United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Largo, MD

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 329 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was great I was a CCA. I learned the in and outs if my position wasn't seasonal I would still be working there but who knows. I might just go back... One thing that did catch my eye was that most stations lost their contract with amazon I mean its good and bad. Less in the truck to haul and deliver but the overtime was worth it. It's a huge difference when you see it on your check. Also make sure once you join the USPS get yourself into the union and follow up on it!
Pro érvek
Customers, overtime, Pay, union
Kontra érvek
Supervisor being trifling
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job provides security and good pay. It comes with hard work but great benefits as well! This is a career instead of a temporary job! I have been working there for a year and love seeing customers smile when they get a delivery they’ve been waiting for! Promotes team work and hard work!
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to find a career for those with or without education...fast paced environment and plenty of overtime ....so much you won’t have time to spend it
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working for the postal service, you are not provided the training necessary to handle contracts.

there are people in management who do not have the knowledge to assist properly which leaves you with no choice but to slack on your assigned tasks.

there is no team
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS was stressful at times. The pay was good but the management team I was under made working there unbearable, when they weren't able to manage the people they had wisely.