United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
133 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 751 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like being away from your family, missing out on the little things, but love money then this is the place for you. I've been with this company for almost a decade and met some amazing people along the way. Management sucks and most of them lack communication skills.
Pro érvek
Lots of annual leave as you progress with the company, Pay
Kontra érvek
Bidding, management never wants you to take off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits and pay are excellent. Many managers are unqualified and unprofessional but the job permits you to have a great quality of living without a degree.
Pay and Benefits
Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS off of Elvis Presley Blvd. is a terrible place to work as a MHA! 95% of the supervisors that work at this location is rude and unprofessional. They pick on the associates that work hard but let the slackers get away with murder. The forklift drivers drive reckless and doesn't care about anyones safety.
Pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not trust this establishment!!!! Your time as a part time employee does not count towards retirement. Yet, your time as a part time employee is the most difficult time.
Secure
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is not hard, but at times it can be overwhelming. Pay is good, but a life outside of work is non existent. They constantly call you on your off days and calling to see if you can come in early. If you don’t it’s a underline retaliation. They change up your route and give you some crazy hours or a hard route. Some supervisors are still living on the Stone Age.
Decent pay
No life outside of work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked 6 days a week with 12 hours shifts. It’s mostly walking too . 8-10 miles . The pay rate was 18.50 so that was nice and overall I enjoyed it but it left no time for other activities. My largest check was 2,400 for 2 weeks and working more than 130 hours. So clearly this job is not for everyone but if you need money you should do it.
Pro érvek
Pay, co workers, overtime, exercise, experience.
Basically 15 min lunch breaks, no work/life balance, lots of walking and stairs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the postal service for 4 years. I was a CCA for a year and 8 months. I rolled over as a letter carrier. The job is very easy. The frustrating part is management. Supervisors stressed out because managers stressing them out. Managers stressed out because of post masters and upper management. All that stress trickles down to the letter carriers which creates a horrible work environment. The postal service need to just shut down and start all the way back over with people who knows how to run a successful business.
Benefits and pay
management, work life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Usps is a badly managed company.The Supvisors and there bosses face zero discipline for their horrible ways.There is so much bad behavior on their behalf.Not a good place to WORK!
Pay is descent
Management is HORRIBLE!
Munkahelyi kultúra
You may have to work 10 years before being a regular paid employee. Old vehicles. No technology. Just a terrible TERRIBLE experience. And orientation with the lady is the WORST!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Go to work every day on time and do the best job that you can, and you’re going to be alright. Ask a lot of questions and for more training if you feel that you need it.
Pro érvek
Job security and fair pay
Kontra érvek
Lot of confusion on the job and two many poorly trained employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the USPS as an fedaral employee, during seasonal term has given me helpful experience and understanding on what's needed to get the job done. I will be extremely grateful if called back to finish more exciting and rewarding opportunities at the USPS! Thank you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working for the Post Office. Most co workers were very friendly and helpful. Management were so nice. The job was not hard and they take safety very serious which is always a plus!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful organization to make extra money for the holiday season as I have done it for the last four years at the Elvis Presley location. I am looking forward to being there again in 2020.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a rural carrier associate has its pros and cons. This is a hard job in the beginning but if you stick with it, its rewarding. I enjoyed the freedom that came along with being on the route by yourself but if you're proficient and reliable, they will work you. Be warned, you are not guaranteed 40 hours a week. If you have a family, this job can be challenging to make ends meet. Many times you have to hire yourself out to other stations to meet 40 hours.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Management and lack of consistent work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for and retire from. Great pay. Great benefits. Amazing people to work with. I enjoyed every moment I worked here. Get a break every 2 hours. Opportunities to do overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days are better than others, the work load would be heavy some days or light other days. the pay is great but you cant balance your work and private life work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job will be a perfect job is too much in a day they're short-handed one driver has extremely extremely too much load along with packaging the pay is under what the work a driver done no help from the supervisor you go to work at one time you have no idea what time you're getting off very dangerous when you are delivering mail at someone's home in the dark that very unacceptable as a safety rule I wouldn't recommend anybody to go unless the job get completely stable route shortened it was terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
The express mail service clerk is the one of the most rewarding careers at the usps due in part to the fact that express mail clerks are responsible for the timely,incoming reciept and processing of every single piece of express mail that is dispatched daily at the memphis processing and delivery plant. There is great reward in knowing that we are responsible for the customers satisfaction of the timely delivery of the usps most prized product( express mail). The express mail clerks are a small group that take great pride in cmpleting the tasks in a timely and most efficient manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there I wouldn't change you for nothing in the world I met a lot of nice people there wouldn't change it for nothing in the world keep up the good work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a joke! As a PSE you are a modern day slave! You're working 6 days and 40plus hours a week. There is NO work-life balance, they can careless about anything going on in your life. They are completely understaffed and will be make you do the job of two regardless of how long it takes, and will still send you to another location to work. The work is hard on your body especially your back. Supervisors show favoritism and the higher ups doesn't care about anything but getting the mail out. You only receive 4 hours of leave per pay period. So you're working roughly 200 hours a month just to get 1 day off, which they rarely approve and if you call in they wont pay you even if you have saved up leave. The pay is the only thing worth it and after so long its no longer worth it. In my honest opinion don't waste your time. It takes YEARSSSSS to get turned over to a career employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If there is any jobs out there that are for retired annuitants, I would love to be in touch with someone that can help me achieve one.. I worked 23 years with the USPS and enjoyed every minute. I miss my job dearly and the salary