United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Melville, NY

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 800 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is very hard work and the work environment was not the best
Assistant Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2020, január 28.
This was not the most pleasurable work experience for me. The managers did not know that you existed. The supervisors did not want you want to advance or succeed. You are just a number there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to change your shift of work.
Mail Processor Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2020, január 24.
I had to ask union APWU to see if I could get a shift change because of pregnancy. It took a lil while but by Dr orders my shift was changed. It was difficult but the union made sure I received a shift change.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usps in melville new york
Handle Mail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mid-Island Processing and Distribution Center Melville NY2020, január 6.
I want working at night job with handle mail everyday 7 days. I'm hearing loss impaired only text messages my smartphone. When! Where! Mid-Island Processing and Distribution Center in Melville NY. Thank you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
Good paying job
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, november 24.
its a good paying job but seniority rules above everything else. New people quickly realize they are the ones doing all of the work. Senior workers will gladly take as long as they want on breaks
Poor management
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, október 22.
The morale is poor. Its not a great working environment.
Mail Handler – Melville, NY –
Management sucks. I would never work there again even if I'm out of a job and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. All new hires are poorly trained and not treated with any respect. It was a horrible work experience for me. Regular are disrespectfully and a bully to new employees
It take 2 years to get a secure position
You have to deal with alot of bullies for 2yrs to get a secure position
Tractor trailer operator
Class A CDL Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, szeptember 14.
Use to be a Laid back good job with fair pay for the work but the last 10 years cuts and a bad culture add more work and don’t replenish the work force. Forces people to work unsafe and get the job done rather than be safe and work properly. This job does not keep up with pay in New York or the northeast for truckers, postal contractors are paying higher than your top pay that takes years to get.
Job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place to work but has good benefits
Machanic Processing Equipment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, szeptember 1.
The USPS provides a stable career with plenty of advancement opportunities.
It can be a high pressure environment but well worth it due to all the benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay sucks at first have to wait until u reach top pay to make good money. Which is 8 yrs cant wait that long im leaving this is a job
Driver tto (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, augusztus 11.
Start working there young because pay sucks at first. If u have bill and kids its going to be hard working there u have to work on your days off just to make it and you will have no life besides the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Federal Job
Machine/Manual clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, január 16.
It was a missed managed warehouse with to many chiefs, employees worked hard at their jobs and their knowledge and dedication got the job done, despite poorly trained supervisors.
good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Managements attitude push hard workers, leave lazy alone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great career! Work smart, work hard, it’ll pay off
Tractor Trailer Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2019, január 10.
Awesome job! There’s no such thing as perfect people so there will never be a perfect job. But I’m very happy with the decision I made joining USPS. There’s good days, there’s bad days....that’s life! Positive attitude mixed in with hard work (aka work smart) will make this job very enjoyable. Count your blessings people!
Pay, Benefits, Pension, 401k
None so far
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the postal service is the never ending story of mail,mail,mail.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, november 18.
Working for the postal service was actually very good.Attendance was one of the biggest musts.I worked in the Long Island distribution center and everyone had a specific job to do.As long as you did your job nobody bothered you.Timed breaks and lunch were very strict.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Strict work environment
great
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, augusztus 1.
this is a job with someone who doesn't have prior engagements, preferably single people.
it has a great union but working with o many different people, sometimes opinions don't get heard and so on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Worst job ever
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, június 25.
I worked here for three years with no hope for a permanent position. No health benefits. All of the senior staff were lazy and the people that were new, were forced to do their job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
a typical day
Casual Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, április 13.
a typical day at work is you come in swipe your time card and get to work. its 15 or 30 minute breaks not really sure and half an hour lunches.great place to work for you meet great people also. great pay sometimes unorganized but thats ok.
great pay great experience
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
very busy day
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY 117472018, február 26.
working for the Post office is a good place to get into. The pay is good, great benefits. There is always mail so there is job security. The other down part is days off can vary.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
who knew 'casual mail handler' meant seasonal
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, február 17.
no one ever mentioned during the interview process that the position was seasonal. Didn't even hint at it. And I clearly stated that I was looking for f/t permanent.
that said, I was hired with a group of 20. Trained, and moved as one with 20 for a month. And then dismissed with the group of 20.
Left a bad taste for the postal federal government.
In my travels there through conversation, if you were already long-term, your job security was untouchable. New hires?
Re think your think.
A paycheck
Kontra érvek
No straight answers, ghost-like mgmt, no job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just do what you’re told
Mail Clerk / Quality Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, január 30.
Great benefits not so good retirement plan no room for advancement but all in all a good company to work for very monotonous it’s only good if you do not wish to better yourself in the future
Munkahelyi kultúra
The morale is poor. Its not a great working environment.
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2018, január 25.
Management sucks. I would never work there again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. All new hires are poorly trained and not treated with any respect. It was a horrible work experience for me.
Great working environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2017, november 2.
Quick-paced environment where you have to remain focused at all times. You must make sure the mail is sent to the right facilities. Overall, a great job where there are chances to grow in the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
it was okay
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2017, október 17.
i enjoyed working for them until i was moved onto tour three and i met corrupt managers/ supervisors. they were not understanding and disobeyed union policies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van