United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montgomery, AL

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 838 értékelés megtekintése
Great company!
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2020, február 13.
You learn so much about mail in this job. How to handle mail, process it, sort it, ship it, package it, and how to organize it to make sure it gets to its proper location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2020, február 11.
I absolutely loved working for the United States Postal Service. I was too young to truly appreciate the job I had, and I took it for granted and lost it. Any one would be lucky to get on with the Postal Service.
Great place to work.
HOLIDAY CLERK ASSSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2020, január 21.
Even though my position was seasonal I never felt like an outsider. There was a great work environment and I enjoyed working with the people there. I would love to work there full time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Run it’s not how you imagine on tv
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, augusztus 18.
You literally have noooo life working 6 days a week sometimes 7. They don’t care if you have kids to leave at a decent time once your done with your route, you have to go help others or go to another station.
physical
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, május 27.
Working for the postal service was a good job to get after retiring from the military. However, I experienced negative feedback from management due to my military background. I was told by my manager, that retired military people was taking jobs from others that needed it most.
Pro érvek
Doing a great service to the public
Managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Pay is Great
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, április 19.
Pay is good but management sucks, they are rude disrespectful and feel as if they can say whatever because they are management. You don't start as a regular so the hours are terrible you work six days a week any time they tell you.
PAY
Kontra érvek
Hours, rude management, off days, work every holiday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fast paced facility
Unloader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2019, január 8.
I unload boxes into a conveyor belt. I've learned to work well with others. The management is cool but sometimes uptight. Hardest part is the quick pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
pretty good place
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, november 7.
Start the shift off at different times of the day. Set out to deliver mail and other items. drive anything from a 2 ton truck to a small vehicle that belongs to the post office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler -PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, október 10.
The goal was process mail so that it would be ready for delivery to different post office in different counties. The most enjoyable part of job was working independently.
We got 1 hr lunches.
Kontra érvek
Would have to stay until all mail was processed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
ok
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, július 19.
great place to work and great benefits you really can't beat. 3 shifts to choose between that helps put work in your schedule. weekly pay was my favorite part about the job
Great Pay/ Benefits & Job Security
PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, március 17.
I enjoyed working for USPS, beside the fact that management does not acknowledge hard workers but by asking more of them and allowing others to slack (especially due to personal relationships/favorites), the work environment for the most part is very friendly and most have been then 10+ yrs, so you can ask almost anyone there for help from any department/area.
Great Pay & Benefits
Kontra érvek
Lunchs or Breaks are not willingly given
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Automation Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, október 2.
I was a temporary employee so i had no benefits. The pay was cool at the time too. I met and work with some really good people. Some of them were even veterans. I really miss and enjoyed that job.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
You worked 6 days a week. No weekends off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, július 23.
This was one of the best laid back jobs I ever had. unfortunately it was on seasonal and not permanent. If I could actually get a full time position with the USPS it would be a dream come true.
Terrible Supervisor
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, július 14.
Temp to Hire. I enjoyed what I was doing, but Supervisor was hard to deal with because he was in charge and I could not complain. Was'nt giving
enough time to figure everything out. Supervisor caused undo stress.
Pro érvek
Delivering Packages and meeting the customers
Supervisor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
ok
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2017, április 22.
Processed incoming and outgoing mail in both plant and post office facilities using automated mail processing equipment or manual methods of sortation and distribution. Read and sorted mail quickly and accurately. Collated, bundled, and transferred processed mail from one area to another.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
US Postal Services
Mail Handler to present (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2016, november 4.
The United States Postal Service is a great place to work. You will have job security, excellent benefits and you can advance quickly if wanted. Management has a few kinks that has to be fixed but other than that its a great place to be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent benefit excellent paying job
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2016, augusztus 20.
The Post Office has great benefits however it is not the most family oriented place but it is a secure job. I have learned a lot in the 20 years of employment. Training technician and customer service is where I had the chance to shine my skills and work with people outside of the average everyday job. I love those positions.
excellent benifits
not family oriented
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
seasonal l worker
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2016, április 18.
I was only seasonal, but for the 3 months I worked there it was a lot of fun, got to meet new people every day, learn about the mailing system loaded and unloaded mail truck.
work environment
not a permanent position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 3Jelentés
Excellent
Mail Handler -PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2015, október 30.
Always arrive on time. A team player. Once get to work start working do not stand around and talk with other employees. Work well with others. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers, representing the company in a positive way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
Best job ever
Express Mail Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2015, június 13.
A typical day at work consisted of sorting packages and delivering them to a variety of people. I learned how to get around town and where certain places that I had never been to were. The management was great (helpful, patient and kind). My coworkers were helpful and only seen in passing (always working hard). The hardest part of the job was trying to find places that I had never been to. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to drive around all day.
Pro érvek
The money was great, not stressful
Kontra érvek
Driving through the worst parts of town (on occasion)
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van