didn’t some much get not even a warning! When you question any action or something that is deemed wrong you are told to worry only about yourself. Not all station are the same if you in NYC don’t come to the uptown hubs. Downtown is the place to be. There are good people at the USPS but for the most part the people in power are just irresponsible in the uptown hubs aka the CLICC.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great people
VP, Group Creative Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 20.
Loved it! Enjoyed the work and being part of a national institution. Felt good to promote something that the nation relies on, but sometimes takes for granted.
Great job
Mail carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 18.
Great and exciting place to work ... help build strong relationship with the customers...It helps build a strong personality. How to deal with people who can’t wait to get their mails
Run!
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 16.
Management is a joke absolutely no communication. I wouldn’t recommend working for the post office at all .. the more your nice and think your helping them they are screwing you over.. you will have absolutely no life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive fast pace time flies
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 15.
I love working for usps.. it’s a friendly /comfortable environment they recognize the employees work ethics. I was there working seasonal which was for only like two moths and they reward me for perfect attendance and my great working skill.
Pro érvek
U get to dress comfortable
It was seasonal
The oppournities are endless
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York City, NY2019, október 14.
Over all its a very interesting job you learn something new everyday.
What and where you are willing to work makes a big difference. The good thing about working at the post office, you can always bid on different jobs and days off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Worst job I’ve ever had
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 11.
I’ve been working in the corporate world most of my life . I’ve worked in retail and and loved both careers. However, when I joined USPS I thought I was in for a great experience, but I was wrong! It was the worst work experience of my life ! All the way from upper management to coworkers to the customers!
Kontra érvek
I’m no longer working for USPS
CCA Position
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 6.
Working as a CCA at the post office is a very challenging position if you arent use to phyiscal labor. Otherwise work there is a very easy job. Management maybe your hardest challenge to deal with. If you are someone who is looking for an 8 hour a day job, please look elsewhere
Good Hours and Helpful Coworkers
Recommend
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 6.
Excellent business. Gives you the skills to service in many different aspects of life. Very diverse. Room for growth within the company. Able to transfer to other states
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful job
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 5.
The USPS wasn't the greatest job but it was a paying job. Unless you are a hired as a career regular mailman, you literally have no rights, no say and are overworked. That is what I experienced as a City Carrier Assistant (CCA). I worked long hours, had to work on Sundays (non- negotiable), worked 6 days a week with 1 day off (rotating). Had to do additional work which a regular career employee didn't finish after their 8hr shift. Pay was descent but no overtime for CCA's, overworked, stressful, management wasn't the best. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who doesn't have a thick skin and don't mind long stressful working hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job depending on station
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 29.
Good pay rate. Has a lot of hours (if you like it). Once you get a job with the United States post office, You can go anywhere in the United states if you apply yourself. You meet great people on the routes. You will love what you are doing, if postal carrier is for you. Great union. Plenty of great senior carriers that help you. I love my job.
Poor Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Work related
Postal Service Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 24.
I would clock in with my time card and report to my designated operation. Follow the supervisors order. Some operations are solo work areas and others are a team effort.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
It A Job
Manager Customer Service U.S.Postal Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 19.
Can be stressful, stringent rules and regulations and if you care, you stress to always be accurate, that’s why it was stressful.
Yet you can meet good people, good wages and benefits.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not everyone is helpful or friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office treats employee like slaves !
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 5.
Don’t work for the postal service !!!! It’s very stressful and all you are making is blood money! They don’t care about the employees or there families as well. The union is corrupt, they make deals with management so they can have perks while working for the plantation ! U have to work 6 days , 12-16 hours a day and work every Sunday for stupid amazon that controls the post office !
Pro érvek
You make a lot of money if you willing to give up your life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Grossly underpaid
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 5.
It is unmoral for a government job to pay there mail carriers so little money for all the hard work we do. They give you mounds of work for pennies a day. Then amazon Sunday’s is the worst paying day of them all. Over 150 stops for a straight 8 hour underpaid day. The post office claims they make no money well after all I seen there full of it. They also need to change the way they do things.i would not recommend anyone working for this grossly underpaid so called government job. Just think about why there job turnover rate is at 46% . They don’t pay period. No family life. Worst job ever.
Kontra érvek
UNDERPAID, No life, way too much work for pennies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
the worst
PVS Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 25.
management sucks they think they know everything and the employees know nothing. they have stupidvisors that know nothing about the position they are in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 24.
Mail Sorter, new to position, good Supervision, very informative, senior workers were very helpful, overtime available.Seasonal Work , at that time.11- 7am shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Postal Experience
Postmaster (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 20.
There are many career paths offered, depending on what your career goals are. Many opportunities to advance into management. Good benefits and 401k as well as Thrift savings plan.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Mehh
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 19.
Stressful job
Stressful atmosphere
Terrible management
No work life home life balance its post office or nothing.
Pays the Bill's and things lighten up once you become a "regular "
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van