United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Macon, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Macon, GA30 értékelés
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 407 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse and friendly working environment. Strenuous work at times. Leadership is involved in daily operations. Great learning opportunities and advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Hectic during holidays. Overall great environment and home life balance. Great pay during holiday rush although won’t have time for anything else.
Pay!
Short staffed
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never trust management or employees that’s been there for years. management shows favoritism. Everybody sleeps around in this plant!!! do your work and go home, keep ppl out your business. Never train new employees for them cause they have a trainer who get paid $21 to do so but will try to get ppl on floor to do it instead. U work 60hrs a wk
OT mandated like everyday. Don’t count on the union if u Nd help with something they’re buddy buddy with management and always trying to do each other favorite. U want a day off or something u can forget it unless u sleeping around with management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people dont care about anything but what's good for them By the people I meanmanagmentThey use dumb scare tactics and make hard workers look lazy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, poor management, lack of communication, unfair job assignments, nepotism runs deep, stress ia very high, and there's a great division in the plant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at the post office, you have to be ready to work fast pace and sometimes work on machine by yourself and making sure nothing is trap or Stuck in between the machine and making sure making keep moving because it was on a timer . Every time it stop .
Great management team
Kontra érvek
Some days you short of help and you got to work a line by yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a fast-paced working environment. A lot of different things going on. But gave me the opportunity to advance within a short amount of time. Long work days but great pay
Good hours great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and awesome little group to work with!! They were really fun and the management team really cared about getting the job done the right way and taking care of its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office part time was grate for me because it helped me pay my way threw school. I enjoyed learning how to sort mail by zip codes, state, and county.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good career status and opportunities. Management department could use more development. But overall excellent line of work if you love people. Committment is required.
Good pay
Hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many of the plant floor leaders need training on interpersoal communication. Two many supervisors have control over your tenture but many do not truly evaluate your performance.All based on if they like or dislike an employee.
Pro érvek
The starting pay is awesome
Kontra érvek
long hours hard a people with small chilren
Good salary
Very structured

Somewhat hostile work atmosphere

Difficult to balance personal and work life

Fast paced environment

Good promotion opportunities
Salary
Work atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in and go straight to work. Don't complain about anything to anyone. Do not date on the job. Laziness isn't tolerated with new workers. "Some" senior employees will dog you out if you are lazy and will make it harder for you to work there. There are some great people that work there, you will be able to tell once you start working.The pay is great! Jump on the overtime as much as you can. When your manager calls you in, go in! Keep your business to yourself (including telling managers). Again, do not date on the job or participate in gossip. Again, do not date on the job or participate in gossip. Do your job and go home! Overall, being an MHA was decent in Macon, Ga. Once you get your job figured out and help your team members out as much as you can, it's an enjoyable place to work. Lastly, if i have to say it again, DO NOT DATE ON THE JOB OR PARTICIPATE IN GOSSIP! Enjoy your time there! Of course, attendance is huge! Show up to work!
Pay
Certain People
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours were long and the job very demanding. Seniority was your best friend.

It could at times be a stressful environment. This was mainly because of the employees.

If you go to work, stay to yourself and do your job, you will be fine.
Money, benefits
Stressful, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at a P&DC and actually like what I do. The job is easy because you do the same thing everyday. We do have slow days. Not every post office is the same. As a PSE, I actually get weekends off. I enjoy some of the people I work with because they make the night go by fast. I don’t really care for working nights because I have a young child but I manage to handle it. Some things with the postal service can be better but that is with every job.
Pay & Night Shift Differential
Working Overnight
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. I was a seasonal worker. I only wish I could have stayed. My coworkers were fun, friendly, talented and hardworking individuals. I hope to work with them all again some day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a Level 6 position that was condusive to my job expectations. The LSM was discontinued in the late 90's.The most enjoyable part of the job was you had the opportunity to key mail at 100% all while listening to your music on your headphones as well as sitting down. Many employees in management tried to make this seem as if it were a distraction, but it was totally obvious, that they were jealous because they had to do more stressful work duties and were basically making the same pay. It is what it is.
3 break periods: 2 15-minute breaks and 1 30 min. lunch break
Kontra érvek
Jealous management: In a lot of cases, floor employees brought home more pay salary than those of management. Conflict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the company is great to work for. The post office offers great benefits and it has long term careers. Every job has their pros and cons but overall the employees are friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of few places you can make a decent career without a college degree. As a RCA work is not guaranteed. It can be bare and it can be overwhelming but that's what you sign up for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was very physically demanding but it was also rewarding. I enjoyed meeting the public and helping them with their shipping needs. It has provided a good retirement for me also.
good benefits
sometimes bad work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
the work day goes by smoothly unless there some backup mail that involves a holiday that the mail didnt run that day to residents. overall working there was great and i would work there again in the near future
good salary amd hours
Kontra érvek
some management needs to be worked on when it comes to being organized