United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Midland, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Midland, TX16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 284 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allowed yearly family functions for vacations
The hardest part was having to deal with the union when you done everything in your power to get the job done they the union was always filing greivanes when they felt that you crossed a craft most enjoyable was getting a good relation ship with customers
1,0
Bad culture
Management and Union simply do not work together and there is no incentive to do so. In fact there is incentive to work against progress. Management promotes the very worst employees.
Good place to work.
I enjoyed working at the post office. The staff is friendly and the hours were good. There were good benefits at a reasonable price. The financial compensation was adequate.
Great Life
I was very fortunate to land a job with the USPS. I would love to have worked a lot
longer but I had to take care of my wife. I was lucky to have many great friends

whom I enjoyed working with. It was constant work from the very beginning with

plenty of overtime. The mail was always sufficient to keep everyone busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office was good for me. I liked working on my own and the pay and benefits were good. It's a fast-paced job and the day goes by quickly. Management is a problem sometimes and somewhat disorganized and inconsistent.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Disorganized
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Ok place to work
Get up super early
Sort packages

Load packages onto conveyor

Put packages onto trucks to be delivered

Take a thirty minute break and then go back to work
money isnt everything
I had a real bad experience, due to that since theres a union involed there were a lot of lazy people mainly the ones who have been there for a while I wouldn't go back to this place
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management are lying thieves!!!!!!!
Sick leave is a benefit.........but if you try to use it they will AWOL you and not approve your sick leave. Then they will lie about it. I feel sorry for the City Carrier Assistants, management will falsify your times and not pay you for hours you worked. Run away from this job, not worth the trouble.
Most customers are great
Kontra érvek
With out a doubt, the thieving managers!!!!!!!!!
Its the Post office
Its exactly what you think it is, its the postal service There are two types of mail carrier you can be , city or rural and they both have different things that you can and can not do..
high stress
If you like working under pressure, this is the job for you. Pay is great, benefits are great, but you will be under a lot of stress meeting deadlines.
great pay and benefits
stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enough work to keep you busy. Perfect for the type of person that likes to constantly be moving and on their feet. Plenty of opportunities to learn numerous job inside the plant.
Excellent employer
Excellent benefits and good pay. Crafts available in customer service and mail processing. Excellent opportunity for advancement when desire is demonstrated.
Great benefits
Work weekends
Good working conditions
I would arrive at work and begin sorting training materials that needed to reviewed by future employees, set up the facility for each days training, whether it was on the job training, driving training, or classroom training. Management was fair to the employees and worked to insure safe working conditions for all.
Excellent Benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of interest in some of the trainees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
could be a productive place to work
Clerk_get to work at 430 am unload trucks ,sort mail, get carriers out on street by 9.00 am. Put up all box section mail sort all third class mail and packages which come in later get trucks loaded with outgoing mail. Work window and wait on customer Load trucks for all outgoing mail for afternoon ,check in all accountable for clearance, keys and gas cards. Lock building.

Postmaster-Small office- Do all Am reports as soon as building is prepared for service ,safe unlocked ,doors unlocked .Cash drawers put in place.

Flag put out . Do scans for AM and start sorting mail and packages .Box all mail send in any forwards to CFS, do afternoon scans on time .Prepare mail for dispatch Do afternoon reports and financial reports and deposit ,Take down flag and lock and secure building
enjoy working alone
Kontra érvek
Sometimes boring on light days prefer busy ones
Munkahelyi kultúra
Continuous and stable work enviorment
There is an assembly line of mail that never stops and a constant attention to detail is needed to keep up with the demand.
Pro érvek
Prestigious employment to have in the United States.
Kontra érvek
Physical and mentally demanding position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Love the post office it was the best job I have had in my life
A typical day was to sort alot of mail it was hard work but i made sure everything was done by the time I ended my day each day. I learned how to take on task without needing help from anyone and how to properly problem solve and sort mail. My co workers were the best people I ever met, I really hated to leave this job. They have great benefits and really awesome pay system. Managment actually understood each and every employee. The hardedst part of the job were working with people that will slow you down with complaining when they could be working. The most enjoyable part of the job was my set schedule and pay , working from 5:00 Am to 3:30 om Monday through Saturday each week.
Benefits, Pay, Vacation
nothing
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés