United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Long Beach, CA

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 225 értékelés megtekintése
Great environment. Very diverse
Clerk 10 key numericTypist, Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, december 12.
This is by far the best job I've ever worked. I can't stress the importance to oneself that I'm very appreciative for my position and my job as a whole.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
post office
CITY COURIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, december 9.
lack of communication, management does not care about you. there is always work and overtime but it can be to much and they give you a time limit when to finish your route.
Extremely busy.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, szeptember 18.
All employees start off as "non-career" but as long as you stay with it you will eventually get converted into a career employee.
Great place to work if you aren't lazy, plenty of work and overtime.
Be prepared to work 12 hour shifts during peak season. (Holidays)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Life of a CCA
CCA-City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, július 2.
Well, what can I say, anything pretty much can get you fired, management doesn't care if you're working your butt off they treat you like you're nothing, kinda felt worthless, they just keep adding to your workload. Your first 90 days, you hurt yourself, you're fired, some kid left the door open a dog runs out bites you, guess what? you're fired. The training was terrible, they just pretty much make you tag along with a regular and you learn nothing, they just want to get over the 5 days of training just to get you off their back. I would have a lot more to say but I would be writing an essay at that point. Overall experience, wost I've ever had! Don't let them fool you !
Overtime is a must
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, június 21.
You are expected to deliver a full route plus an hour or two in another route or area. You are expected to keep a fast pace while delivering even in high heat temperatures. You are expected to take everything for that section in one trip.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Civil service what else can i say
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, augusztus 16.
It used to be a dream job if you liked working hard, the time standards were pretty light.Get your route done fast you would have extra time. Your choice to do extra work or relax. Now there is no incentive to work fast even if you can, you will just be given more work but not additional compensation.
Excellent benifits
Physically hard on your body, tough to do for 25-30 years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Large Organization that needs a revamp
Paralegal Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, július 30.
Worked in the Legal Department. Although this department was run very efficiently and professionally, it was dealing with the rest of the organization that was a challenge.

There is too much lack of accountability at the district level.
job secutiry
Kontra érvek
no real growth unless you are in management
It was ok.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, július 25.
The job is cut throat. As a CCA you get no affordable benefits and just stuck with unlimited work. No one is motivated to finish on time or early. The seniors there just complained about everything we did Becuase we (CCA’S) would “RUN” the routes.
Pro érvek
No one breathing down your neck
The pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
cut throat and stressful for no reason
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, május 28.
not my kind of industry to work for. always under constant pressue to be perfect, but the company itself is far from perfect in the Los Angeles district. very poor attitude towards a personal life. the company will bury you to keep afloat
training
to many to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and a lot o favortism for upper management friends
Supervisor Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, április 26.
Stressful
I learned don't trust anyone
upper management from Los Angeles tends to promote their friends vs the most qualified.
upper management will verbally tell you improper instructions and the when questioned will deny it
most enjoyable is the paid vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really quick paced loved it!
Holiday Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, április 6.
Pay is good, really would like to go back or a fmailiar job field. The hiring process was really long.. if youre determined to be part of the company then you sacrafice the whole day in a room of about 500 people to get interviewed.
Great pay
Standing and walking alot
It's a job
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, február 18.
It is a quick paced place to work. Everything is expected to be done within a certain time frame. Management can be quite pushy and can expect unrealistic time frames for the carriers to deliver a route.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
I enjoyed my employment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2018, február 10.
I enjoyed my job with the post office. I had trouble with child care. Now that my kids are grown I would love to work there.
Fast paced. Always busy. Many different areas. Great co workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive more room to furthere your carreer
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA 908052018, január 30.
Working In US Postal need your full concentration and hard work
But its very rewarding in the end.

I learned a lot of rules and regulation . That I need to implement and also to follow .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very reasonable place to work.
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, november 19.
Most of my working career at the Postal Service was adequate and, for the most part, enjoyable. It allowed me to pursue my educational interests and save a considerable amount of money. It offered fine benefits.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, good vacations (five weeks/yr), good pay, two breaks per day and a fair lunch period.
Kontra érvek
Rotating management personnel made it difficult to cope at times.
Great place to work!
MAIL CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, november 13.
Working here was great, although management wasn't always the best, the job itself was great. You walk all day and meet new people and enjoy the outdoor. There is a lot of mandatory overtime but it's great if you are starting a family or wanting to buy your first house.
benefits and pay
management
The old and new
Mail Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, augusztus 13.
I started at 22 in 1980 and of course things were different then. It still is a job that pays well with benefits. But the management has gotten worse. And you use to care about the mail, how its delivered with safety. Now the poor carriers are so overworked and in constant pain from working long hours with no support from management that many don't have the luxury to try to deliver or return your mail right.
good pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
long hours, dog attacks, stress from management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Great Money, OK Job
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, május 26.
The post office was a great place to work. It didn't work out for me because I'm a single mom and it requires a lot of time. They give you more than enough hours. At times it was unorganized and all over the place but you have to have tough skin.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Busy and easy work.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, február 17.
I'm always busy. Learn great skills. Good management. Good working condition. I always have heavier thing. Long break. Easy going. I get along with co-workers well. Night shift is the hardest. Easy job. Long lunch break.
Pro érvek
Long break and some times free lunch
Strict rules.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work for pay and benefits
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2016, június 22.
Working with fellow coworkers was always a joy as I was the younger generation or "new blood" as they would call it so I gained plenty of wisdom from the older workers. Management was harder to deal with as they only saw their employees as bodies and not people.
Coworkers we're great people
Kontra érvek
Management treated employees unfairly and were very unprofessional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van