United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kent, WA

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 047 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No way too advance. The management lies to you.
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2019, december 29.
I spent two years working for the post office and even though I was a wonderful employee I was never allowed to advance. They don’t want to hire temp employees to regular positions because they don’t want them to have the ability to retire in the future. They have screwed up the retirement for past employees and made it next to impossible for those coming in to have that benefit.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, no guaranteed days off
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2019, december 9.
The post office is a very difficult place to start work, and the managers will often make promises that just aren't going to come true. The pay checks were nice and if you don't have a family life or any other thing in your life that matters it's a great job. Promotion is almost guaranteed if you put in the time, but it can take several years. Once you're in you're in, and the job security feels nice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s very good to work with
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent,WA2019, április 3.
Aí that time I just came from Honolulu Hawaii I just need a job to work I just applying to work. I didn’t know that I have to take a test to working with United States Postal Service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post Office is what it is
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, október 5.
You will sort and collate, load and deliver mail to random regular routes, so taking extra time to do unfamiliar routes routine. You work alone when you leave office.
Gvt job
Kontra érvek
Highly stressful alot of turnover of the non regular carriers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was good but job was extremely stressful at times.
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, szeptember 2.
Working for the post office is an above-average career move but the erratic hours for a PTF (Part-Time-Flexible) employee could affect one's home life. A PTF can work anytime from 4am until 8pm without a fixed weekly schedule. It was a great teacher of many skills to me but the never stable shifts can wear you down. Split shifts were common and management was of little help. I did strengthen many job skills there, though.
Good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor management and extreme stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good place to work.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, március 16.
On a typical work day, we would start off slow because we wait for trailers to come in. Then towards the middle of the shift we get busy. Long hours on our feet.
Good income
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and not enough people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
You've got mail.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2018, március 1.
Depending on the department you work at, it can all vary. My job was simple enough organize, arrange, and transfer the different type of packages based on the address, zip code, size, type of package etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
stressful but good pay
Part Time Mail carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2017, november 25.
I found the post office to be rather stressful. As a part time student working 60 hours per week was a little much. But at the same time the pay is amazing so if you want money this is the job for you.
Pro érvek
pay, working outside and independently
Kontra érvek
management, no work life balnce, hostile environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Seasonal
Seasonal Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA 980322017, szeptember 19.
I worked as a mail clerk for the Christmas Season. A seasonal position. It was awesome! Management was on point and took care of his employees. Amazing co workers and great work environment even under pressure and fast pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great team work environment
Operations PSE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2017, július 23.
Wonderful place to work for. Love the support and the team work. Must be a hard worker with a great work ethic, Great employment opportunities, room to grow and advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good job bad timing
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2017, július 12.
Great job to have and was blessed to have had it, just had a string of bad luck at the time and couldn't work the hours at that time. Couldn't get management to work with me on a new schedule to I had to resign
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for the holiday season.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2017, április 13.
When I worked for USPS, I knew it was going to be temporary. I applied to work there for the holiday season and so there were a lot of wrapped packages to sort. I did apply to be there past the holiday season, but they didn't accept me at the time.

I had to learn to memorize zip-codes, carry heavy boxes to put into bags that grew increasingly heavier with each packages and I learned to use a pallet jack and used it often. I don't know if it's usually so rushed, but we had to work fast to get those presents sent out to their recipients.

Despite being fast-paced, it was also relaxed. I was able to listen to music on headphones as long as I had one ear open and could move out of the way of indoor traffic.
Pro érvek
Easy to learn, nice work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
1,0
Horrible
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  kent/covington2017, február 7.
horrible treated like a slave,bad work environment,lack of communication and accountability,no time off and horrible pay because management doesnt always add all your hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Work Day
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2014, június 19.
The hardest part of the job was lifting some of the heavy packages.
The best part of the job was me being knowledgeable in every zip code in the US.
working with other
short breaks long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once you get the hang of it
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2013, július 11.
At first, learning the necessary skills for the USPS was quite arduous. After the skill set and random tidbits of information are learned, however, it is not a difficult position.

Management is more often than not scattered and seeming left out of the loop trying to figure out what to do, and as a TE I rarely knew what I was going to be doing the next day (the TE position was cut short 6 months into the one year position in order to cut pay from 22 to 16 and to allow the USPS to hire more of the same workers for less).

A typical day would be sorting mail, loading the mail truck, getting any other special requirements from the managers and then delivering the route. Things changed daily though so it was never this straight forward. Co-workers were all wonderful, however. The hardest part of the job is definitely learning the routes and how to "read" the mail.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
I liked working at USPS.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent, WA2012, április 24.
It has a great management team and the supervisors were helpful. The most enjoyable part of this job is that there are a lot of mails coming in and going out so time goes by really fast. I don't like standing around doing nothing at work because it makes it seem like I've been at work for a long time. And my co-workers are helpful. The help you by answering any questions you have or teach you how to do the things you don't know how.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van