United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lynchburg, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 731 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Change from day to day. Management had no balls. If they were told to do something, right or wrong, they would do it. Looking to move up, at any costs
Good pay and benefits
poorly run
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall trash. Managers are backstabbing and conniving. They don't tell you accurate information and nothing is ever solid. There's no job security even though they try to sell new hires that their is. Management is ALWAYS looking for ways to get rid of people. Always accusing and faking misdoings. No matter what you do its wrong. Overworked, underpaid for what there is all to deal with. There is no set schedule, the mail never stops and no one seems to fully do their jobs. Everyone puts it on everyone else to the point that nothing is ever done 100% in a day. Outdated, inefficient and overly bureaucratic in day to day. If common sense says a task should be performed one way, the post office does the exact opposite. Unacceptable.
none.
Kontra érvek
literally everything, short to no breaks, mismanagement at its core.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits are good if you can tough it out to make regular, however that’s a long process, and you don’t get benefits right off the bat. When you are just starting you get some incentives but not many
Money
Kontra érvek
Poor management, treated less than human, managers lie
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was fired for my disability and told that my disability was a personal issue. Management will put the blame in you for things so they don't get in trouble.
Good pay
Bad management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job but very hard work and union is very weak and will not protect you if you get hurt. Walking neighborhood delivering mail and parcels, meeting customers and helping them with their problems.
outside work
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position has the possibilities to be a very enjoyable job if not for the ineptness of the management. All management cares about is getting the mail out; not the accuracy or efficiency I enjoyed working by myself and interacting with the public, however I felt sympathy for all the complaints I heard about customers not having a regular letter carrier. After working at the Post Office for a while I can see why it almost went out of business due to the lack of innovative thinking. The only train of thought with management is to do to others what was done to them when they were hired. There is no assessment of the employees as individuals in order to utilize each persons individual skills. This in turn leads to counter productive practices and out dated methods of doing business. I will close by stating that you should only take this job if you do not have any real monthly bills, do not need health benefits, like uncertainty about your job security, and enjoy waiting by the phone each day to see if you are working.
Pro érvek
Good employees to work with
Kontra érvek
Poor management, lack of training, and sketchy work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Inspected material, kept records of orders to go out to customers in computer.sent orders to shipping to be shipped to customers. Management was very fair, and would reward employees for job performance. I enjoyed the people I worked with. I never found my joy hard because I enjoyed what I did. Klopman Mill
Pro érvek
Got rewarded for job performance
Plant closed down
Munkahelyi kultúra
temporay job and seasonal employment I did it for extra money
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved being able to work and workout at the same time. coworkers were always available and ready to provide assistance if needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though everyone starts as a part time employee overall as an employer the USPS is good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm a hard working person that like to stay busy , i'm also easy to get along with and dont mind helping others.