United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mableton, GA

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a job offer for a Rural Carrier Associate and I’m confused as to why I would be a part time on call employee working 40+ hours on a part time title
I only worked as a (sub) but I loved it ,great benifits
Work independently on the mail truck ..It short but a great government job. But it was just part time
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
NO just work hard load the small mail truck and go your to rural area.
And deliver to customer home.the hardest part try to find some area and working the Apt home. And being safe.
weekend only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardworking, fast paced environment that is VERY heavy on deadlines and being timely. If you can stick around, this job offers some of the best benefit packages and retirement plans. I will say this, it takes a very special type of person to become a mail carrier!!!
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Not to much time for family and holidays
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a fast paced environment can be rewarding in many ways. you learn to raise and exceed your own expectations of what you can accomplish. If you can push yourself to always do better then the USPS is a great place for you to be.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My daily routine was to pull my mail, sort it and get it ready to deliver, load the truck in order of delivery and then of course to get it delivered in a timely manner..The typical day of working was great because of the responsibility of doing the amount of work necessary to finish on a daily basis. I am a self motivated person so for me it was great that I was able to learn my job and perform it early on pretty much on my own.. However, it developed into a micro manage type situation toward the end of my career so it became much less enjoyable.. The most enjoyable part of doing this was knowing that so many families depended on me to deliver important things to them on a daily basis..
Pro érvek
good job security, pay, and retirement
Kontra érvek
poor management promoting discord among employees