United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montrose, CO

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 638 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Customers!!! They are so grateful for the work we do!!!
newbies given the hardest routes no one else wants. My ’manager’ stood by and yelled at me for now working faster. He then proceeded to show me how to stash certain classes of mail under the file drawer in my work area because there’s wasn’t time to deal with those today’. He filled in on routes where there was no coverage. He provided such horrible customer service that people would call in to complain. I listened as one call came in where he proceeded to lie right in front of me and blame me for the error! Other seasoned employees were extremely cocky and only a few would help support the new person. I am SO SADDENED to see how our government is operating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked here for almost 35 years, the absolute worst place on the planet to work and make a career. Rule with fear and intimidation!
From the moment of clocking in - management ruled with fear and intimidation. Management and certain staff would disclose and discuss personal and medical issues on the workroom floor, violating HEPA disclosure, and ridicule and verbal attack employees, especially those with OWCP accidents and occupational diseases. The USPS is heavily esteemed in nepotism in all job classifications beginning with management. Way too much power and control given to young management staff, especially in temporary positions, with little to no social/communication training.
Pro érvek
Wages, benefits and retirement (CSRS)
Kontra érvek
Management coercion, intimidation and fear tactics.
Poor management. No accountability
Not paid by hour as advertised. Paid by route evaluation. No training. Expected to work holidays without holiday pay. Trying to get mileage reimbursement is like pulling teeth. Takes months to have payroll corrections for short hours..
Supervisors appear to have no concern for employees.
Pro érvek
IF you get route done in less time, you still get paid the evaluated time.
Kontra érvek
No training. No benefits. No paid holidays.
Worse than Walmart
This company is worse than Walmart in the way it treats its people. Do not apply, do not accept the position. Safe yourself the pain and stress, apply somewhere else
Kontra érvek
Poor management, slave hours, difficulty being paid
Great Job
working for the Post Office is a very hard job physically, but i found it to be the easiest job i have ever had. excellent pay, but lost of drama in the office. Great management when i worked there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
None always working to get out and deliver mail.
Start day by reviewing previous day making sure nothing left behind. I learned a total of 26 different rural routes between 4 rural cities the routes consist of 500 - 1000 customers and each route about 15- 90 miles each. Managment would've been great if they could assist and not complain about what time we arrived back to the office, especially when they woul send me out to do 4 routes in one day because employees call out sick.Work place is fast paced and precise on where mail is to be placed for delivery. It does't just stay in town. Nothing hard about the job except wear and tear on your own vehicles.Ilove meet all the people out there, and the love to see their mail arrive. A little chat and your on your way . but you do encounter those that aren't so pleasent and have vicious animals (dogs).
work hard
Kontra érvek
you break down in your vehicle, have another ready.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable and good paying job
The Postal Service was a great place to work. The pay and benefits were excellent. The work was challenging and rewarding. The one problem with the Postal Service was that upper management has lost touch with the supervisors on the front lines and the employees doing the jobs.
good pay and benifits
Upper Management
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés