United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lancaster, CA

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 051 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here personally the staff is great. Dealing with people is a little tough sometimes but management helps you deal with all that. Christmas time can be a little tough and overwhelming at times being that there is a surplus of packages coming in but once you get the hang of it it’s ok.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Insanely tiem consuming, very long hours, underpaid, over worked, too enslaving, have no time for the family or for advancement as HCR contractor. I do not recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's just carrying mail, easy right? Wrong! This job is extremely stress and you're required to deliver all mail and Amazon packages by a certain time. You will get yelled at and put down if you do not comply. Brake nor lunches do not exist here. Be ready to walk 12 miles a day. Be ready to work 7 days a week 15 hour shift. Absolutely no life and you work every single day. Don't bother
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The amount of work given to one person is ideal for two people. But if you like to work 7 days a week 12 hour days with no overtime then this is the place for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Believe it or not they have a system where as you are either a regular or a non-regular. A regular gets all the benefits such as health, paid holidays, fixed hours/schedule, much more vacation days, more sick days, and much more pay. They do not have to do the more physical demanding jobs such as off-loading the trucks or distributing the weekly ads (known as Advo's). A non-regular does the same as a regular, but also the previously mentioned physical demanding tasks. They have no paid holidays other than Christmas and New Year's, no health benefits, no official schedule, much lower pay. It takes many years to become a regular. The USPS is in no hurry to make you a regular.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a long wait for full time benefits. I was not doing the job I got hired to do. Waited for 6 months for change. I didn't feel the job was worth the stress and fight over doing what I was hired for
good money
Kontra érvek
CCAs work nonstop and dont always deliver mail
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office is good, its just that being a CCA, you work a lot of hours (A lot of the time, depending on the time of year) and work almost every Sunday and it is a very physical job. I didn't realize all that mail carriers go through until I started working there. I loved all my supervisors and coworkers and the Postmaster of course. It is great money as well.
great money
Kontra érvek
hard work and a lot of hours (most of the time)
Munkahelyi kultúra
They care little about what your home life is like. Job should be first at all times. You are encouraged to schedule family around your work schedule which is very unpredictable. Mandatory overtime unless medically restricted. Supervisors not above bending rules to accommodate their needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was given the chance to run a usps route for a salary of 750 bi-weekly. pay check on a 1099. it was not worth it at all. contracts for usps are not worth the money lost my car due to the amount of miles put on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treat their employees unfair. Feels that mail is more important than you and your loved ones. Management is unorganized and disrespectful. Does not work around your personal life with scheduling.
Pro érvek
Good hours, decent pay, and good benefits
No A/C in LLV, no respect, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work if you dont have a family. Good money but no days off most of the time. Hard to get days off for vacation
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The day starts with the sorting of letters, flats, and parcels to a delivery sequence. There are many different names and addresses and all must be learned in order to give efficient service. I am a contractor so I manage myself. I work six days a week. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know all the different people I come into contact with on a daily basis.
Pro érvek
meeting a variety of different people.
no benefits.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés