United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New Orleans, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
New Orleans, LA83 értékelés
83 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors do not communicate with each other enough so no one ever know what’s going on when asked questions other than that the pay is good. It pay the bills
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m the youngest person at the job and make $40,000 I love what I do as well this is an easy job for the money and education requirements! Management is no issue
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits at the United States Postal Service, even as a beginner. Depending on your location, you would love to work in an environment filled with customers who depend on your service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a overall great company to work for, I it’s just hard to advance in the company its all in who you know also I’m just looking to becoming a manager because I really enjoy customer service
give more days of contract ( 360 ) be considerate no bureaucracy
and if you give another contract to employee fulfill it..and remove those employees that are so very very LAZY...hope the administration ang government will give an action to these

and hoping in the future ill be back to work to the usps
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
garbage garbage garbage people are the laziest people I ever worked around in my life manager dont know anything worker clock in then go to their car and go to sleep
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for USPS. They’re very friendly there and diverse. I worked at a very fast paste there because we always had a time frame to get everything sealed, packed up and shipped off. At first it was a challenge but I adapted and it actually helped with my skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Postal service can be a great place to work if you dont mind sacrifice. You literally have to give half of your life to this company. For some, that may be Ok. For others, This may be the hardest thing to do. It's all about what you want. What you would do get it. And how much you are willing to sacrifice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Besides the unnecessary hostle drama from management, it's a nice career to have. Just make sure to educate yourself regarding your federal rights by reading your cca resource guide, and pray everyday.
Pro érvek
Decent pay but, not enough to walk in excessive heat all day. Great benefit when your status turn career.
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the work of customer service and negotiation. The postal service is a government employee with great benefits and opportunities to grow. I began as a clerk carrier, worked as a clerk and clerk stenographer and was detailed for over 10 ten years in a high level supervisory position. I was afforded opportunities for training programs and schools. Benefits and retirement packages are very affordable
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a sess pool of miserable people that hold managerial roles that look to make happy people just like them. The hours are long and they don't care about their employees. Don't believe all the hype about the post office. Only good thing is the pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealistic work goals set by management. Constant yelling by supervisors and other members of management. Will work new employees/CCAs daily with no off days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job can be done, once you learn what works for you. You’ll be given a shadow day and a week of training probably from two different carriers who will work the route in different ways. Your shadow person will make it seem like a breeze. Your trainer may make the week horrible for you by pretending that you need to carry every parcel in the truck in your mail bag. You don’t. Management will give you 6-8 hours worth of mail and lie to you saying it’s only two hours. Never bust your behind to make it back to the station. Pace yourself. You know your body. Don’t hurt yourself for this job because you are replaceable. 204Bs will start feeling themselves but don’t be intimidated they’re not even real supervisors. No business is personal, no carrier is a friend. Do your job and keep it moving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a large organization with very good benefits. Salaries are competative and opportunities are there for those who want to apply themselves. Very competative retirement program.
Benefites
Kontra érvek
bonuses are not structured well
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would sort the mail according to the zip-code. Place large packages on the Processing Machine for tape wrapping and sorting. Towards the end of the work shift, I would delivery all heavy cargoes to the dock manually for departure.
Pro érvek
A lounge area for the employers
Management was to harsh
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at the post office. Definitely challenging from day to day and I learn a lot. Would definitely tell people to try it out. Delivering mail came nature to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to start when your younger. It long hours and hardwork and stressful environment. You have to be a team player but you will always have to help other coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
job is good for going in career wise, just take a lil longer to move up. they put a lot of pressure on the new workers, and managers can really get to you. very fast pace, but its all on your pace, you got to really do the best to make it there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Postal Service is a great company to work for! Management is the only area that needs improvement and I think shift's should be rotated. The same people working night shifts for years put wear on ones body.
Wages/Security/Benefits
Management/Shifts/ Seniority rule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and job security. Good culture and people to work with. Change is very slow to happen when it comes to introducing new industrial engineering recommendations.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
resistance to change
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would Like to work back at the post office if possible. Great place to be. Enjoyed getting the hours and the family like environment. People are up from although it may seem rough it’s not.
Pro érvek
Take lunch when you want as long as you get work done.
Dogs
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés