United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milwaukee, WI

103 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 475 értékelés megtekintése
Good job
City Career Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, november 18.
Sort mail and packages, delivered mail and packages by foot. Picked up out going mail from people or mail boxes. Operated a scanner. Operated a commercial vehicle.
1,0
Doesn’t recommend
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, november 16.
Work ethic of some employees terrible, low workplace morale, management spiteful and injured workers are neglected. Stressful place to work. Everyone cheats on their spouse with their coworkers by the way.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Milwaukee post office treat CCA bad , management not ,at one post they let go all the black female and kept the white.Its not a good place to work
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, november 10.
It's not a good place to work, the pay is ok ,they treat cca bad Milwaukee have they carrier out to 8 and 9 at night, management is bad, there unfair.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a federal employee.
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, október 13.
The culture of the USPS is unfair. Terrible mamangement and some people are not trained and they get opportunity based off of the people they know. It’s not safe at all and hopefully someone doesn’t get hurt.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
It’s been great to me!
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, október 3.
Tough job, especially in Wisconsin winters but I love it. I like the fresh air. I love the independence of not having a boss over your shoulder, or sharing a cubical with a weirdo
2,0
Boys Club and Favorites
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, szeptember 28.
Long story short, if you want competent managers, communicative relations, or just want management to be aware of policies; don’t work here. Everything else is tolerable— yes, weather and dogs lol.. Run as fast as you can away from the post office!!!!
4,0
Hardest part of the job
City Carrier Assistant/Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, szeptember 18.
Toughest part of the job is to be able to deliver mail in any weather. Including snow, sever cold weather and rain. But it's all worth it. You work with a great team of people and make sure you know your policies and forms, post office has a lot of them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is very extremely and stressful work
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, szeptember 11.
The post office is a very stressful environment, I believe the majority of employees are overworked, the benefits are awesome, and there is opportunity for advancement. But management needs more work, when it comes to working with their employees and being fair. Some management show favoritism towards other employees.

everyone should be treated equally
Munkahelyi kultúra
united states postal servce was fun to work for.
Mail carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, augusztus 27.
start my day off saying good mourning to all my co-workers and even greet the new c.c.a's in. I prep my truck accordingly to my route and start delivering mail for 7 to 10 hours a day. best way to earn a decent living and good exercise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work atmosphere. Everyone help each other
CCA Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, augusztus 15.
Loved working for usps. All staff was friendly and helped each other out. They mother hen the new employees and were very patient and kind. Highly recommend.
Holiday work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, augusztus 7.
I work with the United States Postal Service around the holidays to earn some extra cash. It was a great environment and management really paid attention and suggested people for certain jobs when you work well.
Just started
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, július 12.
I just started at the USPS. You’re not really trained per say, but depending on where you’re put for that shift you might have someone who is willing to help you out. Otherwise, they talk down to you and as if you’re stupid. My manager is a slight micro-manager, which I can’t stand. Not a fan of my shift at all, but, we’ll see after my first paycheck!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did what l was required to do and l was good at my job.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  5555 N. 91st Milwaukee Wi. 532252019, május 31.
I loved my job and some of my co-workers but the supervisor at my station was not professional and she showed favoritism.Other then that l worked with alot of good people but the job is not as easy as people think.
Pro érvek
It was a safe environment and my boss was great
Kontra érvek
The new supervisor showed to much favoritism and she wasn't professional
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good money but no life
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, május 27.
Work everyday till 7pm most times. No time for family or leisure until you become regular which could be 2+ years. The money is great if you enjoy working through rain, sleet, snow, -50 degree weather.
Freedom of working alone
Working in bad weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make a lot of money but have no life
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, május 20.
I worked as a CCA for 2 1/2 years and it started out pretty great momentum was there but as I grew closer to becoming a regular I just became really tired of certain things how they ran things at the post office.On top of the fact that you have to deal with heavy papers every Tuesday and all the stress that they put on you to complete your routes on time is really annoying ! I left because I got tired of the papers and not knowing when I can get off work. Even if you finish your route you will have to go help someone else or be sent to another station that has a bunch of hours still on the floor .
Pro érvek
You will make a lot of money
Kontra érvek
No work life balance what so ever, long hours working outside in any weather conditions, having to deal with heavy papers every week
usps jobs
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, május 16.
the postal service is a great place to work there are many areas that a person can advance or move up to another position and can make it to a great career
great advancement
you work hard
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Postal Service
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, május 10.
I was hired in the maintenance section of the Postal Service. There were a lot of changes and technological updates starting at the time I was there. At the time, it was definitely NOT run like a private business, while some things were done efficiently, others were not. That was decades ago and I am sure they have had to improve on a lot of things in order to compete with the private delivery companies.
Great Job
Dispatcher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, május 10.
I dispatched 80 drivers to del mail, I was always in control. I knew the system I would assign Keys ,Trucks, assignments. to drivers. Road test new employees
Overtime
bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty decent place to work if you don’t mind the dusty asbestos filled warehouse conditions and juvenile environment.
Mail Processing Clerk/ Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, április 10.
Just don’t do it. Ok money. But for the work you do they should pay more. Takes a toll on your physical and mental health. Apply at your own discretion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, március 18.
You get in on a typical day, clock in, go relieve the other worker. I learned a lot and kept learning something new everyday. The management was on point and was making sure that everything goes well. The culture there was fun. There was no hard part, and you get to work with people everyday and exchange knowlegde
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van