United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Los Angeles, CA

279 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 166 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
i love it
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2020, január 7.
great job great money nice people i really did enjoy my time there location was great next to lax airport. holidaytime offers alot of overtime. great envirment
2,0
explotacion sin buen salario
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2020, január 7.
lamentablemente el salario no compensa la cantidad de trabajo y presion
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, december 21.
Honestly the post office was an amazing job and I loved it. All the different places I went too different people I met, was definitely the best part of the post office. Only real concern and headache were the people they had as managers they can make your postal career a living nightmare
Job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overt culture of "Hire to fire" attitude
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, december 1.
Location practiced the exact opposite of what they claimed to off as a work environment. Trainers were very hostile on the floor with no intervention from senior management. Not a friendly, culturally diverse atmosphere. This office showed a visible preference for specific type of employee. Training was not sufficient for the work environment found in the plant. Trainers spent approximately 70% of time talking about things that can get you terminated rather than things like "casing" the mail. On of the most important aspects of the job. My training lead did not know how to properly case his mail and consequently destroyed my route daily. I had to have another carrier reset his work station properly and it drastically improved my route schedule. The supervisors ignored m requests for assistance.
Cca
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, november 15.
poor management, favoritism, racist work environment, long hours.harrassment BULLYING BULLYING you can't go home until you're done. even if it means that you clock in at 6:30 and you're on the street until 9pm. dont trust management, even if they swear they have your back. only trust other carriers and the union. your feet will hurt bad so invest in good shoes. make sure you eat a lot and enough. same with hydrating. be safe, do whatever you can to make sure you are safe. yo will work 10-12 hours every day 6 days a week. dont expect anything different. I wish i could give a better review, I spent an hour typing up an honest review for people to see and it keep sbeing rejected. I was done dirty, really dirty. If you work there still i feel for you hard, if you wanna quit i understand and support you. if you are happy good for you youre one of the lucky ones. if you are curious youtube why I left the post office and everything that they say is true. take care of your mmental , physical and emotional healthy. Don't lose yourself ina paycheck you will regret it. once you make it to a regular position you'll be fine adn set. CCA's do what you can to survive. you walk alot. i dont know what else to say theres too much but goodluck and stay safe. stay safe please. my heart is with all of you who are suffering at this job right now. you deserve better and the post office really needs a huge make over because the treatment is not right
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
3,0
N/a
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, november 4.
I would recommend you to work at the Post Office when your in your 20s when you don't have a have with small children because most of your time will be spent at work.
Eh
Customer call center agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, október 30.
The company is fine enjoy working there a lot of work to do, very active good work and stuff be sure to be polite and enjoy it the work is easy and fun
Worst job ever.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, október 28.
If you want to work a million hours and have no other life or family outside of your job, then this is the perfect place for you. If you want to make tons of money that you won't be able to enjoy spending because you have to work, this company is for you. Lol
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Good experience
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, október 23.
Excellent environment, people to work with.a learning lessons well learned.very busy no reason to feel sleepy on the night shift. There's always someone around to help.
Bring lunch
Normal work break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an excellent job and had great benefits but I only chose a seasonal position to work there it was about 2 months but for two months
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, október 18.
This job is an essential and profiyd job has
.good pay
.great work facility
.teamwork
.great pay was 18.00 and hour
.Learning experience if you never worked before
.Also helps you cope along with its capabilities
Great pay 18.00 an hour for 2months
8 hours a day and one day off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Trabas aveces rápido y aveces despacio
Mail clerck (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, október 10.
Tiene que trabajAr los fines de semanas y días de holiday
Noda
Si hay muchos descansps
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It was a fantastic job.
Temporary Holiday Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 27.
Great teamwork and comaraderie. I enjoyed my time working at the facility. I would recommend It to anyone who seemed qualified. I intend to apply again this year.
Good hours
Not permanent employment
Great company
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 23.
It was great working there doing the mail handler assistant casual , and welcoming co-workers it’s a very big company . The Interview was straight forward.
Stressful Job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 15.
Stressful job, being a good carrier is a bad thing in this work place. The hardest part of the job is when carriers didn't come to work and the ones that did have to pick up their slack. It definitely sucks coming into work not knowing if you'll have an 8 hour day or a 12 hour day. It's not your typical job where you can just leave some work behind to finish up the next day and decide to catch up, no no no you have to deliver EVERYTHING doesn't matter if its 1 am and a dog is chasing you. The only pro is after the 10th hour its DOUBLE TIME=$$$. The real money is in the overtime. And during christmas, if you've been a good carrier to your customers you get gifts from them I call that a bonus. Also for me personally, I enjoy talking to my customers. They make my job enjoyable at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
great job
USPS Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 12.
great company to work for, good benefits, good health benefits. great place to move up in if you want to grow your career. the pay is really good employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but horrible management
Call Center Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 7.
Hard work because mentally draining and management work you harder than physical labor. Too many rules and forever changing. Somethings are set up to make you fail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Not for me
Seasonal Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 31.
I thought I would get my foot in the door during the holidays. I didn't realize I am not a stand on my feet all day kind of person. I was in pain. A lot of pain.
great hourly wage
Kontra érvek
checks were short every single week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Casual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 31.
I had a great time & experience working as a casual for the postal service. The fast pace work was very exciting & kept me on my toes. I would love to have the chance to work for them again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time was excellent for job security.
Supervisor Distribution Office (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 29.
Been retired and therefore, no knowledge of work environment. Worked for Los Angeles General Mail Facility. We had deadlines for dispatch. Christmas Holidays a lot overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Cca beware
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  4960 w Washington blvd. Los angeles, ca 900162019, augusztus 29.
As a CCA (CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT) you have signed your life over to USPS, you have become a legal slave to the post office. The way they treat their CCA'S and Regulars is inhumane. Management will verbally and mentally abuse you, talk down on you, tell you that they do not care about you, your family, and anything else but the mail being delivered. Your safety is not a concern of theirs. Management will put you in a situation that they are aware of that is possibly a safety hazard just to get the mail delivered and then turn around and discipline you. Every station has a union representative and in some cases the union reps are friends with management and do not represent the employees as they should. However the post office do have a few good union reps. Working for the post office is physical and more mental than anything. As far as compensation the post office does not pay a fair hourly rate for City Carriers or Carriers alone. Being a mail carrier is not for everyone. Be prepared to use the the restroom in the truck, eat in the truck, get cursed out by customers, walk in all weather conditions or drive in all weather conditions, work extensive long hours, lift heavy packages , spend a lot of your hard-earned working money to be able to do your job efficiently, get plenty of II's (investigative interviews) for every single thing you do ex:( calling off, coming late, mis-delivering mail/parcels, falling and etc. I hope this help some of you make your decisions and good luck to all.
Pro érvek
Learning the city getting a foot in the door for other potential government agencies, build your customer service skills
Kontra érvek
Extensive hours, no where to use the restroom, poor management, no room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van