United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Louisville, KY

113 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 233 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefit when you get them
1-3 yr wait on great benefits but other than that it's a decent government job just don't sweat the small stuff only real advice and management knit picking and drama
How terrible management is
I worked there for a month, I fell on the job, required e.r. visit, and how I'm getting medical bills. I didn't even finish my 90 days and they got rid of me. Said it had nothing to do with my fall?? After a month I get fired but they kept saying it takes time to learn.
Other carriers
Kontra érvek
Managment, constant texts saying your slow, why is it taking you so long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is not your friend
My biggest issues with the hosts were management not really managing but giving edicts. You may or may not get a good Union Steward. Injury drove me away from the Post Office. If you can't deliver mail you serve no purpose.
Hard work environment
Hard work environment, Walk 10 plus miles daily, have good memorization of number and streets. Long demanding hours around the holidays, strenuous lifting.
Pro érvek
Stay in shape (good exercise)
Kontra érvek
Short breaks during long work hours
usps
Long hours makes good overtime pay. Clean break areas due to maintenance staff. Ability to provide for family and save for future goals. Innovative equipment that makes some task easier.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work cliques and horrible management
besides the great pay this has to be the worst, and stressful job I've ever had!!!!! coming in the door you will be expected to work 12hr days 6 days a week. say goodbye to your home life! you will live in the plant! supervisors are mostly former military and they are some of the most stuck up, egotistical, rude, disrespectful people I have ever met. There are work cliques here and if you don't fit in or suck up to management you will be treated like trash.
Horrible Management & Culture
Local PDC corrupt, grossly mismanaged and hostile work environment. Nepotism runs rampant. Custodians run the technical Maintenance dept. No one wants to interrupt the status quo. Personel take demotions of to 2 levels to transfer away.
Opportunities for advancement
If you are looking to be developed and move up, this is a great place to be. If you work hard and apply yourself, most members of the management team will search you out and provide you with fantastic opportunities to learn and grow.
Post Office
I must say if you want to stay in shape and make a nice living then the Post Office is the best job to have. If you you don’t like structure then this is not the job for you.
Benefits and the customers
The weather and elements
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn't for everyone.
It's a very good paying job and it's very easy work. The people were not so nice. Everyone had favoritism and didn't come to work with a good attitude.
Terrible place to work
Going on 6 years, constantly looking for an out. Dead end. You're literally just a number, it's awful. The money is decent, benefits are great. Definitely not hanging around for 30 years. Surprised if they even go another 10...
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to remain busy and work as long as you like
hard work physically but more muscle memory that using any type of brain activity. Easy things to accomplish and to get use to doing. Speed comes with time to get alot of small missions done in a short period of time. Working together is a must to get those missions done
4,0
A job.
While I was there, after I left to go to the street to deliver the mail, I enjoyed the route I was on. The people were nice most of the time. The job was physical,at the end of the day I was tired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and not fun to work.
Long hours, no breaks and poor management. They do not care about their employees and everyone wants to quit but cant afford to. Honestly a very sad place to work and would NEVER recommend.
4,0
Post Office Casual
Very productive. Would recommend. Typical day started with set up and would go to specific spots to get daily assignments complete. Liked how helpful everyone was and working like a unit. Didn't like all the overtime.
Worst place to work
This is a very fast paced work environment. Management does not care about you, to them you are just a number and they want their mail delivered. You will be in all weather conditions lifting heavy loads of packages and mail with hardly any breaks. Good luck finding somewhere to use the restroom or eat. You'll also work 12 + hours a day, if you get done early you go help the next person. Also no benefits are offered if you're a cca, so if you get injured it's on you and you will more than likely be blamed for it.
Pro érvek
people say the pay but I don't think it's enough
Kontra érvek
literally everything, it's like a slave ship
adaptable
adaptable and a place for advancement. I displayed many titles and provided skills to help perform all tasks. There are many opportunities to get detail jobs to help with adding to your resume.
great place to work
great place to work letter carrier and driver mail daylie and superviser off on sundays mostly off at 6 most days great vacations lots of overtime if want it and great triple pay
good pay
Kontra érvek
mad to work over time all dec
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had to load and unload trucks and update paperwork on all trucks that came in and left the building for an 8 hour period. Drove a forklift and industrial tow truck.
GOOD PAY AND BENEFITS
NOT SO GOOD MANAGEMENT AND A VERY STRESSFUL JOB
hard work
load or unload pallets of parcels, scan and distribute. After you have got to move to the window and sell stamps and shipping items, help people with their mailing. Expect to work nights and week-ends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. Busy, Very rewarding.
Allowed to work with little supervision. If you are willing to work, then this is a great job. Great satisfaction for a job well done. Have to work part time before making full time. Stay focused.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés