United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Nashua, NH

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Nashua, NH20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
So long as you do your work and are try not to involve yourself in work drama then it isnt that bad, Its alot of work and repetitious but not that bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every problem boils down to the Union having way too much power. The seniority system is very discouraging, older people refuse to retire and all of the "temporary" workers or PSEs, are treated horribly. The Union prevents anyone from being fired so no one does any work and callouts are endemic. It has a toxic "today's favor is tomorrow's responsibility" culture. I would say about 20% of people do 90% of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
is physically demanding at times, but pay is great! many opportunities for overtime, plus an extra dollar per hour if you work nights. if you're a good worker they may offer you a permanent job.
plenty of paid breaks
poor communication
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst job in the world, you know when you start but never when you leave, 5 mins before you leave they can tell you to stay, is mandatory and work on your days off too, you are an slave..15 managers for every 5 workers, you have to work with a couple of manager breathing on your back, literilly..
Overtime
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A government service that is trying to be run like a business. Service is customer focused. Business is profit focused and their paths often diverge.
A typical day involves responding to a large volume of emails about things that do not pertain to you, completing a number of tasks that should be handled in different forums but are all pushed down from above to line supervisors, scheduling, and managing your department the best you can with little information or resources and being chastised for things you were not made aware were todays focus. Buzz words abound, blame is in great supply, teamwork is not. Workplace culture is toxic. Nepotism and cronyism is rampant. Managers do illegal things with impunity because there is no real threat of blow back. The hardest part of the job is knowing that you signed up for this. You went into management and did this to yourself and there is no escape but to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job was developing new talent and helping them in their careers.
Pro érvek
Security and pay is good.
Everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisor sucked, he treats people unfair plus he never appreciates hard workers ( In Nashua Plant), but there are also some good supervisors out there too. I believe he'd need better training in the future.
Health plan, good pay
working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I really liked this job. There was plenty of overtime, I made some great friends and learned a lot about the operations of a busy mail processing plant. I would have stayed if I could even took the Postal exams and passed it.
benefits, holidays
Test availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
not much time to mingle you are usually on your feet and very physical. i worked at the PMPC so i worked basically night shift. This can also very with your schedule.
great pay
Kontra érvek
night shift and not consistant
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the distribution center. The job description and what the job ended up being were 2 completely different things. The pay was good, but the hours were MUCH longer than what I was initially informed. And you never know when you're getting out of work, as they could call mandatory overtime for 2-5hrs more, a few minutes before you leave. Overall, good pay, good benefits, training was long but very informative. Some of their positions, you will work, and you will work hard. Unfortunately, with my position, I was advised to resign on the advice of my doctor after aggravating an old but permanent injury that was affecting my job. Another good benefit is they are willing to work with you to either a)find another suitable position if available, or b)so long as you are in good standing, you are welcome to re-apply for a different job in the future. The warehouse jobs are dirty, quick-paced, and can be long hours, and very repetitive and loud. It's a really good job with good pay for anyone able to and willing to do it, but it's not for everyone
Good benefits; good pay
Kontra érvek
Dirty, loud, managers difficult to find, hard physical work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the package center in Nashua. The management were great. There was quite a bit of down time where I often went and found my own projects to do. Eventually management allowed me to work on my own without any specific direction.
Pro érvek
Always something to do if you are motivated.
Second & Third shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Achieving their minimum required keystokes wasn't difficult. The comradery was the most enjoyable part of the job. The worst was the tendonitis I've been dealing with for the last 20 years.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The politics and how nothing ever gets done because you have to wait 3 months for approvals is maddening. Management was a joke and I filed a formal complaint with the postmaster general
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly this was a great place to work and liked working their alot during the winter because the christmas bonus was crazy, when i did the math i was making atleast 15$ an hour at my local UPS. the only con is that the breaks were like 4 minutes long and it is a standing on your feet job so that was hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, I really liked this job. There was plenty of overtime, I made some great friends and learned a lot about the operations of a busy mail processing plant. I would have stayed if I could have transferred to 1st shift, however, it can take years to have a transfer to 1st shift..
Pro érvek
Great people to work with, plenty of overtime during holiday times.
3rd shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for the United states post office in three different offices . The job and the work people were great and everyone treated everyone with Respect.
Great pay and people
Night shift working
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was friendly and we always help each other.I drove a mail truck to pick up and deliver letters and packages on a daily schedule.I liked the flexible hours and there was plenty of overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
union workers are a waste of money temps do all the work as they tand around texting and nothing can be done to stop it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Anyone thinking about a new job with the USPS...DO NOT THINK TWICE. Run away, far away. Don't waste your time unless you don't mind giving up every single day of your life to them. Including sunday's and holidays. There's no guarantee that you will get converted. It's a waiting game. Management treats you like your a slave. They don't care about your health, or your sanity. Pay is not even nearly enough for what we do. It doesn't make working hard worth it.
pretty much nothing
Kontra érvek
short breaks, harassing phone calls, being rushed, no benefits, terrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my job,I miss it.Wish they could have kept me longer than the time period I was hired for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i made a lot new friends. Every body was there to help if you need it. Every one was a team. You would NEVER! feel alone.I wish i still work there.
made new friends