United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Long Island City, NY

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 206 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Work environment
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2019, december 8.
Not a good place to work. Poor mangers,supervisors, they make the work place look unprofessional. Long work hours, Cca’s get treated the worst, no pension not a good benefit package. They work you six days a week, cut your hours when it becomes slow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and productive environment.
Holiday Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2019, június 21.
Fast pace, but overall very friendly work environment. What I liked most about working at the United states postal service was getting to work in both customer service and warehouse functions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Not ideal
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2018, október 9.
It was not at all what I'd imagine it would be. There was no work life balance. I worked 10-12 hour days, 6 nights a week. No time for a personal life. No end time to your work day. You were either working or sleeping. If you have a family or are a single parent, this is not the career for you. This is ideal for a young working person starting out. Once you become a regular and have scheduled days off, then it becomes more balanced.
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
stress
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2018, augusztus 22.
Nothing changes but the mail volume and weather. Its rare to find someone that tells the truth, everyone is for self. you are doing the same job everyday but somehow certain individuals find a way to forget there job descriptions.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
ups
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2015, május 18.
Very Hard working ,friendly environment , lunch break r short and they rush you to finish your food. good day when pay day coes every week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardworking and a lot of eye contact
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2015, április 24.
on a day to day bases, I start my day earlier with checking the shipments and making sure they are going to their proper locations. During this process I learned more about UPS's electronic systems and identifying locations using zip codes and/or company codes. Within management I have experienced how to handle customer complaints as well as overseeing others work for errors.

Overall I will say my experience at this job has been very enlightening to me in all aspects of customer service. However it was difficult for me to learn all the proper procedures for every transaction but in time I overcame this and become a expert in my position. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing at the end of the day I have completed my workload accurately and time efficient.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 5Jelentés
Work place
Mail CA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2014, augusztus 27.
Had a new employee at work.He wasnt very proffesional on the phone.So the doctor had requested to speak to a supervisor wich at that time i was name to become a supervisor.Hardest thing for me was how the doctor had the rite to scream,yelled at me because his pation did not recieved his product.As a supervisor that i was at that moment i had to apoligized for what had happen that im here to help him out in anyways that i can.So,what i did was i send a special drivers to deliver the pkz express way so that his pation can be happy with his doctor.as well as the doctor can see we take pride of what we do.Thank God my driver got there on time,and was able to deliver his pkz in a very respect way and explaining to him how sorry we were as a company.Moment after we deliver the pkz i called the doctor to made sure if he recieved everything his pation was waiting for,and he replied back to me saying "YES AND THANK YOU! best moment about it,he saw how proffesional i was,how my driver was polite to him that it made him give us more work,and for me to handle any problems he had that we will def speak to me about anything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the employees were the best to work with
Mail Handler and Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY2012, augusztus 15.
• Delivered Certified, Registered and regular mail and parcels
• Sorted and held mail and parcels for customers
• Communicated with business professionals regarding mail
Pro érvek
you can take as long as you want for lunch break
all coverage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van