United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI110 értékelés
110 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 012 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired for Christmas help, was kept on after the holiday season because of my work skills, learned how to run different machines, and manual mail sorting, got along well with management and other employee's, the hardest part of the job was the hours, they changed week to week and was always 2nd or 3rd shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a clerk quickly became a clerk trainer from my first year until my 23 year. Was a distribution clerk and a window clerk all 23 years.first I was trained on the job training. Being a military person I fit in perfectly. I could take orders and give them out as well and expected to learn and account for all funds daily. Maintain and order the supplies I used on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job it is a great job and the people is nice. The money is great and the work isn't hard at all the people are very nice and friendly. Great benefit
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work independent working great excersise nice pay lots of overtime teamwork oriented. Overall a wonderful career to have the hardest part about being a carrier is the outside dangers around you.
independent job
dog chase
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor shift managers. Absolutely NO communication skills whatsoever. I shouldn't have to get the run around about what I need to do if your immediate supervisor isn't available.That's all I'm going to say about that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most unnecessarily stressful depressing place I've ever worked .. The work environment is highly stressful. I would never work there again . Apparently you're promoted for screwing up..
Munkahelyi kultúra
You start off as a cca. You will either get worked to death or have no hours, Depending on your office. You get health insurance ,no other benefits. Management treats you like garbage.
Ok so this is the best part. when you finally make "regular " your on the lower 2 tier pay scale. Your checks wont even be 1000$ every 2 weeks weekstrusty supporting a family on that.
Day time hours. Economy proof
Horrible management. Pay isnt good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sort mail and packages, delivered mail and packages by foot. Picked up out going mail from people or mail boxes. Operated a scanner. Operated a commercial vehicle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work ethic of some employees terrible, low workplace morale, management spiteful and injured workers are neglected. Stressful place to work. Everyone cheats on their spouse with their coworkers by the way.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting out it’s terrible. The regulars bring back what they don’t feel like doing and they make you take it out after you already completed your route. Not to mention if help is needed at another station they make you go over there and help them as well. And don’t get me started on the Sunday amazon deliveries. They force the newbies to do those too. The money is great but you have no time to enjoy it. Once you make regular the job becomes a breeze.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not a good place to work, the pay is ok ,they treat cca bad Milwaukee have they carrier out to 8 and 9 at night, management is bad, there unfair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture of the USPS is unfair. Terrible mamangement and some people are not trained and they get opportunity based off of the people they know. It’s not safe at all and hopefully someone doesn’t get hurt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough job, especially in Wisconsin winters but I love it. I like the fresh air. I love the independence of not having a boss over your shoulder, or sharing a cubical with a weirdo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long story short, if you want competent managers, communicative relations, or just want management to be aware of policies; don’t work here. Everything else is tolerable— yes, weather and dogs lol.. Run as fast as you can away from the post office!!!!
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toughest part of the job is to be able to deliver mail in any weather. Including snow, sever cold weather and rain. But it's all worth it. You work with a great team of people and make sure you know your policies and forms, post office has a lot of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a very stressful environment, I believe the majority of employees are overworked, the benefits are awesome, and there is opportunity for advancement. But management needs more work, when it comes to working with their employees and being fair. Some management show favoritism towards other employees.

everyone should be treated equally
Munkahelyi kultúra
start my day off saying good mourning to all my co-workers and even greet the new c.c.a's in. I prep my truck accordingly to my route and start delivering mail for 7 to 10 hours a day. best way to earn a decent living and good exercise
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working for usps. All staff was friendly and helped each other out. They mother hen the new employees and were very patient and kind. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work with the United States Postal Service around the holidays to earn some extra cash. It was a great environment and management really paid attention and suggested people for certain jobs when you work well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just started at the USPS. You’re not really trained per say, but depending on where you’re put for that shift you might have someone who is willing to help you out. Otherwise, they talk down to you and as if you’re stupid. My manager is a slight micro-manager, which I can’t stand. Not a fan of my shift at all, but, we’ll see after my first paycheck!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job and some of my co-workers but the supervisor at my station was not professional and she showed favoritism.Other then that l worked with alot of good people but the job is not as easy as people think.
Pro érvek
It was a safe environment and my boss was great
Kontra érvek
The new supervisor showed to much favoritism and she wasn't professional
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés